Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hear “guys, get down the hill” ... this new sketch! Wow!!!! Wow ! Have no words. Nothing like what I imagined. And a car ??? They are on to something here!!! They are waiting for this man to make a break for it... they have a good idea who this is!

Edited to add a word so I make sense ;)

Last edited:
[URL="https://twitter.com/AnnaWTHR/status/1120359926902218752"]Anna Carrera on Twitter[/URL]
@IndStatePolice says killer of #AbbyandLibby is hiding in plain sight, may even be in the room of the press conference this afternoon. A terrifying thought, but that is the new direction investigators are looking into. @WTHRcom #DelphiMurders
D4xRLdZXsAAWsho.jpg

D4xRLdXWsAA0cr_.jpg

D4xRLdZW0AAVKry.jpg

12:13 PM - 22 Apr 2019

I think they know who it is; that sketch is SO clear. I think they just don't have enough direct evidence to go out and either get a warrant or make an arrest so they are hoping that at this point- he'll be easily recognized and tips called in.

Something led them to realize they had the sketch completely wrong- something had to have happened recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288