Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was writing this novel and was at this point I would probably see the killer as dead, he confessed, he had knowledge and maybe items as proof. The 90 degree would be they know who now they need to find out who that person was. Just one option and only one of my opinions.

I truly hope you are correct, I’m just going off of what I have seen since day one. Also I believe there is a very easy explanation for no questions, they know that they don’t have answers to the questions that are likely to be asked......jmo

Either don't have answers, or have answers that they can't make public yet.

I think Holy Week/Easter might have caused the delay?
I think they just wanted to make sure that the media had plenty of time to prepare.

This is the best way to drum up publicity.

The weekend is a terrible time for a press conference, so Monday was the closest day.

Is there any way the presser could be posted on here when it is on by someone who is EST so that those in central, mountain and pacific times could see it early?
This will be live, there won’t be a delay for you.

You won’t miss it, there will be tons of links on here.

Just make sure you’re on at whatever time corresponds to 12 EST.

Does anybody know if we can watch the pc live in the U.K.? I’ve found a lot of links that are posted here.. I can’t access from the U.K. ? Is this due to the change in law ? (GDPR)

Hi Kate I’m in Scotland.

HLN is showing the press conference live you can watch it online here at 5pm in the U.K tomorrow Watch HLN News Live Streaming | HLN Live Stream | LivenewsNow

I will be searching Twitter and Facebook for Indiana news links for news stations live streams and those doing Facebook live tomorrow and posting them.

I think they just wanted to make sure that the media had plenty of time to prepare.

This is the best way to drum up publicity.

The weekend is a terrible time for a press conference, so Monday was the closest day.

Yeah, they would have had to consult with all the investigating agencies and make sure all the critical people could be there. And they probably took the holiday into account. On the weekend people are busy with activities and families and don't watch as much news. Monday gives them a much better chance the information will get a wide distribution.

Is there any way the presser could be posted on here when it is on by someone who is EST so that those in central, mountain and pacific times could see it early?
It will be on at the same time in every time zone. When it’s noon in EST, it’s 11am central, 10am mountain, etc. Everyone will see it live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans