IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cody22

cody22 Well-Known Member

I understood him to mean ON February 13th, approx. 12pm -5 pm....moo

IQuestion, pepper 34, TL4S and 4 others like this.

2. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Thank you MistyWaters, this snip helps!
    I will interpret that as the car was gone by 5 on 2/13. That’s the part that really confused me. Whether the 12-5 was just the critical timeframe (during murders) that they were emphasizing interest in, and that the car may or may not have been left there longer. Or, whether they knew it was gone by 5. I’m going with gone by 5, and not left there into 2/14.

3. CCJD

CCJD Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like what you hear when someone butt dials you.

IMO there is no way LE would have released audio with the girls' voices. Isn't that the reason for the presumed splice job done when "guys" was added to the clip?

8paws, GoBuckeyes, Bobsten and 12 others like this.
  4. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

Snapchat is a huge battery drain.

Wells, IQuestion, 8paws and 5 others like this.
  5. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

You’re right, that too.

IQuestion, Bobsten and DancingMuse like this.
  6. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Well-Known Member

At 4:08 in this interview I can't help but focus on how Maureen said "machete" and how quickly she added gun as if to cover her comment. I have no clue if she knows anything about the case but in my opinion it seemed like an automatic response. Wouldn't most people think knife and gun in a possible attack scenario, not machete? {Heavy sigh}

Laughing, IQuestion, 8paws and 5 others like this.
  7. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Well, I sure don't think people here are focusing on the sketch to the exclusion of everything else in the case.
    Just about every detail I can imagine has been closely looked at and analysed.
    I have no doubt that LE has done much more of the same.
    They did say that the sketch was just a ballpark estimate of what the person looks like. The importance of the sketch to them is the hope that someone close to him will recognize him. That's not to say they aren't doing many other things behind the scenes that we don't know about. Imo

Wells, IQuestion, 8paws and 7 others like this.
  8. kathryann

kathryann Active Member

I haven't really heard anyone talk about the type of shoes BG is wearing. I say shoes tell alot about a person. Has this been discussed?

Wells, ShHolmz, Laughing and 10 others like this.
  9. MistyWaters

Even when someone is eventually charged and goes to trial, I hope a publication ban is slapped on the full recording as minors were involved because I don’t think we need to hear their terror.

Imagine the horror to the families of the victims, to have the last minutes of their beloved children’s lives splashed all over the media over and over, every fragment analyzed, did they say this or was it that. :(

10. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I think that's true. There was one particular audio that was posted that some said they heard, "oh my God, nooo!" I had never noticed it before but when I listened to it after that I was sure I heard it, too. I played it over and over to make sure I heard it every time.
    But now I'm thinking it was because my brain was listening for those particular words. Weird.

11. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

I like how you think, MistyWaters. It leads me to ask (again) about the icon on the upper right hand side of the picture of Abby 2:07pm on the bridge. Is that a Snapchat icon? I have an iphone6 as well, and I don't have Snapchat, it's not an icon I recognize. Is that battery life?

edited to change "upper left hand" to "upper right hand" d'oh.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  12. Jaclin

Jaclin Well-Known Member

I wish I could hear this, but I don't. I think it is possible something was said that got "scrubbed out" intentionally. Some people think it was the girls screaming. It could also just be the girls jacket rubbing up against the mic.

13. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

yes, I agree. a narcissistic rage that what drove Bundy to kill women who resembled the gf who dumped him.
    I also loved Abnormal Psychology!

8paws, somequestions, MsBetsy and 5 others like this.
  14. MistyWaters

If the image on the right refers to battery life, that’d be for the recipient’s cellphone, the person who told the screen shot of the SC. The left, iirc it being mentioned here indicates the time lapsed since the SC was sent prior to the receiver opening it, the time being around 9pm (2:07 plus 7 hours?) But I’m not a SC user either so I don’t know this for sure.

I think you’re referring to this?
    upload_2019-5-19_11-43-44.jpeg
    Snapchat murders: Serial killer fears as cops probe for link to slain cousins

15. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

What else could cause the raspiness in the voice?
    Allergies? frequent speaker? voice is hoarse from speaking all day long for a job? A public speaker? School teacher? A young singer? actor? talk a lot drives friends crazy by incessant babbling?

16. Jaclin

Jaclin Well-Known Member

I support finding criminals through DNA, and if DNA improves medical care, that's great. Ancestry has my DNA and so does Gedmatch. If a criminal is caught due to my dna in the system, I'll have no regrets. I think there needs to be a law in place that prevents insurance companies from denying coverage or increasing premiums due to DNA markers, though.

17. Jerrod

Jerrod Well-Known Member

While not a direct MSM quote, it's been pointed out that the "creepy guy" comment was made by BP during her lengthy Q & A on Facebook. (GH has also mentioned BP as being the source.) For those who have followed BP on Facebook from nearly the beginning, her statements have obviously been more accurate and comprehensive than what sometimes appear in MSM.

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #99

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #93

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  18. Backstroke10

Backstroke10 Well-Known Member

I think it’s a combination of what was on the audio and what the actual crime scene looked like. MOO

I agree. I don’t see holes and they look like the loose fit style. Nothing unusual to me. However, I see something in his pants like the shape of a baton. Also, I have tons of older, larger jackets, I throw on for layering when it’s cold so I don’t think his jacket looks odd either. MOO

Yes! I’m worried about the sketch as well. MOO I’m not sure they have useable DNA. MOO

19. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

Maybe as he got closer, BG lifted something over his mouth so the girls wouldn't recognize him. A baklava, a kerchief? That might also alter his voice to a certain extent.

Also, if possible, I like to see the sketches of perps in color. All my brain sees is black hair.

20. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Witnesses and maybe even LE/FBI/GBI may fear that, as long as it isn't 110% proven. Would be a more than huge scandal, if the person was suspected as a brutal double murderer, IF he would turn out, not to be the perp.
    Of course, almost everybody, who believes to have him identified, would think: Why would this well-known, successful man do that?? Iiiiiimpossible (and better keep your mouth shut)! IMO MOO
    Btw: It is a problem, to know the vehicle used by a VIP one day in February 2017. Maybe a witness has seen a vehicle, but not the driver. Another has seen the man in the area, but not the vehicle. I suppose, the vehicle did not just have advertising on a vehicle part?

Wells, IQuestion, 8paws and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.