Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #101

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

I disagree with all of this on all levels. In my opinion, he came prepared to do what he planned to do and that was to target someone, march them down the hill to the crime scene, kill them and get out. He is pure evil in the worst possible way.

J Block, pepper 34, Wells and 16 others like this.
  2. Krwiley60

ETA or “a” crime scene.

DancingMuse and rosesfromangels like this.
  3. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

Except how would you know there would be one or more potential victims there that day and that you would have time to get away with this crime? If its a busy place, then you worry about getting caught. If its not too busy you need to come multiple times until the right circumstances present themselves.

4. wgram

wgram Well-Known Member

MOO
    I have had a thought that perhaps the person or persons involved in this actually "helped" with the search. Their way of getting close and not drawing attention to themselves. JMO

5. Tiger Stripes

Tiger Stripes Well-Known Member

"Spidey sense". MOO

Krwiley60, 8paws, Cutiekitty and 5 others like this.
  6. Seenit

Seenit Well-Known Member

I hope you are right.

7. Cryptic

Cryptic Well-Known Member

I like you point about the large neck sans double chin or fleshy cheeks and thus the possibility of an amateur sports athlete or weight lifter hobbyist perpetrator.

I disagree, however, about the possibility that body building might make him less recognizable. In the end, I think it would take Mr. Olympia level body building to have a significant impact on somebody's over all look.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
  8. Krwiley60

No, they couldn’t. There would have to be overwhelming probable cause to go in and arrest him. You can’t arrest someone just because you “suspect” them.

x_files, JDough, ilovechili and 9 others like this.
  9. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

I don't care if I'm right or not. I just want whoever the bastard is to be caught and justice served.

10. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

Quoted BBM.
    I think he did.

I believe he visited that place many, many times prior to the crime taking place.

I think he had it all planned out in his sick mind.

I am convinced that he knew exactly what vantage point(s) gave him the best view of where someone could be walking on the trail to the bridge and who was in proximity.

I think he knew approximately how many people were in and around the trails that day and picked his targets when he saw the time was right.

I believe he had walked that bridge many times and knew exactly how long it would take him to get across.

One unknown variable would have been he wouldn't have known how long it would take for the girls to cross the bridge.

This is a big question mark for me.

JMO

Angelcat13, Traymar, MJPeony and 18 others like this.
  11. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

Excellent post! I can totally relate to the first paragraph - mine does that too. Short videos or random pics for streaks.

12. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

Lol. Usually Mother's Day is golf course brunch with a Mimosa but today was a sharing of pepperoni rolls, bratwurst bites, deep fried cod with fries and slaw and buffalo wings. Add in three stiff Southern Comfort Old Fashioneds... How is that for a combination?

When I stereotype the midwest or anywhere else, I freely admit when it applies to me as well :) :D In general, I hate generalizing but the first sketch compared to the second...

My point is that the first sketch truly resembles someone who was likely born and raised in the midwest in certain years/decades even but as others have stated since my post, even our small towns have changed in recent years as to who lives there.

Some good ol' fried chicken would have fit perfectly! Did you have some?

I alternate on this perp. I lean though towards he is someone known and who knew of the girls or one of them. I think as others have said there may be a separation of a degree or two and they might not have been as aware of him as he was of them...

Even in the JC case/JP case, JP had picked JC out long before his murders and taking of her (he had driven there before and aborted before per him). It was a stranger abduction in one way but he also was not after just "anyone" or any woman, girl, etc. or he could have acted on his thoughts or sick urge or whatever one wants to call it on someone else in the meantime but did not. He centered on her specifically and chose her ahead of time. He was a stranger to her and her family but to him, he had picked her out...

A bit unusual but could this be similar? This perp was centered on the girls or one of them but the girls had no clue of course... He waited and finally got his opportunity...? Rather than random and by chance?

I don't know. I have my theory that I lean towards the most but am not sharing it because I also am open to all of the other thoughts still...

Broasted chicken is pretty darned good too... It all depends on the quality of the bird though... :D

13. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

IIRC it is supposed to take about 5 minutes to cross (about 865 feet?)

14. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

I believe he knows that land like the back of his hand and knew the vantage points whether it be hunting, horseback riding, back ways to a friends house or just hanging out.

x_files, Laughing, pepper 34 and 15 others like this.
  15. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

Agree- he didn't just pull up there on a cross-country trip and murder someone and drive away. He had been coming there equipped to do something multiple times.

Laughing, sassyblue, neesaki and 19 others like this.
  16. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

I really agree. MOO its like he played hide and seek there and knew where sound would not carry and that the flat below the cemetery was invisible to the trail and bridge.

17. Krwiley60

And I think he knew that. He probably did his own recon prior to the crime. He knew exactly who was there and where they were in relationship to where the girls were at the end of the bridge. I don’t think he went to kill two people but the fact that they were isolated (and young) from everyone made it much more appealing to his sick disgusting fantasy. All my opinion...

susiQ, tmar, Blueberry2720 and 11 others like this.
  18. bradfordsleuth

I agree and I have heard the same.

Abby looks like she is walking so carefully in that photo...could 5 minutes have turned into 10?

He needed to make sure they crossed the bridge completely to isolate them.

My question is....how could he be sure they would do so before anyone else came in the vicinity?

x_files, ilovechili, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  19. bradfordsleuth

Agree 100%

susiQ, Tarika, Blueberry2720 and 9 others like this.
  20. bradfordsleuth

Exactly what I think too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.