Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steleheart

Steleheart WS Liaison Staff Member WS Liason

As far as I can remember those pictures and references were removed because we are not allowed to discuss/ sleuth random persons not named as POI or suspects by LE /MSM.

IceIce9, Indy Anna, carbuff and 6 others like this.
  2. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this again. I couldn't remember where the heck I'd seen it before.

gregjrichards likes this.
  3. Savoy6

Savoy6 Concede Nothing

Skipper you are correct, not proof. An arrest warrant will mean proof. In the mean time all we can ask for is plausibility.

4. Jace1124

Jace1124 Well-Known Member

Think of possible channels/stations the reporter may have been with. Go to the actual websites for those channels/stations and look for the reporter/possibilities. Search her name with Abby Libby”... see if you have any luck. You may also be able to search stories on the website of the tv station....

Songbird1973, kkdj, Wild Rose and 3 others like this.
  5. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Active Member

Has anyone found any other f.b. pages under his name A?

kkdj, TTF14 and gregjrichards like this.
  6. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

We know ‘CAE’ is in jail, facing multiple child molestation charges.

CAE age 46 (was arrested shortly after midnight Tuesday)of Lutheran Terrace in Union City, Indiana, he was incarcerated on two counts of child molestation (Level 1 felonies), one count of attempted child molestation (Level 1 felony) and one count of child solicitation (Level 4 felony.

Union City man caught trying to have sex with 13-year-old, police say
    POSTED 10:05 AM, JANUARY 8, 2019, BY SAMANTHA MYERS, UPDATED AT 10:06AM, JANUARY 8, 2019
    <snip>
    Eldridge is being held without bond before his initial court appearance.
    Union City man caught trying to have sex with 13-year-old, police say

Does anyone have a link to check for when CAE initial appearance might be scheduled on the courts docket?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Indy Anna, kkdj, tarabull and 7 others like this.
  7. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Hoping for some official (dna) confirmation or non-confirmation soon either way!

bradfordsleuth, Savoy6 and MizStery like this.
  8. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

No, does one exist?

gregjrichards likes this.
  9. Choochoobella

Choochoobella Well-Known Member

Paula, Charles Eldridge appears to have at least two Facebook pages. I've attached the avatars for both. He posts very frequently, although most of the posts are shared from other Facebook pages. His posts are an unsettling mix of missing children, captured and wanted criminals, pro gun statements, anti-Democrat and anti-immigrant sentiments, religious platitudes, local events, and a whole lot of "other." I could only look through his postings for so long because the creep factor is high.

Has anyone else looked at his Facebook pages? Charles has many postings about child sex offenders who were caught, as well as postings about the hunt for the killer of Abigail Williams and Libby German.

I know someone upthread said they couldn't imagine this guy having anything to do with the murder of Abby and Libby since Charles posted photos of the bridge guy poster. But who knows? He's posted plenty of captured pedophile photos too and now he is one.

Attached Files:

10. NoeticSoul

11. Choochoobella

12. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

Deleted

mpoinar and Choochoobella like this.
  13. Choochoobella

MizStery,
    Until you pointed it out, I never would have seen that the hat of the bridge guy actually looks as much like a bucket hat as a newsboy's cap. The sketch artist depicted the hat as a newsboy's cap. With the photo of the bridge guy being grainy, it is hard to be sure what his hat looks like. It could be a bucket hat, a newsboy's cap or one of those hats that has ear flaps. However, I just searched for how the sketch was created and it was done with input from people who saw the suspect that day. A newsboy's cap is pretty distinctive, I think, as I don't see many people wearing them. If a newsboy's cap is what witnesses to the bridge guy saw, that's probably what he was wearing.

Hatfield, MrsM, heartgoesout and 4 others like this.
  14. Jace1124

I believe the killer is in jail right now. I am not sure if it is TB (I’m leaning toward him) or CE but I feel so deeply it is one of them. This also makes me think about life and how so many people have been wrongly accused or not convicted. I believe that LE is working day and night on every case and wants justice far more than any of us... which says soooo much.., They want to convict and not make any mistakes and find if these sickos can help solve any/all other cases.

Hatfield, MrsM, Indy Anna and 10 others like this.
  15. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Active Member

Deleted

16. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

“When we saw that picture on the news, we said that looks like Andy. We placed [the sketch] with Andy before this,” 76-year-old Donna Clack told DailyMailTV, referring to 46-year-old Charles “Andy” Eldridge.

------------------------------------------------

“He would always go out and he wasn’t hunting,” Donna Clack added. “He would go in the woods and what he’d do, we don’t know. I never let any of the kids go with him. I never trusted Andy.”

-----------------------------------------------

“He beat me down. I’ve got heart problems and he was beating me in the chest. I can’t say if he would kill someone or not but he’s very violent.

Accused child predator with uncanny resemblance to Delphi killer sketch is a ‘violent weirdo obsessed with hiding in the woods, in-laws’ parents say [Report]

17. Jace1124

I wonder if she reported a tip on “Andy” after seeing BG photo. Interesting thought.

Hatfield, MrsM, Indy Anna and 13 others like this.
  18. Jace1124

With these 2 in custody, it makes me go back to: Crime of opportunity or crime that happened because of a planned meet up? In each scenario a different one (TB or CE) would fit the killer. The phone was gone and so was any potential evidence that could have been deleted anyway.

MizStery, kkdj, Jim_M and 1 other person like this.
  19. NoeticSoul

I've always felt that the girls were going to meet a "boy" (that they could have met online) on their day off of school. Maybe that is why her hinkey meter immediately went off when she thought she was being followed and it wasn't a boy--but a creepy man, so she began recording. I hope that it's one of them that is already in custody and that they are just waiting for DNA testing to come back. moo

Hatfield, Jace1124, travelbug and 6 others like this.
  20. Wild Rose

Wild Rose Well-Known Member

Although rare IMO, DNA shouldn't exclude someone if there isn't a match, since two perpetrators could be involved...we don't have enough info, maybe LE does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.