Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #87

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for posting this update. We just need to keep hoping one day they will have the monster that did this. It’s a reminder that we need to ensure we do not accuse someone of this horrendous crime even if arrested for wicked crimes against children because they look a little like a sketch. The sketch may nor may not be remotely accurate to the actual perps appearance.

2. book-thinker

book-thinker Well-Known Member

I agree we need to consider all facts before
    hand, he is a nasty devil doing things to
    children, glad LE arrested him.

3. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

I wonder if dna came back no matching?

4. kc1023

kc1023 Well-Known Member

Well, wow.. that's a pretty quick rule out. They still haven't ruled out TB though, have they? If they did, I missed it somehow.

5. zencompass

zencompass Love. Show your love

I've just listened, with great interest, to an official video from a roadshow discussion between two Indiana State Police officers. The video is timestamped with the date of 3.5.2017.

In this video (link is below), at the 4:30 mark, reference is made to information held back by the police.

At the 8:05 mark, one Officer states "We have more video, we have more audio. But it is specific to this investigation and that is why it's not being released at this time."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=87n-DeWJCU4&ved=2ahUKEwjxx4ni0OTfAhUFYKwKHVK4DecQjjgwAHoECAkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3XZTw1Ym7C3BevFR2RWOXt

SAMS, MotherOcean, Sunny123 and 10 others like this.
  6. kiaatcher

kiaatcher Active Member

@zencompass Thank you for sharing this. It is really frustrating for us to not have information but it's really important to remember that the police are doing it for a reason. I hope that the perpetrator will be caught soon so that this doesn't happen to more kids.

7. zencompass

zencompass Love. Show your love

Dear kiaaatcher,

I absolutely agree that the police have valid reasons to hold the information back.

My faith continues to be strong in this investigative team who have shown their commitment and great compassion to tirelessly search for the perpetrator in this case.

I hope this is the year that they find success in this. I know we all hope for this.

8. gregjrichards

No further comment has been made about TB and the Delphi case since the initial one from the law enforcement who arrested him in St. Louis. Delphi detectives have made no comment about him to date.

9. margarita25

margarita25 Welcome Home Jayme!

Dang it:

UNION CITY MAN NOT CONSIDERED PERSON OF INTEREST IN DELPHI MURDERS

“The Randolph County Sheriff’s Department has issued a statement saying that the man recently arrested for child molesting is not a suspect in the murder case of two Delphi girls two years ago.”

(I reaaaaaallllllly had hope on that one. Imo he was our best POI to date, especially after reviewing his SM.

Dang it dang it dang it!!!!!)
    —-

ETA:

Sorry for repost, I see @Savoy6 already posted this.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:56 PM
    SAMS, coastal, wdmcmahan and 5 others like this.
  10. gregjrichards

I know margarita25 I feel really despondent BG wasn’t him. We just need to keep optimistic and think each day that passes is a day nearer to the monster’s arrest.

wdmcmahan, minazoe, watcher9 and 2 others like this.
  11. margarita25

Sigh, frustrated. Thanks for your positive outlook gregjrichards.

Who the heck is BG!?!?!?

Brubon, coastal, wdmcmahan and 4 others like this.
  12. margarita25

CE had so many markings on his SM:

In addition to the stark resemblance to both the photo and sketch (yes half of the men in uSA resemble BG it seems) including the “bulbous nose”, his Interest in military, guns, hunting, fishing, child molestation of a 13 year old female, compleeeeeete obsession with MP cases and kids’ Amber Alerts, obsession with posting fugitive’s Wanted Posters and articles, trucker and bail bondsman references which were interesting, bloody photos of weapons...

Yes his eyes were blue but there are things about that which I’m not sure is a 100 percent for a few reasons, moo.

If he’s not BG who the heck is? I can only imagine someone worse if there is such a thing.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:55 PM
  13. kiaatcher

kiaatcher Active Member

@margarita25 My worry is that the perpetrator is connected to other missing children or killings in Indiana or outside. For the lack of evidence (at least from what police have told us) it seems like he's well versed in making sure he isn't caught. Kind of like how I doubt Jake Thomas Patterson hasn't committed any crimes before abducting Jayme.
    Edit: Also, can someone let me know if we're allowed to use full names or not? I keep seeing initials that I don't understand...

14. margarita25

Indeed.

wdmcmahan, book-thinker and minazoe like this.
  15. margarita25

They sure ruled CE out and issued a statement quickly...

I wonder how they ruled him out? DNA? Alibi? Both?

wdmcmahan, book-thinker and watcher9 like this.
  16. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I wouldn't say a statement to a radio station about it makes him "ruled out." He's just "not a suspect at this time." JMO.....

ETA: And it also wasn't even a quote from a particular person.

17. margarita25

I’m not understanding the distinction? This sounds to me like they’ve ruled him out:

“The mug shot of the molester closely resembles a police sketch of the Delphi suspect, but the statement indicates there is zero evidence connecting him to the murders.”

Please explain, thanks! :)

ETA: I just saw your “eta”, I’ll look into this further.

—-

Thinking about this further, it would be nice to see a statement from ISP officially using the term “ruled out”.

ETA: idk, “not a suspect” seems pretty clear wordage. Don’t get my hopes up again lol!

—-

I just remembered, can’t we “tweet” questions to ISP?

This would be my question, clear:

“Has Charles Eldridge officially been completely ruled out and cleared as a suspect?”

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 2:27 PM
    wdmcmahan, book-thinker and watcher9 like this.
  18. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

I'd be a lot more convinced if it said "there is evidence to prove he can't possible be involved."

"No evidence that he's the perp" isn't the same as "There's evidence that he's not the perp."

JMO! :)

margarita25, Haze, wdmcmahan and 3 others like this.
  19. margarita25

(Scratching my head heeheee, need more coffee)

—-
    ETA: I’m reminded of when MJK was “ruled out” in L and L’s case, I was even more surprised there, still bugs me actually...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 2:45 PM
    watcher9 likes this.
  20. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

We've been at this way too long! I don't even remember who that is!