Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

I think he meant Abbey and Libby are in Heaven and they sure are!

2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Police: Delphi killer 'hiding in plain sight' as new images released

[...]

Indiana State Police say they are looking for the driver of a vehicle parked at the old CPS/DCS/Welfare building that was abandoned on the east side of CR 300 N next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between noon and 5 p.m. on February 13, 2017. That's the day 14-year-old German and 13-year-old Williams went missing. Their bodies were found the next day just out of sight of the bridge. Police did not give a description of the vehicle.

[...]

MAP - Google Maps

3. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

This is a horrible thought, but many times killers (and this was a double murder) will become enraged at these kinds of press conferences. They may become so angry, in fact, that they take their rage out on another victim. And this eventually leads to their capture.
    I pray this doesn't happen, as it has before.
    Chi

4. kc1023

kc1023 Well-Known Member

Having a hard time understanding why they held so tightly to the bridge footage? Today's release is not that much more. Did anyone else think we were about to see some other footage not taken on the bridge?

Eagerly waiting for the WS experts to start posting stills from the new footage.

Also, Doug Carter said and I paraphrase " the voice is one person" and for a minute I thought it was going to be some split personality type voices because he really seemed to stress that point - but it's just another word? It does sound a bit different granted but not necessarily like two different people.

I was weepy during the press conference so it's not hard to imagine the families would have also been upset.

This press conference wasn't really for us IMO...
    They're coming for you BG. Tick tock.

5. Ajmommy

Ajmommy New Member

They waited two years for this? Two years to also ask about an abandoned car? Who would remember this info from two years ago?

6. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

I don't think I know of any case where they know who the suspect is, they make a sketch of them, and then throw it up as to a suspect to an international audience in a presser. I think that is a No-No with law enforcement. And certainly if the FBI is involved I don't think that would ever happen. The who knows, does anybody else here know of precedent where that has happened?

7. Love Never Fails

Law enforcement maybe?

8. Willow Knight

Willow Knight Well-Known Member

Sounded to me as "hey guys". Just my opinion

watcher9 and Subiechik21 like this.
  9. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I wonder what will link him even if someone comes forward and says, "I recognize this guy." Especially IF they already know who he is. What kind of evidence?

10. IceIce9

IceIce9 Well-Known Member

Maybe the perp was totally unconcerned because he knew that no one would connect him to the image of BG. Also the “hiding in plain sight” makes me think he is someone very close to the family.

11. Love Never Fails

Both are guys are the same. Sketch may not look like bg but I bet his body is the same. Maybe LE knows who is he is and is calling on him to confess? The sketch if very definitive, that’s for sure.

12. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I'm working and cant keep up. Who reported the state of the family?

margarita25, watcher9 and Subiechik21 like this.
  13. Gumbeaux

Gumbeaux Well-Known Member

I have been saying for a long time I believe this person is in a position of authority, and has been hiding in plain sight. A case of, “oh, it couldn’t be so-and-so....” And a position of authority can mean several scenarios.

When I saw a headline about new video, I had to prepare myself! I know all of you have those same feels. Praying this IS the day, or at least the week! These sweet baby girls and the ones who love them need justice.

14. coffeeandacig

coffeeandacig ...

If LE didn't have any idea who this perp is... then the Christian tone of the press conference would not be used.
    JMO, but this guy is has to be tied somehow to the spiritual well being of children, like a youth pastor.

15. Aymstriss

Aymstriss Active Member

The move he said he watched this weekend, The Shack" was a religious movie I believe.

16. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

An don't forget Tobe's "I know that voice"...

17. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

The ending of The Shack had me in a mess for days. I truly hope that wasnt the circumstances of the girls final moments. :(

18. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

Delphi is a very small community if the perp ends up being from delphi, he will most likely be known to the family.....MOO

19. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Where is that vehicle now?? If LE knows it was abandoned... How do they know... Was a ticket written? Video footage?? I'm all confused about this vehicle??

20. MOTORUNNER

MOTORUNNER My echo, My shadow, and Me

Do we know what church Libby and Abby attended? Or if they attended at all? I'm sure that's already been covered but I couldn't find it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.