Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone identify this white stick object? It is in a photo on a table that TB posted on FB.

When I looked this image over this morning, the handle seemed out of place for the room. Considered it to be an odd version of personal care, pet toy, cooking implement or pest control.

The only google image that came up with a remotely similar handle was a Beer Tap.

There is more, but it's too much and frankly turned me off the little adventure.

I was wondering if it was his, too. The photo looks like a younger kid and doesn't seem like an excessively old photo. But once we are sure it's him, I want to dig deep into it!

Next, have they said how they identified him?? I'm surprised (and glad) he left 2 alive, but how did they know who it was?

And lastly..... so, shoes. I'm big on shoes (ha, does my profile pic give that away?). And while I might have enough shoes to outfit a small country, most men only have 1 or 2 pairs of shoes they wear often. They will change out their shirts and jeans and even throw away a jacket, but shoes usually remain! So start looking at photos for shoe matches to BG. You can't see the whole shoe, but it looks more like a boot style or non- tennis shoe style, to me.

Oh!! And we need @Ngaio , the super photo sleuther, to identify that object! ;)

Just a thought that came to mind: could this strange white object possibly be a kids light up lightsaber-? Albeit, that is NOT the first idea that came to mind of what it might be, but it kind of looks like there might be several faint “sections” along the ‘neck’ part but not the ‘handle’, in like a clearish tube-?

Last edited:
When the girls were dropped off at the bridge, was it a country road where a car could have been behind or coming in the opposite direction (BG) and witnessed them being dropped off? If so, the opportunity was there and he could have watched the car leave them there, circled around and knew the area enough to know where to park, where to approach and how to get out of the area after.

When the girls were dropped off at the bridge, was it a country road where a car could have been behind or coming in the opposite direction (BG) and witnessed them being dropped off? If so, the opportunity was there and he could have watched the car leave them there, circled around and knew the area enough to know where to park, where to approach and how to get out of the area after.

The parking areas are fairly secluded.

At which shop/bar/pub/fast food restaurant might he have been before?

I was wondering if it was his, too. The photo looks like a younger kid and doesn't seem like an excessively old photo. But once we are sure it's him, I want to dig deep into it!

Next, have they said how they identified him?? I'm surprised (and glad) he left 2 alive, but how did they know who it was?

And lastly..... so, shoes. I'm big on shoes (ha, does my profile pic give that away?). And while I might have enough shoes to outfit a small country, most men only have 1 or 2 pairs of shoes they wear often. They will change out their shirts and jeans and even throw away a jacket, but shoes usually remain! So start looking at photos for shoe matches to BG. You can't see the whole shoe, but it looks more like a boot style or non- tennis shoe style, to me.
Excellent idea to sleuth the shoes!

I thought the google map someone posted on the last thread was quite interesting as well. If TB still had friends or relatives living in Michigan (where I understand he lived prior to CA) from there to or from St Louis, Delphi happens to be almost midpoint.
TB lived in Michigan at least from middle school through 1984. <modsnip - sleuthing family> TB first marriage was in Michigan in 1984.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can make of it he had a path.

It was rainynights who gave that good lead. TB traveled often, ate at decent restaurants and provided reviews, and visited many places. Did his wife go with him? Not sure what the history is there. In that aspect, it does remind me of Dennis Rader, who liked the buffet at KFC. That was a few years back, but do wonder. Night all, and thanks for the little details.

I will say, I have gotten much into the church angle, but will take a look tomorrow. It may be important.
I've always thought that the person that committed the Delphi murders would somewhat fit the MO of Dennis Radar.

Yes. I think he's been up to bad stuff for a while and he hid his things under the trailer. I wonder if the jacket and hat was his usual attire or what he kept under the trailer....crime clothes.
This brings back memories of the Mickey Shunnick case. Brandon Scott Lavergne hid things under his mobile home as well. FYI, Brandon Scott Lavergne recently tried to escape from his Louisiana prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong