IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Backstroke10

Backstroke10 Well-Known Member

I remember that as well. I think some of the speculation was ignored because of Carters comment....”because of the deteriorated condition of the bridge the suspect is not walking naturally due to the spacing between the ties”. MOO

2. Tiger Stripes

Tiger Stripes Well-Known Member

Well, now, I'm not so sure that we should just ignore his head! (But I get why people are suggesting that as a strategy.) What about this (MOO): the suspect has a.) a high forehead, b.) a receding hairline, c.) has "reddish-brown hair" (this, from a previous LE info. update). Plus, we also know d.) the suspect lives in/has connections to/makes frequent visits to Delphi, e.) early-20s to 40s-ish (quite a large "ballpark"; imo closer to the younger end of that range).

*BBM: Note: Not "brownish-red", but rather, "reddish-brown". There's a difference.

p. s. I, too, thought that the "taking his head off" (in order to identify the suspect) was an odd expression to use... But maybe that's a LE expression? {Shrug} Was there some additional information there? (creepy, if so...)

GoBuckeyes, 8paws, neesaki and 8 others like this.
  3. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Well-Known Member

Last year my husband and I took dna tests. I talked him into it because I was adopted and wanted to close the book on who I assumed my parent was. He knows his family. Out of all the relatives that showed up for him, not one single relative was from his father's side out of over 1k. Out of his Mother's side, he knows absolutely none. All distant cousins. We thought this must be a mistake so his sister took the test. Same result. No one from father's side at all and all others distant and unknown. I know if you trace familial dna this could be solved had he committed a crime himself but it would be so very time consuming.

wary, Jaclin, MeadowMuffin and 12 others like this.
  4. DancingMuse

DancingMuse Well-Known Member

So So true, Mtnlites. BG's mannerisms are pretty unique, when taken as a whole.
    1) the way he shifts his weight
    2) hunches his shoulders
    3) leans his body forward with head bowed​

Smartly, you have all sleuthed my avatar and know that I am a dancer and a musician.

So, Mtnlites,
    I will also add to your very perceptive list:
    4) BG pronates his right foot ( Some of you have already said pidgeon-toed, and, yes, but it is only his right foot which twists)
    5) he throws his right hip forward, kicking his right leg out, when he steps. (only on the right again)​

Dancers see things in how people move to a fine degree,..... only because we have to copy NUANCES exactly, in order to get our paycheck!!!!!

BG's voice is also distinctive.
    6) his timbre is affected by heavy smoking perhaps, so it is a .. "reedy", raspy, "tinny"-sounding voice.​

Many sleuthers have already brought this up.

Not just the musicians. (LOL)

It is concerning that BG has not been apprehended yet. So many on this forum have noted that there are obvious mannerisms which BG exhibits that even a co-worker would see, and be compelled to call the tip-line.

(MOO: Amateur physiological speculation and too many years listening to good 70's rock.) ETA: better description

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    zencompass, anonymess, wary and 28 others like this.
  5. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I think sometimes DNA is taken, whether or not L.e has some to match...if only to see who will provide it, or refuse.

anonymess, ilovechili, 8paws and 9 others like this.
  6. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but I think DNA from the military, each branch, or a few, I believe were backlogged like 40,000 and up by some branches. Criminal DNA that needed to be fed to CODIS. The article wasn't favorable to this backlog. It was written when one POI who was previous military had charges but DNA wasn't in the system. It was posted here, I think. jmo I'll look for it when I can.

Backstroke10, Rocky1 and DancingMuse like this.
  7. StarrChance

StarrChance Well-Known Member

Thank you so much , the transcript is very helpful.
    Quoting -
    DC: I think if he wasn't in the room, he was close by, but I'm 100% convinced he was watching.

Interviewer: Why?

DC: Because of all that has happened over these last three months--the information that we had received, the information that we knew--and I hope to one day be able to tell that story.

I find this very telling. To me he is saying over the last three months they have received information that corresponded with the information they knew. I believe they have a good idea who the perp is. I think this is also why the pc was so targeted and also over the Easter break knowing that person would be home.

8. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Yeah, I agree. The fact that he said “these last three months,” indicates that this change in direction, has basis in fact.

They aren’t taking a flyer, and simply trying to shake the trees. This is purposeful, and based on something specific.

If he had said “these past two years,” then I’d be a hell of a lot less encouraged.

I’m not sure they have a specific person in mind, but I do think they’re closing the gap.

MrsM, anonymess, Sunny123 and 24 others like this.
  9. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

If not injured or past surgery, the right leg looks in it's motion like perhaps the leg of a football/soccer player. The "shooting foot". Casual (relaxed) gear, right foot slightly turned inwards. IMO

10. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

I agree. They could have easily sent a Snapchat message that had subsequently disappeared by the time they got to the bridge. Can LE track who all could have seen any earlier SC messages or pics? That would be good if that had been possible yet I don't think it is. I think SC is like WhatsApp and nothing is stored but this is all AJMAO. (All just my amateur opinion)

IQuestion, DancingMuse and kate2931 like this.
  11. tresir2012

I think you're right, simply because they wouldn't want him tipped off that they even suspect him, because he could then hurt whomever he thought had tipped him to LE.

12. tresir2012

In a LE or other public vehicle outside? Would they be able to watch it?

13. tresir2012

This indicates to me it could be someone young enough at that time not to have a felony conviction that would have ended up in CODIS. As the perpetrator gets older the hope is there that he will commit a felony that DNA can be taken (based on the new law) so the chances he will be caught get better every day.

Jaclin, IQuestion, Charlot123 and 3 others like this.
  14. tresir2012

First it was ignore the hat, then ignore the first sketch, now ignore the head of the BG video - what next? Ignore the BG guy completely?

15. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

You have a clear and eloquent way with words, @mtnlites . I appreciate your posts. :)

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    MrsM, travelbug, IQuestion and 6 others like this.
  16. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

BBM -I agree and that is absolutely possible

17. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

Ditto

18. Tiger Stripes

Tiger Stripes Well-Known Member

Insightful concept -- the "future" possibilities of the suspect's consistency in behaviour. If, in fact, the suspect is someone in a trusted position in the community, how very sad, then (for the individuals involved, as well as for that community), if he should commit another felony. Sure hope that people in Delphi are continually keeping themselves in a "watchful/super-alert" mode. But... am afraid that some in that town may still be recalling what was said at various PCs when LE was asked if there was a present danger (my paraphrase): "The people in this community are...smart..."

Just as one person who cares about people, I hope and pray that those in Delphi are not just assuming that the suspect is only thinking about a future crime on/near the High Bridge, but...(as he has already demonstrated) in any public spot...

IQuestion, 8paws, bluenoser and 5 others like this.
  19. FreshEyes

FreshEyes Well-Known Member

Great analysis! There must be someone at FBI or somewhere they could get to do an interview and point these “mannerisms” out to the public. I’m sure most people don’t pick up on them unless it is someone close, like a family member. Maybe a work colleague would notice it if it was brought to their attention.
    Just a thought..MOO...

x_files, IQuestion, Tarika and 4 others like this.
  20. ShHolmz

ShHolmz Well-Known Member

Thanks MassGuy
    Enjoy your posts
    Always the voice of reason

MrsM, LeeAnnB, MeadowMuffin and 18 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.