Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #101

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

Nope

2. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

For this case? Recently? No.

DancingMuse, susiQ, Seenit and 6 others like this.
  3. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

No, not in this case.

Tarika, DancingMuse, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  4. rocket

rocket JLWOP Opponent and 16 Year Member

NO

neesaki, DancingMuse, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  5. Tiger Stripes

Tiger Stripes Well-Known Member

Hmm...interesting concept, but with all due respect, Jdart14, in MOO I think that LE already *knows* the answers to these questions; in fact, I wouldn't be surprised at all were we to later learn that LE is simply waiting for either a. the POI either to " 'fess up", or b. strong (i. e., indisputable) evidence to surface.

While it *would* be fabulous for LE to get a confession... (here I must pause, making a deep, deep sigh...) ...I am afraid that the POI is *so* narcissistic and hardened after these 2 years and 3 months that he believes himself to be... invincible. Yes. It is simply my own opinion that the POI is ***very much*** out and about in full view of the public doing "people"-type work (whether paid, or as a well-known volunteer); this very thought itself makes me shiver, thinking that the trusting souls under his care have no.reason.to.question his character... Scary thought. All MOO and finely-tuned "spidey sense".

6. SilentRogue

SilentRogue Well-Known Member

What in the world gives you the impression that they have a POI much less a distinct POI?

JaneEyre, wary, Tarika and 9 others like this.
  7. IceyIllusion

IceyIllusion Active Member

Regarding the 'stuff of nightmares' reference that was referenced by source close to investigation. I fully believe that the full attack is captured on Libby's phone. The phone was left and not taken by the perp so either he didn't know it was recording, didn't care, or left it on purpose to taunt. I am leaning to he didn't know it was recording because it contained a full image and what we now know as video of him on the bridge. There's no way someone would leave a full image or video of themselves like that at a crime scene on purpose. Given that information I think the phone just continued to record everything that happened unbeknownst to BG.

*Edited for correction on where phrase originated.

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    IQuestion, x_files, Laughing and 27 others like this.
  8. foxbluff

foxbluff Well-Known Member

o/t - I'm struggling here and need to ask for special help without going into detail except to say I'm trying to recover from total PC crash on May 5th.

back on topic - On Mon. May 6, 2019 (the end of the 2 wk period following the major LE presser where new BG sketch, etc. was released), did LE happen to hold another press conference? Or release a new statement? Or be interviewed by MSM?

If so, it would be a major help to me if someone is willing to search back and provide a link here. Thank you so much.

Laughing, susiQ, DancingMuse and 3 others like this.
  9. rocket

Yeah, really. If they had a distinct POI they could arrest him on suspicion.

neesaki, kate2931, Tarika and 6 others like this.
  10. rocket

A source close to the investigation coined that phrase, not LE specifically.

IQuestion, neesaki, wary and 9 others like this.
  11. zencompass

zencompass May today be the day. Justice for Abby and Libby.

Anything historical fascinates me. Here is some information I found:

Founders of Delphi
    Carroll County Portal - County History

There were many German settlers that arrived after the founding fathers of Delphi.
    History of Carroll County, Indiana

There would still have been some Native Americans/American Indians as some returned to Indiana but not that many.

"Among the major tribes that lived in what is now Indiana were the Delaware, Kickapoo, Miami, Mound Builders, Piankashaw, Potawatomi, Shawnee, and Wea. After 1794, treaties were made that opened up large areas of land for settlement. At the Battle of Tippecanoe in 1811, the Indians were defeated, and white settlements then proceeded at an increased rate. By the 1840s, most of the Indians had moved westward to other lands, either voluntarily or by force."

Indians of Indiana Genealogy - FamilySearch Wiki

Traymar, Laughing, ShHolmz and 13 others like this.
  12. IceyIllusion

IceyIllusion Active Member

But they don't want him to get out or flee. I would want to make sure I had everything against him so he wouldn't get out. If they arrest on suspicion and they lawyer up, don't they have to let them go?

x_files, neesaki, susiQ and 9 others like this.
  13. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

At the very least, they could obtain his DNA.

That’s why there’s almost no chance that this guy is a felon, if DNA evidence exists (not only convicted, but people arrested for felonies have their DNA collected in Indiana).

And I believe DNA evidence exists, because of the quality of the suspects that have been cleared so far.

Two really good ones.

14. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Not quite. Police arrest on probable cause, but a judge will have final say as to whether the warrant can be executed. Lawyering up simply means that the person doesn't have to talk to LE. You don't automatically get to go home just because you have an attorney. It is then up to a judge to decide whether the person can go out on bail and what that bail is set at.

If they've been able to rule people out of being BG then it stands to reason that some kind of definitive evidence exists.

Wells, scarletstar, neesaki and 14 others like this.
  15. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Not a peep out of anyone. No statements. No interviews.

Wells, neesaki, Tarika and 16 others like this.
  16. Jdart14

Jdart14 Well-Known Member

I completely agree....to me the first 3 are answered. And you are probably correct...they likely know the answer to the other as well just waiting for that final punch to put him or her away. I guess the main reason I stated it that way was that as much as we all can and want to speculate...I think they already know the truth behind most of these questions..

neesaki, susiQ, DancingMuse and 9 others like this.
  17. MDATCA

MDATCA Well-Known Member

Do we know if the couple under the bridge has come forward?

x_files, Wells, Bluedaisy100 and 8 others like this.
  18. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Not as far as I am aware. There was a clarification issued about the old sketch vs new sketch basically saying the old sketch is no longer valid and only the new sketch is to be used now. There is a new ISP flyer too that states the girls were murdered minutes after the BG video on the bridge. There is also a lot of talk about another recent murder which has it's own thread. If you need any links for these just ask and it will be given. I also suggest you check out the media thread (see page 1 in every thread) where Margarita has put links to all the threads from 98 back to number 1 - which will be very helpful to you I would think. There are also some other useful new posts in the media thread as well so that may help you to catch up rather than schlepp your way back thru the threads.

susiQ, DancingMuse, Jethro4WS and 4 others like this.
  19. SilentRogue

SilentRogue Well-Known Member

They'd be able to hold him for questioning for 24 hours, beyond that they'd have to establish probable cause. At *that* point, if they couldn't establish probable cause, they'd be required to release him. If they did establish probable cause, they'd have to file charges, which they'd have 72 hours or so to do in most jurisdictions. From that point, he'd have a bond hearing, where the prosecution would seek the maximum (including no-bond in some jurisdictions) on the count of the charges against him. His lawyer would argue against the maximum and go as low as possible. The judge would set bond (or not) and then he'd have to post it to be free.

Wells, Tarika, susiQ and 5 others like this.
  20. waltzingmatilda

waltzingmatilda Verified Insider-Roy Moore

Let's hope that a break in this case comes soon. I feel so sad for the parents and grandparents of these girls. They deserve answers.

Signing out for now. I hope all moms and grandmas of human babies and animal babies have had a nice Mother's Day. wm

Mo Thuairim, Tarika, PaulaDC and 17 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.