Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

Why wait 2 years to release the “guys” part of the audio? Is that a clue?

2. thedebut

thedebut Well-Known Member

3. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

Who has the new audio? I need a loop! Work your internet magic people.

4. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

5. itsrak

itsrak Well-Known Member

I hear you. But BG is almost certainly a calculating psychopath, and as such, if the girls were strangers to him, might have thrown in a 'guys' as a way of comforting them and inducing cooperation and to lessen suspicion that he may have harbored bad intentions.

Though likely a 'calculating' sort, BG made big mistake in leaving a phone/cam behind.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
  6. Pennysmom1

Pennysmom1 Well-Known Member

I agree with your thoughts. If this was someone the girls were familiar with possibly, or at least recognized, maybe he lured them by saying he had something to show them. IMO, the fact that he said, "Guys", seems to indicate someone on the younger side. If it was someone in their 40s say, it just seems like he may have called them "girls" or "ladies". I don't know; guys just seems younger or more familiar.

7. IowaMom4

IowaMom4 Well-Known Member

BBM---right. Because teachers can't be friendly...(lol)

8. gliving

gliving Woof

Jennie Runevitch‏ @JennieWTHR
    State Police are looking for the driver of a car that was parked here— at the old CPS/DCS/Welfare building on the east side of CR 300N next to the Hoosier Heartland Highway between 12-5pm Feb 13, 2017, the day Libby and Abby were murdered. #Delphi

[​IMG]

9. Pennysmom1

Pennysmom1 Well-Known Member

Do we know what sort of activities, sports, clubs, etc the girls were active in? Did they attend church camps?

superbee and margarita25 like this.
  10. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

ITA the reference to The Shack, their choice of words, and the day they chose for this release (after Easter) speak volumes to me And to the perp I believe. moo

superbee, Keane, margarita25 and 28 others like this.
  11. CabinFever

CabinFever Well-Known Member

I'm dying to see it!

12. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

I'm curious why the family couldn't be told this information before 1/2 hour prior to the PC.

13. MOTORUNNER

MOTORUNNER My echo, My shadow, and Me

ISP says new audio, video and sketch shows Delphi killer

This one is looped, I can actually hear a younger voice now. The 'guys' sounds like it definitely could have come from a 18-30 year old. I know it comes from the same person, but the 'down the hill' sounds older, maybe he was trying to sound like a tough boy

14. NewMama

NewMama Well-Known Member

Did that person show up to the offices for whatever reason and was told to come back after lunch? Takes a stroll and comes across Abby & Libby? So many new questions...

15. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

In order for the press conference to achieve maximum impact, they probably couldn’t risk any leaks.

If they tell the family, that information might inadvertently get out.

16. whatsherface

whatsherface Well-Known Member

17. gliving

gliving Woof

"We likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know that this is about power for you," said ISP Superintendent Doug Carter.

18. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Wow, way too much early video to go thru! Here's my question though....if he was familiar to the girls then there should not have been cause for Libby's hackles to rise and precipitate her desire to get him on video, right?

Mo Thuairim, Alisajo, mooliz and 14 others like this.
  19. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

Excellent catch; thank you for that.

Perusing Thread #1, one of LE said, "People in our community are smart, and they will draw their own conclusions". (I paraphrased this.)

That statement has always given me pause.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1

20. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I’m still catching up but want to touch briefly on my first impressions of this PC.

Imo, these revelations still very much have the flavor of common perp profiles, just with a change in “person”. It’s like they’ve taken the profile and made it more real by assigning these certain common attributes/behaviors to the perp in direct form by personally addressing him. I’m not going to get too deep into it because I jumped out of bed to watch the PC and I haven’t had my coffee yet and am quite grumpy after this PC frankly but anyway, re: the statement above about profile commonalities, let’s take Jessica Ridgeway’s PC for instance:

“Lives or works in area”

“Changed behavior since the crimes”

“Someone out there may know this person”

“May have a special interest in this case” (in this instance personified as “could be in the room right now...”)

ETC.

-When he said “hiding in plain sight” this was very reminiscent (again) of Jessica’s conference.

Also, it’s no revelation that very often perps’ names appear in case files during the initial stages of an investigation and are often interviewed early on. Various cold cases are solved by going back to these early names mentioned.

So as some of you have said, I’m not understanding this sudden change that he could be as young as 18? Wth. The man walking on the bridge does not indicate a younger male or look like this new sketch imo.

And as far as releasing video for the purpose of analyzing the gait, people have been saying this from day 1. I’d actually like to see a side by side of this new video and the animated image—-I was like, “that just looks like our animated image!”

As for wondering why only now release the walking video, maybe they thought the bridge would not be a good indicator of gait, therefore didn’t release it earlier. I do recall discussions about this in earlier threads.

More thoughts later.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.