Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

If I answer, do you need links? :)

On previous one, Google "man in black, delphi murders" and the article should come up or try a search of the media thread with "man in black".

Tarika, DancingMuse and susiQ like this.
  2. HEY YOU!

HEY YOU! Well-Known Member

No links necessary, just trying to remember some aspects and what facts are!

DancingMuse likes this.
  3. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO Abby's mom does have a kind of neutral face in interviews. But if you see video of her on the night of the search or watch the virtual detective interview, you see her fear and sadness briefly catch her and her struggle to keep control for being public. I hope this killer gets caught soon!
    New age range = more hope for a arrest.

4. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

1. Not AFAIK
    2. Her phone, she had to reset it according to BP a day or so earlier.
    3. No source for this. My thoughts, no but possibly distant family.
    4. As above.
    5. Not AFAIK. I believe she had an IPAD and FB.

somequestions, DancingMuse and susiQ like this.
  5. pppsuedio

pppsuedio Verbose Rambler

A year from now? Possible, but I doubt it. His days are numbered. I'd bet my bottom dollar that at least one person in his inner circle has a suspicion about him. They may have been on the fence about calling in a tip to LE early on in the investigation. When the OBG sketch came out after a few months, they said to themselves "well, that doesn't look like my spouse/brother/friend." Which allowed them to convince themselves that he wasn't involved (this time) - which I imagine was a relief. So they don't turn him in, and go on with their lives without having to deal with that.

With the release of NBG sketch, I think that even if it doesn't look that much like him that just taking the OBG sketch off the table would be enough to take that relief away from the people in his inner circle. It just takes one person giving LE the right name. The press conference spurred a flurry of new tips. 3,000+ within two weeks or something, right? For my money, his name is in those tips, and it is in there more than once. And once they get his name, or if he draws attention to himself by leaving the area if he does still live in Delphi or a very nearby community, all of the pieces of their investigation will start falling into place fairly quickly. IMO.

If I was this guy, I would be turning myself in to do damage control while I still can. No videos playing on a loop on every TV station in the country of the police dragging me out of my house in handcuffs, the best chance at striking a deal where I plead guilty to avoid the death penalty and avoid a trial in which all the details of the incident become very public and being seen by all of my family and friends (without me being able to spin or explain it to them) and everyone else who knows me.

But I doubt he will do that, I would bet that until the second he gets arrested he, and we, won't see it coming.

I really hope it doesn't take him finally losing control and committing another crime to catch him, but the longer he isn't caught the likelier it is he commits another crime (IMO MOO). And that'd be the nail in his coffin. With his luck there will be video in HD next time. Again, if it were me, I'd be turning myself in before I did this again and got caught but now had 1,000x more hatred directed at me blasted all over the internet and all over TV. Unfortunately I'd probably also bet my bottom dollar he wouldn't ever turn himself in. But IMO that will not be necessary, I think an arrest a year from now is as likely as an arrest tomorrow (IMO, that is based on nothing, MOO).

6. BLT HUEY GIRL

BLT HUEY GIRL Well-Known Member

I think it's hard for any of us to know how to express these kind of feelings of empathy. Not truly understanding the depth of the families pain, unless we had suffered in a simular sense. But I'm sure these families will understand and forgive us for our lack of word in our simple attempts to comfort them. Your opology was heart felt. IMO

7. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Do they take DNA samples from drug dealers and Meth cookers?

8. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Think, you have MY person of interest ...! :p

zoricaj1, JMT1008, JnRyan and 3 others like this.
  9. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you. Sadly :(

10. Han

Han Well-Known Member

I refuse to be sad.

(Chant) They’ve got this!
    They’ve got this!
    They’ve got this!
    They’ve got this!
    They’ve got this!

11. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I may have thought of yours but my mind isn't set really with anyone. There's just too much we don't know. I probably should have stressed more my profile being general because of that fact.

DancingMuse likes this.
  12. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO getting away with things might be his sport. Succeeding at a crime might even be his true motive, he might have worked himself up to killing for an expedient reason and then after committing such a hideous act with out mercy or remorse, ignited his escape adrenalin with a hell for leather rush away and home. Hear the news and act appropriately with others within his role in life.
    MOO it probably surprises him that he was successful.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    Tarika, FinePrint, JnRyan and 2 others like this.
  13. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Indiana
    DNA taken for Felony Arrests starting 2018
    DNA take for Felony conviction prior.

Drug offenses are almost all felonies.

14. MJPeony

MJPeony Well-Known Member

I would tend to completely agree, although the fact LE came out in April saying BG is from, or connected to, Delphi gives me hope.

Here is why- if I step outside of my close perspective as a “sleuther” and assume the mindset of the general public and ask myself very simply: Why on earth has a murderer for whom there is video (even if not great quality) and audio not been caught?! The clear short answer to me would be bc the perp is not recognized. I’d assume therefore he’s a random passerby. Gives little hope 2 and 1/2 years in that he’d be caught.

However. LE says in April that BG in fact DOES have local ties. And he’s been “hiding in plain sight”. I put my general public hat on and say “Oh, well then that’s different. Someone will recognize him”.

So at this point I believe there is hope he’ll be recognized, if not already.

MOO

15. Lea Irving

Lea Irving Member

I think the only way forward is to release more audio. I know LE don't want to do this but longer pieces of speech are needed. It might just be the thing that makes a friend/relative of BG think they know who it is. I think hearing his may be heartbreaking but as the months go on ot may be all LE have. They said leave us for 2 weeks. I really think he thought this would be it, the extra audio and video would bring in te valid tips. What other direction could they go in?

16. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

I’ve never bought into the theory that he “silenced” them because they knew something. I think if that was the case, they would have already told someone close to them. Friend or family. That theory is way to tv-ish for me and what could they have possibly seen or known that would have warranted him killing them? I also disagree that they were lured there by some secret meet up online. There would be too much of a digital footprint.

17. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else think that railroad trestle looks incredibly dangerous? Maybe it's just because I have heights issues but I would never step foot on it and I'm surprised it's open for the public to walk across with no railings or barriers whatsoever.

Tarika, MeadowMuffin, MJPeony and 6 others like this.
  18. Krwiley60

I think they need to release more info period that does not jeopardize the case. I’m not talking about COD. I believe they need to keep that quiet because of “ how he left them”. I can’t think of a scenario where they release info that leads to the arrest of a suspect but then they can’t prosecute him because it was public knowledge.

19. Krwiley60

20. Krwiley60

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.