IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #103

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

I think he was creeping on them, watching them, following them and or passing them while looking down and not friendly.

Its my belief when he then later started approaching them on the bridge that they were thinking what the heck is this guys deal

JMO

Last edited: May 23, 2019
  2. FinePrint

FinePrint Well-Known Member

And to add to what you have stated I think it more likely than not that BG had spent time prior to that day lurking around waiting for the right opportunity to present itself.

It was a Monday when this happened and the two days prior, Saturday and Sunday were even nicer warmer days.

I think his plan had just 2 components. To have someone cross over the bridge and for no one else to be around.

Unfortunately it was 2 young girls enjoying a day off of school!

8paws, janewall, x_files and 11 others like this.
  3. ab01

Yup I think its just that simple

8paws, IQuestion, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  4. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

"Creepy" isn't a word that I can find that the girls actually used. It's a word that came from a secondary source. We don't know that they used it at all.

As a female, though, I can share many times when men have been "creepy" towards me alone or me with a friend. If someone's following you or saying weird stuff to you or invading your personal space or even just looking at you oddly it can raise your hackles-and they don't have to be wearing a disguise to do it.

I agree, though, about the images. Even if we completely eliminate the first sketch, I have trouble reconciling the new sketch with the image of BG on the bridge. Maybe if I could see his face it would be different, but the picture of BG looks closer to the OG sketch than to the new one. If LE says that's him and this is what he looks like then I'll accept that, but my brain's having trouble connecting them.

5. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

I saw a video of someone, who was wearing a mask over his whole head and performed as an elderly man, and only the nose was striking big; the rest of head/face looked rather real.

I'm sitting on my hands - this expression I've learned here on WS. ;)

6. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Yes, I have thought of individuals that work at heights, like construction/iron workers too. Here in the "north" our native/indigenous populations are known for that ability, NOT that I am in any way pointing a finger in that direction. My hubby is not indigenous, but works well at reasonable heights and he's what he likes to refer to as "Heinz 57" :)

7. ab01

SBMFF

I think much that is seen of BG nose from the video, and likely at least somewhat relayed on the OBG sketch are two things

BG is looking down which gives a longer appearance of the general length of the nose which can also give it the appearance of more depth and appear more prominent

Additionally the trajectory of the camera still appears that Libby is at somewhat of an angle which makes the side of the nose more visible and also gives it the appearance of more depth

I don't believe that BG nose is nearly as bulbous as it appears in the video stills

JMO

8. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

TY. So Kelsi didn't say it in that Renner interview or she did? I just wanted to know if it was worth me listening again and I am also asking because 8 minutes is a relatively short time to get across the Creek from the end of the bridge (if they did go across the Creek ) to the crime scene.

9. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

I also have appx 2:30pm in my head as well, when the video was taken. I’m almost certain the information came from a media appearance by the family members but I’ve not been successful in locating the exact source.

10. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

Forgive if mentioned but Carter was just on HLN a few minutes ago. It was a bit different. He referenced the arson fire and evil in Delphi. I missed a word or two so I hope it comes out to be accessed and watched again.

Wells, 8paws, Sunny123 and 13 others like this.
  11. TheVisual

TheVisual Well-Known Member

I thought that LE had said that the abduction/murders occurred shortly after the "down the hill" and that is why they believed that OBG was the killer. Now they have discounted him?

12. ab01

I'll take a swing at this.

I don't believe there has been anywhere that is MSM where it has been stated how long the audio was that the families heard

I believe the only ones that know how long the video is are the family members and Investigators and since we can't speculate what they may or may not of said outside of MSM I think we have to leave it at that per TOS

There are non MSM statements out there from various family members about various things but they can't be linked and we shouldn't probably discuss it further

We Can only discuss here that there is in fact more audio per MSM and some members of the families have heard it

JMO

mtnlites, IQuestion, susiQ and 5 others like this.
  13. JenniD

JenniD Well-Known Member

Was hoping today would be the day I would come on WS and see that an arrest had been made.
    One of these days it will happen

14. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

And if he was “hunting,” seems like his high risk crime could be slightly easier to get away with on a day when kids are out of school, but many adults/parents are working.

Unfortunately, whether that was part of his plan or not, those factors seemed to go his way.

8paws, Blue Amethyst, MassGuy and 7 others like this.
  15. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

I believe 2:30 pm came from some of the billboards. moo

ETA link. FBI expanding billboards for tips in Indiana teens' killings

[​IMG]

ETA: Being on the billboards doesn't mean it wasn't also mentioned by family.

16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That could definitely be true, too.
    In that case hopefully a person close to him or family member who knows he is the killer will have enough of a conscience to speak up.
    In any case, it had to have some effect on him. He may not be feeling quite as confident as before. I would imagine he would be anxious, maybe agitated and impatient or short with people since it must be on his mind alot more than before. He was probably getting pretty comfortable, thinking they may never catch him. Hopefully he is a little more concerned now, and showing it by his behavior. Imo

8paws, janewall, Mo Thuairim and 3 others like this.
  17. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

I don't believe there is MSM or LE quoting
    8 minutes either which is why I am asking for a link for that.

DancingMuse, ab01 and MistyWaters like this.
  18. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I think he might have some unsuccessful sexual attacks, and probably killing an animal in the past. So, a killer, but this was his first real big kill.

8paws, janewall, x_files and 4 others like this.
  19. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

I'm thinking about the jacket and pants BG was wearing. I'll bet they were "dripping" with fibers and hair (human and animal). I am hoping those were collected by LE at the crime scene. It won't matter if he's thrown the coat out, LE has the stuff that came off the coat that can be matched to things in BG's home, when he's arrested.

8paws, IQuestion, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  20. ab01

You won’t find it as that info has not yet been provided by msm or LE.

Although it is quite common in cases like this for families to make statements that are not necessarily reported by MSM.

We just can’t discuss them on here;);)
    Jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.