Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Someone who's 40-ish would fit both the old and the new age ranges.

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that reference to the movie was very strange. He mentioned it, but then just totally moved on and didn't State even in the rest of the sentence or afterwards why he mentioned it. Was he just mentioning a shack, and wanted to use those words of a shack? Because we do know that there was a Shack in the investigation. If I recall correctly. It was on someone's property that was mentioned in Threads. If no one has time to translate in the next 24 hours, tomorrow I will have time to go back and possibly translate what was said about that in the presser.

ETA.. Below in another post I have translated it is because it was very short in the presser. Scrolling down

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  3. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

Sgt. Carter corrected himself, the vehicle was seen on the 13th.

As I've stated in this and other threads, a woman saw a white pick-up truck by the abandoned building late that morning or around Noon, as she was heading into Delphi for lunch.

The building was razed almost a year ago (2018).

4. Area52

Area52 Well-Known Member

5. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

It must be absolutely horrendous to see the face of the person who murdered your loved one. My heart breaks for them. I hope the media leaves them alone as requested.

Thank you to all of you for your updates and posts. I hope it won’t be long till we get an arrest.

6. n_6CC

n_6CC Well-Known Member

From the presser, they are seeking information on a vehicle abandoned from 12-5 February 14th- That is the day the girls were found. Correct me if I am wrong!MOO

7. missd574

missd574 New Member

Not sure of the distance between the abandoned vehicle and the bridge but maybe this is where the bad guy parked the day he commited the crime then was afraid to return to vechile leaving it abandoned....maybe walking home or calling a wife or friend for a ride, that would leave LE to believe he's local and the think someone close to this person knows (calling for ride).

8. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

Parabon is interesting but it provides a snapshot based on ancestry only. It reveals how someone might physically appear only based on their racial ancestry, given various races have common features. But as our DNA doesn’t change throughout our lifetime, Parabon is unable to determine things such as age or weight which can often be a huge variable. ie a 300 lb 20 year old with brown hair would appear quite different at the age of 65, 175 lb, grey hair but without any other identifying information, Parabon alone wouldn’t be able to determine the difference.

It seems to have been more successful in identifying others within a family tree through DNA similarities, pointing LE in the right direction through known relatives.

JMO

9. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing up the point that he was talking about the day after the murders. I thought he was talking about the day of the murders! I totally missed that. Thank you again.

ETA, correcting this as down thread they are saying that it was corrected later in the presser, and it was on the 13th he was talking about. Not the day after the murder, but the day of the murder. See the correction down thread but I came back and corrected this post for people who are coming in late.

10. teeandcee

teeandcee Well-Known Member

The voice on the recording doesn’t sound close to 18 to me. If I had to guess I’d say 35 at the minimum. Also, the term “guys” and the way he said it makes me think he’s accustomed to dealing with kids as a parent, uncle, teacher, coach, whatever. I don’t think he will be the loner type.

But I’m almost always wrong......

11. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Ok, that makes a lot more sense.

A car seen the following day, could have belonged to someone participating in the search.

A car parked on the day of the murders, is a hell of a lot more relevant.

12. EastCoast

EastCoast Active Member

I wonder if the family had seen this video before this morning? That could be why they appeared angry? I feel they could possibly know this person .

13. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

Maybe family recognizes sketch.

14. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

I think they later correctly the date to the 13th at the end of the presser.
    Going over it again.
    Chi

15. Amonet

Amonet Well-Known Member

And how is that person going to react when the key points from the presser are replayed on the news tonight? Does he want to watch? Is he scared that if the other people in the house watch that they'll look at him and see him in the sketch? So does he try to make sure they don't see the news tonight?

What about work tomorrow? Will he go in and risk someone recognising him now? Will he try to sound cocky and send out false information and say "yeah, I do look like that image but police already talked to me and cleared me, so there's no need to call in with my name!" Will he try and point the finger at someone else, claim that it looks like someone he ran into two years ago?

16. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig Well-Known Member

The "Shack" reference is really very interested.
    From Wiki: "In 2006, Young worked with Wayne Jacobsen, Brad Cummings (both former pastors from Los Angeles) and Bobby Downes (filmmaker) to bring the book to publication."

Los Angeles, pastoral...hmm...

17. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

Corrected to include video where you can hear the correction on the date of the abandoned vehicle.

18. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

I believe it's a tool, and you can see the outline of it from underneath the shell jacket.

JMO

19. Wendy101

Wendy101 Well-Known Member

His emotion when he speaks to
    The community about embracing the family is very telling. IMO- like you (perp) took advantage of his community.
    IMO- perp is a family menber- that’s why he is so emotional when he is speaking almost like he is shocked himself .

20. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

I agree! I honestly feel they were extremely upset bc they recognized the face of the suspect and not bc they are upset with LE and the direction of the investigation....all JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.