Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Does Supt Carter normally make the announcements from the state level or does the local agent on the this case make them?

2. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass Well-Known Member

Regarding CE being BG: wouldn't they be able to do a CE voice comparison to the tape of "down the hill"?

3. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

4. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

RE: CE

I'm skeptical of any connection between him and the murders in Delphi. He's lived in a few different regions of the country in his adult life, which initially made me wonder if, indeed, he could be linked to various, more serious crimes. But...

The guy just isn't very mobile. People close to him have mentioned in various SM posts that the guy is virtually house bound most of the time, and is dependent upon others for transportation.

His pictures of activities in the woods/outdoors were taken by people he was with, and was dependent upon at the time. Same for pics taken in cities in this region of the country. So for him to be out alone in the area of Deer Creek, a fair distance from home (he's lived in towns on either side of the state line (Richmond(?), Union City, Greenville, etc.). What struck me as odd was people would have him babysit their kids. So besides his security guard background, CE has had a spotty employment history, and, again, has been dependent upon others, not regular jobs, for income at various times in recent years.

JMO

5. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

What if the pic released was not of perp but of man in vicinity that the girls took pic of. I’m reaching here I know

6. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

I swear I read that LE address CE and said he is not a suspect in the Delphi case.

7. heartgoesout

I'm surprised there are no leaks yet from any of the youtubers, reddit, etc...

margarita25, Jim_M, idfinch and 12 others like this.
  8. Jackielee09

Truth

9. heartgoesout

This would certainly explain the "new direction" of the investigation...

10. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Can someone post a picture of CE? Anyone have a brief background of CE and what he was arrested for in Indiana? Thanks so much.

I haven’t followed for a while now. I am sure hoping Monday will be a day when they have a suspect in mind.

11. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Accused child molester investigated in 2017 murders of Indiana teens: report

[​IMG]

Indiana man who looks like Delphi suspect is 'weird' and 'violent' | Daily Mail Online

Randolph County sting operation catches man trying to have sex with 13-year-old

12. insearchoflight

Police are reportedly investigating a possible connection between the murders of two Indiana teenagers and a man accused of child molestation, after the public drew similarities between his mugshot and an FBI sketch of the alleged killer.

Charles Andrew Eldridge, 46, was arrested on January 8 during an undercover sting in Union City, Indiana, after he arranged to have sex with a Randolph County Police officer posing as a 13-year-old girl, the Daily Mail reports. He was arrested and charged with two counts of child molestation, one count of attempted child molestation and one count of child solicitation.

After his mugshot was circulated in local news, Indiana residents began calling in to the tip line at the Carroll County Sheriff's Department, which is investigating the murders of Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14. Many callers noted similarities between Eldridge's mugshot and a sketch of the girls' alleged killer.
    Accused child molester investigated in 2017 murders of Indiana teens: report

Attached Files:

13. Love Never Fails

14. Love Never Fails

Thanks for the good information. Does anyone really believe this is him? He is creepy. He looks similar but I see him as much heavier. He has had two years to gain weight. I hope they have DNA. I’m interested to find out what LE has to say on Monday.

90 degree turn means the have something.

15. Jackielee09

The sketch could look like a million different men.

margarita25, Jim_M, Moreack and 8 others like this.
  16. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Great points. I doubt a murderer would go back to molesting, moo.

Kittybunny, Jim_M, sassyblue and 10 others like this.
  17. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Maybe molestation and/or s/assault is part (prelude) of the killing fantasy? Just wondering in a general sense. Maybe I've been listening to too many Israel Keyes recordings and I'm all confused about motives :confused:

margarita25, Jim_M, watcher9 and 9 others like this.
  18. Love Never Fails

Yes but one of them has to be bg....
    Could be him.

kate2931, Jackielee09, dotr and 3 others like this.
  19. raja

raja Well-Known Member

The pictures on CE's facebook showed him looking not as heavy as the mugshot. He does however seem to have blue eyes so there's that.

margarita25, kate2931, dotr and 3 others like this.
  20. insearchoflight

The key phrases here to me are

“New direction”

“Significant information”

“No suspects”

Also we know that the families have not been notified with the information in advance (Eric Erskin, Williams' grandfather, said on Friday that the families haven't been notified yet regarding information that will be released during Monday's press conference, but he's hopeful that there will soon be resolution in the case. Police holding press conference in Delphi case)

So I don’t think this will be an announcement about a suspect or POI. I think it will be evidence released they hadn’t before or a computer composite based on new information. Whatever it is, I’m anxiously awaiting. Those girls deserve justice and that sicko needs to be off the streets.

margarita25, MrsM, Dee10 and 18 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.