Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand Why this new info wasn't put out there originally?? And no description of the abandon car? I'm so confused, especially if he's STILL IN THE AREA!

I almost wonder, if the abondoned car was rumor... like someone said they know the killer and the car he was driving that day, he left here. It makes you wonder if it was towed and this new info just made its way to LE... I mean why would they never mention an abandoned car before unless they really never knew about it ..?

I thought maybe, but the 18-40 age difference is so vague. Doesn't DNA Parabon give a smaller age range than that?

I don't know whether LE had DNA input to that sketch, but it's NOT a Parabon sketch. Parabon's are in color and they have an interpretation chart and other information on them.

The hair is unique. With the hat on you can't see his hair in the video. Maybe there was hair found on the girls or crime scene- that led to this sketch of the hair?

ETA: If they have perps hair I think they can tell where a person has been residing for the recent past, right? That could be why they are so sure he is from Delphi (area or visits/works there often). JMO

I almost wonder, if the abondoned car was rumor... like someone said they know the killer and the car he was driving that day, he left here. It makes you wonder if it was towed and this new info just made its way to LE... I mean why would they never mention an abandoned car before unless they really never knew about it ..?

Or if they currently have it in an impound lot? Or what kind of car? It's so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave