Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #102

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

I think it's also possible that if somebody "knows," it's only in their gut, and maybe it's a lot easier not to say anything when you don't know for sure. jmo

Edit: Sorry, cluciano63 basically said the same thing and beat me to it! :)

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    Jim_M, Cutiekitty, Razz and 9 others like this.
  2. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

How Much Video Can You Record on an iPhone?

It's complicated but appears to depend on the amount of storage available.

Jim_M, anonymess, watcher9 and 12 others like this.
  3. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Welcome. Excellent first post thoughts. With the possibility of him parking at the abandoned CPS building, even more likely IMO.

Jim_M, anonymess, watcher9 and 9 others like this.
  4. wary

wary Well-Known Member

I’m confused. If the theory advanced in your quoted post is accurate—in what way would the police be lying? Everything that LE said in your post would be compatible with their deciding that the sketch was more accurate than they’d believed—after they compared the (hypothetical) Parabon sketch with it.

Jim_M, anonymess, Cutiekitty and 2 others like this.
  5. susiQ

susiQ On Time Out

One thing I've noticed with my I-Phone 5 is that when I record video, my battery depletes much faster.
    ed:sp can't type today :)

janewall, JDough, Jim_M and 9 others like this.
  6. raja

raja Well-Known Member

Yet it would be a perfect place to make a fast getaway

Jim_M, watcher9, Charlot123 and 6 others like this.
  7. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

With partial (I assume, mitochondrial) DNA with private mutations, it can very well rule in. If the mother is not from the area and there were not many girls in the family, or if DNA is super rare. Lastly, the mother may have a sister, and the sister, a son, but he has an ironclad alibi, or is of a different age. I was thinking about it...it is a more difficult work, but may be fruitful as well. In short - if they suspect someone and there is a mitomatch to a T, it is concerning.

Jim_M, anonymess, DancingMuse and 2 others like this.
  8. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

It would, for sure. But why would you park in a highly visible location if you planned to commit a violent crime? Not only could your vehicle be seen (and maybe recognized), but you, yourself, could also be seen getting out of and into the vehicle, even if you're wet, muddy, and blood-covered.

It makes me question two things:
    1) Is the vehicle even related to this crime?
    2) If it was BG's vehicle, had he planned to commit a crime?

Andieinsyd, Jim_M, anonymess and 8 others like this.
  9. Matic

Matic Well-Known Member

Capturing video at high res 2560x1440 (2k) will eat alot of storage space and drain a battery rather quickly.

Capturing video at low res 800x600 will hardly eat up any storage space and prolong the battery life.

janewall, Jim_M, anonymess and 10 others like this.
  10. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

I have to rescind my apology for saying you can take a pic in Snapchat and post it later and have the time on the pic as the post time (so it looks like the pic was taken with Snapchat and posted at the same time). You can. I have a pic from 4 years ago that I posted to my SC and it looks like I took the pic today. However, Im 99% sure that is not what happened and I don’t see any reason for BG or the girls to do this.

11. Cutiekitty

The nonverbal cues are what caught my eye. He’s really cautious before he speaks and when he does there is a lot of tension especially when he refers to things he’d like to say or explanations he’d like to give. I really think they’ve got a person in mind.

Andieinsyd, janewall, Aqua and 18 others like this.
  12. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

What’s the chance that the killer didn’t arrive/depart the murder scene by car? What if he walked from a nearby house or hotel. Is that feasible?

Jim_M, watcher9, neesaki and 6 others like this.
  13. Cutiekitty

14. peel

peel Well-Known Member

would dna be the same for a man and his son?...a mother and her son?.or brother with his brother?....maybe the problem is they have dna, but not sure which family member it belongs to....

Skigh, Jim_M and Gumbeaux like this.
  15. SilentRogue

SilentRogue On Time Out

No.

Jim_M, Suglo, Laughing and 2 others like this.
  16. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

What if the man who Carter refers to as ‘new young BG’ was interviewed early on. He claimed to investigators initially he joined the search on the 13th after the families plea for help was announced on social media. In fact ‘he’ tells investigators he parked at the now demolished Social Services Building during the search. Fast forward to the present and his alibi is being questioned.Perhaps his alibi is shaky during the window of opportunity.

That is all I am going to theorize on. Because what I wanted to ask is there any merit to this theory or is it just highly unlikely and lacking merit?

Thanks for reading. MOO

janewall, n_6CC, Jim_M and 19 others like this.
  17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I’d be open to that idea, if I didn’t believe they had the capability of excluding suspects with DNA.

DN and CE looked like great suspects, but law enforcement doesn’t think so.

I think DNA did that.

Jim_M, anonymess, TexLil and 18 others like this.
  18. Cutiekitty

Can’t watch it. He probably knows his stuff, but he comes across as all about self promotion to me. I read about what he said in one of the interviews and I did not like the way he pooped all over this investigation/investigators. Too much Monday morning quarterbacking for me. He must have a new book coming out.

19. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

This was part of his book tour, so yes, it was about self promotion.

I’ve read his books, and he’s big on using the public to help apprehend killers.

His criticism is right in line with his overall philosophy of providing the public with the tools necessary to identify the killer.

The more information the public has, the more likely it is that someone will be able to spot the person in their life, who perpetrated this crime.

20. BNA

BNA Well-Known Member

Maybe not his car....just the one he was using that day.

I think LE believes he lives in the area using the broadest definition of the word....has/rents a cabin or flop pad. They are likely trying to firm this up. Maybe he owns/rents a property under a different business name.

The LE statement that he likely frequents the area is probably more on point. I see a guy who currently identifies as a "Hoosier forever," but is not originally from Indiana, and is wealthy enough to travel the state and beyond on a whim. Has a small support group of not so bright toadies who are willing to support him by lending cars, running errands and such...but who in no way would ever think he would do a crime like this. Basically, they adore him and/or depend on him for there livelihood. I think those are the guys that LE is trying to jolt. It remains possible that maybe a sibling has some inkling about this, but I doubt the parents do. MOO.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    FromGermany, Jim_M, anonymess and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.