Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puppyraiser

puppyraiser Well-Known Member

A previous post said a woman reported a white truck in the parking lot. I don't know if it's the same abandoned vehicle LE is talking about, but they did take a white truck in the early days from the man whose land the girls were found on. Maybe a white truck is significant in this case after all? Or maybe nothing at all?

2. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

3. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

If it was abandoned, that means no one ever came back for it, right? So was it towed away?

4. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

How are you doing this?

Andieinsyd, haven71, Aqua and 22 others like this.
  5. Rotten apple

Rotten apple Well-Known Member

I think they’ve got their eyes on someone, active in the community, and possibly in public service which is why Carter was so tore up...

6. kai

kai Well-Known Member

The Shack - Wikipedia

The main character is Mackenzie Allen Phillips, a father of five called "Mack" by his family and friends. Four years prior to the main events of the story, Mack takes three of his children on a camping trip to Wallowa Lake near Joseph, Oregon, stopping at Multnomah Falls on the way. Two of his children are playing in a canoe when it flips and almost drowns Mack's son. Mack is able to save his son by rushing to the water and freeing him from the canoe's webbing, but unintentionally leaves his youngest daughter Missy alone at their campsite. After Mack returns, he sees that Missy is missing. The police are called, and the family discovers that Missy has been abducted and murdered by a serial killer known as the "Little Ladykiller". The police find an abandoned shack in the woods where Missy was taken. Her bloodied clothing is found, but her body is not located. Mack's life sinks into what he calls "The Great Sadness".

HayLouise, sof1e, Esse and 25 others like this.
  7. TTF14

TTF14 Well-Known Member

It also could be someone in authority to them. A teacher, a coach, the father of a friend of theirs.

8. Peppery

Peppery Well-Known Member

9. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Checking the earliest threads.

Does anyone have a link to the very first thread?

10. wanttohelp

wanttohelp http://thewaronwomen.org

I think if looking at the sketch the eye on the left looks like it could be lazy or prosthetic eye

11. asyousay

asyousay On Time Out

So the first sketch should be disregarded I’m assuming as this new sketch the person looks 20 years younger.

12. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Does anyone else, besides me, think LE had a video set up to
    tape the people in the PC audience? To See his reaction?

13. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

If they know who this is, if he is that close somewhere in the community what are they waiting for? They have evidence. That have his voice and likely dna.

Seriously, are they waiting for someone to do their job for them while a killer is in the community? This is lost on me.

14. caribou_birdie

caribou_birdie Active Member

Wow! My two cents...they know who it is and it's someone close. So glad they never gave up on this case.

15. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

ITA that hair in the new sketch was VERY distinct. They know who it is. (moo!)

16. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

Going off the idea that the girls were familiar with him ... Perhaps that is why/how Libby got the footage. If they knew him they might have a phone ready and feel much more comfortable filming him openly?

17. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

I think they are very carefully wrapping up their evidence before anyone is charged with the crime.

18. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

My crude understanding is that they can get an approximate age by measuring the telomeres that cap the ends of the DNA strands. The telomeres get shorter each time the DNA divides (when the cell divides) so if they're really short they know the person is older, but if they're long, the person is younger.

19. ValhallaWolves

ValhallaWolves Well-Known Member

I’ve saved the link to watch later... doesn’t feel right listening without headphones with the baby sleeping beside me.

But thanks for all the information you’ve all provided. I have chills. I think, based on the family reaction, that there is an arrest coming. Justice for Abby and Libby is way overdue.

20. j_in_c

j_in_c Well-Known Member

I agree that the new voice recording sounds much younger to me, but it is hard for me to know if I am influenced by the new younger sketch.

I truly hope this was all part of a bigger plan and will bring this community the closure they desperately deserve.

21. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Thanks. I wondered why it was mentioned. Link somewhere. Creepy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.