Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is the possibility that there were 2 killers involved. One is now dead and they are looking, investigating the other. However I am more inclined to believe someone is in jail and will be arriving via the State Police Monday for arrest.

As in arrested in a dif jurisdiction, needing to be transported?
I wonder if a key player is on vacay, hence the delay in presser?

Just to throw out a couple more speculations as to what the PC could be about..
Maybe the recently arrested alleged perp in the s/assault case has information about the Delphi perp because " birds of a feather, flock together."
Or to take the LE statement about going in a new direction, literally - they now have information that the perp came from a faraway state, or even from another country altogether!
speculation, imo.

Random thought, wondering if a crossbow had anything to do with this?

The multi-agency law enforcement team that has been investigating the murders confirmed that they are investigating Eldridge’s arrest for any possible links after receiving tips about his likeness to the existing Delphi suspect sketch, according to WTHR in Indianapolis. The Delphi Police Department along with state police are part of that team.
“I can promise you this, when an arrest is made of a suspect identified by the multi-agency investigative team as the alleged perpetrator of the Delphi Murders, rest assured, we will let everyone know.”

Thes about quotes were taken from a Jan. 19, 2019 msn article after Eldridge's arrest. Could it be that LE has spent the past 3 months investigating and acutally uncovered a link? Perhaps they will announce on Monday that Eldridge is a person of interest (new direction/significant information) but they still need that one last crucial tip from the public to solidify their case against him (hence the reason LE is making imperative that the public attend). Since Eldridge is already in custody on unrelated charges, and it is a holiday weekend, the presser is delayed until Monday.

Hi everyone,

Going back to catch up, marking spot with the msm! ( : panic : )

“DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) — Eyewitness News has learned that the Indiana State Police are planning a news conference for Monday on the investigation into the murders of Libby German and Abby Williams.

The announcement is said to be about the investigation having a "new direction."

A source tells Eyewitness News the information that will be released is possibly the most significant information to be released publicly as of yet.”

Snip

“No questions will be taken, and there are no suspects as of now.”

ISP: Delphi investigation moving in new direction, 'significant information' to be released
APR 19TH, 2019
So no suspects as of the time of this report. Maybe they’re wrapping up a few loose ends and plan to name the suspect on Monday ? Hopefully!

The last place BG is going to turn up is the press conference that would be really really foolish of him when he hasn’t been caught for over two years.

Maybe it is in his profile to insert himself into the investigation. Maybe he will be compelled to go. Or maybe he will hide something, get rid of something, make some kind of move while their housemate is at the press conference. I hope he does something really stupid.

So no suspects as of the time of this report. Maybe they’re wrapping up a few loose ends and plan to name the suspect on Monday ? Hopefully!

I hope so, too, and the more I think about this, the more I think it is the case. How long was Hania Aguilar's killer in jail on other charges while LE told the public they had no suspects, even though they did? It was a while, wasn't it? I did not follow that case closely, but I remember folks here saying that's who they'd been chatting about behind the scenes all along.

If Monday's PC was about new evidence or something else to be on the lookout for (i.e. another sketch, car description), I think they'd take questions. Not taking questions gives me a really good feeling that they won't be talking again until trial.

IF it is Charles Eldridge, maybe they've been working to connect him to the area digitally (did his cell phone ping the local tower?) and/or via DNA. Maybe some of his family members or friends provided some info.

If not CE, maybe the examination of the cell phone towers led them to a suspect (I imagine working "backwards" like that would take a very, very long time.)

Or maybe Parabon provided a great description that matched someone they already had their sights on. Parabon "solving" this case would be HUGE news, which would make sense then that they are drumming up such attention for this PC.

Lingering random thoughts:

--Sheriff Leazenby saying he "knows that voice" or "has heard that voice before..." What the heck was that all about? Is it related at all to this "new direction?"
--Eye color....definitely not blue?? Or is that something that just kinda got wings when it shouldn't have?
--LE saying this was an incident isolated to Libby and Abby. What does that mean?? How does that relate to this "new direction?"

Last edited:
I don't think they will announce a POI as the public will go apeship with demands of an arrest. If they have a POI they will go straight for the arrest and skip the whole POI stuff.

Agree. I also don't think they'd say, "We have a suspect....we'll tell ya Monday..." lol I think they will be announcing an arrest, and will be praying all weekend that way!

Agree. I also don't think they'd say, "We have a suspect....we'll tell ya Monday..." lol I think they will be announcing an arrest, and will be praying all weekend that way!

Ditto! It would have been breaking news, the real kind, not fake like Nancy Grace’s every fifteen minute breaking news alert.

Could either family be out of town? It is spring break is some districts. Maybe unable to be home for the conference & wish to attend? I can only think a party is unavailable.

IMO, I'm really thinking it may be a parabon sketch release with some regional/ethnic background possibilities.

Thus the wish to have a high profile and well-advertised presser to which the public is highly encouraged to follow/attend. "We need your help - who is this guy?"

IMO, I'm really thinking it may be a parabon sketch release with some regional/ethnic background possibilities.

Thus the wish to have a high profile and well-advertised presser to which the public is highly encouraged to follow/attend. "We need your help - who is this guy?"

True. If only a sketch, why wait? With people out & about on holiday weekend, it would make more sense to get a new sketch out here, ASAP. Jmo. Hoping for much more!

What if they found a connection to Elizabeth and Lyric's case?
It would make him a serial killer which may point them in a new direction.
I think we are going to need a lot of prayers and hugs to make it through until Monday.

This is my speculation too. Either to this case or another. The articles say they don't have a suspect, the ISP is already involved, so I'm not sure what else it could be.

This waiting is going to be hard! It's only Saturday!!! Arrrghhh!

Could they have had DNA run through looking for relatives?
The announcement of a "significant" development 72 hours prior to a press conference- in the meantime they have surveillance on a possible POI and are watching his moves until Monday?
Will he try to flee?
Will he try to go into hiding?
Will they see people coming and going bringing things so he can remain out of the public eye?
Will someone who knows what he did get scared enough to turn him in?
That wait time- until Monday, IMO is being done for the sake of anyone who knows anything.
If he is being watched, there is no reason to speak sooner.
Give him 72 hours and enough rope to "hang himself ".
The new direction was what led me to believe that they submitted his DNA and got a hit on relatives.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member