Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #104

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the sandbar areas change a bit after the winter thaw or flooding? I know many creeks tend to shift with the flow of the water and erosion.

Imo if they do then it leads me to think he had already checked out the creek in case an opportunity arose.

Yeah, they do to an extent. They never look exactly the same. They change shape due to water flow and sometimes some of the sandbars are more exposed than others. If you know where they are, though, it can make crossing the creek easier because even if they're completely submerged they're still there and you know that part of the crossing isn't going to be as deep.

The issue with this, is that the sketch was released 5 months after the murders.

The still from the video on the other hand, was released just days after the murders.

So people had the image of BG in his clothing, right from the get-go.

They wouldn’t have been thrown off by the sketch that didn’t match.

The only thing concrete you can say about the still is it’s a person and they are wearing jeans, shoes and a jacket. I think everyone can agree with that and it’s not like this is an uncommon style of dress. Someone seeing the still might think that looks like something my husband or son might wear. Then the sketch comes out 5 months later and that same person thinks well that doesn’t look like anyone I know and doesn’t call it in.

I see what the poster was getting at.

The only thing concrete you can say about the still is it’s a person and they are wearing jeans, shoes and a jacket. I think everyone can agree with that and it’s not like this is an uncommon style of dress. Someone seeing the still might think that looks like something my husband or son might wear. Then the sketch comes out 5 months later and that same person thinks well that doesn’t look like anyone I know and doesn’t call it in.

Thanks, that does make sense.

Hopefully this newly released one does the trick.

As I have said on here five times, sad. No one has a clue who did this. Why the parents dumped them off in this park alone is beyond me, I don’t even let my cat outside unsupervised. I have investigated GPS collars for my two rescue cats. Much less dropping them in a huge park on a holiday weekend. Alone? Two little girls? Valentines Day week? Never, ever would drop them off. Insane! I take better care of my two cats. No,one likes to hear this but I would never, ever drop my cat off like this.

Dumped them? They're not cats who can be hit by cars or eaten by coyotes or get lost and they weren't five year olds.

That's sort of an awful thing to say and to blame the parents.

Delphi is a relatively safe town. And these cases are super rare.

A couple of 13 year old girls went on a walk in a well-traveled park. They weren't "dumped" and it was absolutely responsible to allow them to do so.

The person to blame is the monster who shattered the peace and safety of that little town.

To me, a DNA match in this case means an arrest.
If they have DNA.
They would make it their business to get the DNA of a specific suspect.

There has not been an arrest. So,either they have no DNA to match, which would be very bad news, or no suspect.
Am thinking the latter, as they seem to have been ruling people out somehow for two years.

Jmo

Ok.
Broken record player....I am back to the disguise again.

The third paragraph down.

"Police believe the man may have changed his look to try and hide his identity. They are asking every Hoosier to keep their eyes and ears open."

All-out manhunt underway for main suspect in murders of two Delphi teens

Remember recently Carter said, "They were onto something early on."

To me, a DNA match in this case means an arrest.
If they have DNA.
They would make it their business to get the DNA of a specific suspect.

There has not been an arrest. So,either they have no DNA to match, which would be very bad news, or no suspect.
Am thinking the latter, as they seem to have been ruling people out somehow for two years.

Jmo
Statistically,as teenagers they were more likely to die due to a car wreck, suicide, the flu, an accident, or drugs. Motor vehicle fatality is the leading cause of death to teenagers, and yet most ride in a car every day.

Am very glad I do not have children. No way would I let a 16-yr old drive these days...too many distractions, temptations and just way too much traffic. It scares me just thinking about it.

I am right there with you.

Color me confused, too. The only thing I can come up with is that OGBG's sketch wasn't done completely by the witness. I think they used stuff from the witness and drew inspiration from the video/photo. If they did that then it would explain how the real guy is a combination of both sketches.

Quoted Snipped and BBM

@Jax49 and others who tried to correct me.

WOW!

I owe BIG APOLOGIES to you and the other posters who felt that is what he meant during the GMA interview.

I insisted that I believed he meant 'between a sketch and a photograph'.

I WAS WRONG! I am sorry for wasting everyone's time and persisting otherwise.

But now I am bewildered....if BG is between both sketches, and sketch #1 is a different person then colour me confused!

I admit I was wrong too.

So if the sketches are different people, but BG is going to possibly look a bit like both (or something in between), could the sketches be of a father and son? Maybe orignally it was assumed that the father was the suspect, but now LE has changed direction to look at a younger member of his family? I more confused now.

Color me confused, too. The only thing I can come up with is that OGBG's sketch wasn't done completely by the witness. I think they used stuff from the witness and drew inspiration from the video/photo. If they did that then it would explain how the real guy is a combination of both sketches.

I'm confused, but that's how I see it. Some of the original sketch is from the video. moo

I would be 100 percent confident this is a male too, from everything we've seen and heard.

I'm confused, but that's how I see it. Some of the original sketch is from the video. moo

I think the first sketch was heavily influenced by the video in the age department and the weird hat, but maybe not so much in the features. You can’t make out any facial features based on the still or the video. Maybe he’s saying picture the OBG sketch with a younger vibe like the NBG sketch.

When I look at both sketches they look nothing alike, but when I break down the features individually there are similarities. The eye lids are not prominent and the eyes are smaller (they aren’t doe eyed) on both. The lips are kind of thin on both too. JMO

Edit: I have no suspects and probably never will. Never been to Indiana and the people I know that are from Indiana were no where near Delphi when this happened.

Last edited:
could the sketches be of a father and son?
Respectfully snipped for focus. This is what I have been pondering since the second sketch was released. It's very confusing, and we really do need LE to give us more direction on this. However, not doing so may be very strategic on their part. Confusing indeed, but I'm staying laser focused on that potato nose.

Amateur opinion and speculation.

I thought it was clarified, but could be wrong, the first sketch was an amalgam of a person one of the witnesses saw and the image of BG from the video.
Was this confirmed by LE? I thought LE said the two sketches are of two different people and sketch #1 is no longer of interest. I could have missed it, my apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie