GENERIC HEADER NEWS MISSING PERSONS

IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #106

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I think they did say he was the killer.
    I think they know very much more than we do......because Libby recorded it. What a smart girl!
    But I also think she recorded it because she knew they were in trouble and couldn't get out of it. This really bothers me thinking about their last moments, them knowing it was going to be. :(

2. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

I am cray cray today! I thought kkdj was responding to my quote. Sorry about that!

3. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Well we know nothing really as they have kept the details all close to the chest/vest. Could you show where they have actually said he killed them? Rather than "just before criminal activity began" or "responsible" for the deaths or similar non committal terms. Just being pedantic but this only occurred to me as we are discussing an accomplice and what an accomplice may have done/not done etc.

alj65, janewall, DancingMuse and 2 others like this.
  4. laces

laces Active Member

To me it just looks like he is holding onto his gun.

DancingMuse likes this.
  5. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

I dont know if they knew they were going to die. She knew something was off which is why she started to record but he probably took them by surprise when he pulled out whatever he pulled out.

If he is local, I would have expected him to maneuver the bridge better.

alj65 and DancingMuse like this.
  6. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Probably look in the media thread.
    I'm also pretty certain it was said he acted alone.
    But check that thread to get verification.

cody22, DancingMuse and IQuestion like this.
  7. tresir2012

Yet Carter has said someone will recognise his mannerisms, his gait, his stance etc so do many people have the same mannerisms - if so it is going to be especially difficult to be able to spot him if they are everyman mannerisms - hands in pockets, looking down, striding across gaps. Look at the searchers on the bridge photo and they have a really similar stance and step- their builds and heights appear to vary but most people cross the bridge in a similar manner. Someone crossing with hands in pockets looks confident on the bridge to me.

8. tresir2012

Ok. Goes off to look for 5 hours.
    No couldn't find it. :)

9. Cutiekitty

BBM - I agree.

It’s implied, but no, I don’t see where they’ve said that. If NSG participated, but didn’t actually commit the murders he would be just as “responsible” as the one that actually did. He could be charged as an accessory or, depending on what all happened, felony murder.

Edit: typo

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  10. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

Tresir, that's part of the reason why I believe LE has absolutely nothing. The way they speak and act is not in a way that provides confidence or security.

Somebody knows this person.
    He can be right here in this room.
    Look at his posture and mannerisms.
    Look at this sketch from when the investigation first took place.

This is vague and horrible language. Very poor in regards to murder.

All these have no substance along with his mannerisms and clothes. Do you have anything else other than the obvious which probably makes up more than half of Indiana.

11. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

But I dont know what you do when you cant get any credible tips surrounding a murder case that involves audio and video. I'm assuming there are none since it's been 28 months since this tragedy happened.

12. Cutiekitty

But it’s been just shy of 2 months since the release of the new sketch. In the PC Carter says as a result of new information and intelligence over time LE believes the NBG is the person responsible for the murders. They got something before the PC.

The audio is helpful. The video, let’s be honest, really isn’t. It puts BG there and helps LE create a timeline, but it’s too blurry to independently determine who it actually is.

alj65, DancingMuse, susiQ and 2 others like this.
  13. Blondie in Spokane

Blondie in Spokane Well-Known Member

I know kk, I think about their last moments and it hurts.

14. tresir2012

So it doesn't go off and shoot him in the crown jewels perhaps IMO.

Oh how I wish it had.

15. scaredtopost

scaredtopost Well-Known Member

While watching the Oxygen special on Rebecca Zahau, I learned each person's voice is as unique as a fingerprint. On last night's episode, they had an expert analyst deciphering the 911 call. Just made me wonder if investigators in this case have tried matching the recorded audio to any suspects.
    JMO, MOO, etc

16. tresir2012

ITA. Now they need to tell us what they know. Why was the vehicle significant, why did the sketch change, when was the time of death, was there a sexual assault, should Delphi still be worried he could strike again, can LE do a Parabon sketch from DNA? Lots more they could give out. Very strange IMO.

Krwiley60, MJPeony, IQuestion and 2 others like this.
  17. BradB

BradB Well-Known Member

I assume he had a gun too. I know Abby and Libby were young but they werent like 7 and 8. Libby had some meat on her bones and I would imagine she would put up a battle against somebody with just a knife or blade. Also one of them or both would have ran to get help if there was just a knife. A gun makes them both pause and hesitate.

Guy is a piece of ****. A loner most likely. No responsibilities. Not a family or big one at that. No real friends or life most likely.

18. EmmaRose

EmmaRose Well-Known Member

How well did BG know the area? Well enough to know who lived in the area too? In the beginning, it struck me how similar to RL the BG dressed. Maybe just a coincidence, but knowing the girls were found on his land, do you suppose the perpetrator was trying to frame RL? Just throwing random thoughts out there....

19. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

Thank you all for these responses and to anyone's I may have missed--I have not caught up yet.

So one additional question on that, has the ISP taken the lead from the start as to talking to the public, the PCs, etc. or is it something that evolved over time?

I see nothing wrong with it and in fact it may be a wise move to use their resources and let them handle that part of things. Just curious.

Thanks again.

20. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

From the press conference transcript and BBM:

The result of the new information and intelligence over time leads us to believe the sketch, which you will see shortly, IS the person responsible for the murders of these two little girls. We also believe this person is from Delphi- currently, or has previously lived here, visits Delphi on a regular basis, or works here. We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40, but might appear younger than his true age. [Speaking] Directly to the Killer, who may be in this room: We believe you were hiding in plain sight. For more than 2 years, you never thought we would shift gears to a different investigative strategy. But we have. Will you likely have interviewed you or someone close to you. We know this is about power to you, and you want to know what we know. And one day, you will. A question to you: What will those closest to you think of you when they find out that you brutally murdered two little girls?

DELPHI PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT (2019) - CrimeLights

Wells, alj65, steeltowngirl and 10 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.