Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrtnira

mrtnira Well-Known Member

A couple of recent posts are referencing the removal or modification of pages, posts, and videos relevant to the Abby and Libby murders. It's a good reminder how fluid electronic documents are, and that where something is important to a reader or user, creating a separate copy of the document held in another hard drive or creating a hard copy of the document or file may be useful for archival purposes.

2. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

???

I'm so confused. I'm still seeing the entire interview on the site I linked. All 27 minutes and 38 seconds. moo

ETA: The video is linked at the bottom of the article (not the top). HTH's.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  3. rainwaterstill

rainwaterstill Well-Known Member

Basically it is an area that is landscaped using large rocks and a variety of plants. The rocks and plants are usually native to the area where the rockery is located and the rockery can extend vertically as well as horizontally. Professional landscapers can design them and are frequently consulted when one is being created. Maybe roses could be incorporated into a rockery design.

4. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

I didn't, didn't think of doing this. Next time I will.

5. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

It honestly brings me to tears to see what lengths members of this community will go to in order to see this monster caught.

I hope today is the day.

JMO

6. MizStery

MizStery Missing Pregnant Lacy P. brought me here in 2005

Jax as soon as I read your post I went back to your link and scrolled to the bottom of the screen. You are absolutely correct! Sure enough I had watched the Fox 59 video at very top of the screen in error. Thanks again for pointing me to the interview in it’s entirety shown at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks to all who read my post and helped me view the actual 27 min interview. I am still reviewing the comments.

A lot to think about.

Thanks for your reminder ‘mrtnira’ your following post is absolutely the best way to avoid a major mea culpa because a major news link you quote has been altered.

MOO

7. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Twitter

Came across this short video showing fast flowing creek and crime scene. It was linked in skibaboo's case map and I hadn't seen it before.

8. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing this.

9. R.U.Kidding!

R.U.Kidding! Well-Known Member

10. R.U.Kidding!

R.U.Kidding! Well-Known Member

Neesaki! So nice to hear from you. Happy to know you are still very active here on Websleuths.
    I get interested from time to time. In fact gotta go back to Robyn Gardner to see what's up.
    Thank you for your thoughtful post. I guess you are right I saw it through my eyes only and know I also hate to cry and seem to act tough but losing my child to murder ? I know I would lose it!
    Like I said that is just me.
    I did apologize though after brought to my attention "people grieve in different ways" Who am I to judge them.
    Thank you again for your kind thoughts. Your the best!

11. FinePrint

FinePrint Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting that. It answered a prior question I had about how steep the embankment is from the water to the area of the crime scene.... not so steep at all!

InspectGadget, TL4S, Imvp2 and 4 others like this.
  12. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Where did you see this conversation taking place? TIA

DancingMuse likes this.
  13. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I thought it was just my stupid phone. There was no 10:00 mark when i loaded that video, it only went to just over three minutes.

14. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

I just searched my browser history and didn't find anything. I don't know, where I read it. Comments to a short video (Abby was seen on bridge), I think, not long ago viewed by me.

15. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

There's no way LE/FBI did not run its plates. Impossible. They must know who owns the vehicle, maybe NOT who drove it that day.

16. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Thanks Jax, I was opening the one at the top.

17. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it. And also another poster had mentioned wading a creek but just look at the flow in the short video too. Yet another poster was doubting the crime scene location. I also found a MSM that said the tape was up for two weeks and LE kept revisiting.

18. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Thank you for saying this. I had no idea grief could be so weird. Case in point: I didn't cry at all when I discovered my son's body and spent all day at the hospital, waiting for the coroner to come and take him to the state ME. Fast forward to later that night when friends are over and trying to cook us dinner. Friend asks for a potato peeler and I burst into tears, embarrassed by the fact that I didn't have one.

Yeah. It's like you have no real control over some of that crazy stuff. :cool:

19. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

That makes wonder if LE has footprints on this side of the creek or the other. A much longer taped off area than I remember. So maybe LE was trying to include the area from the creek up to the actual crime scene for tracks or other evidence. Interesting thought along those lines - I don't recall LE taping off an area on the opposite side.

GoBuckeyes, DancingMuse and mtnlites like this.
  20. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

I sincerely hope it's never torn down. There are many people who love it. Even the girls appreciated it enough to go there that day to take pictures. It played site to a double murder, but it also serves as a reminder of the other things that happened that day. Personally, I view it as a symbol of Libby's bravery and forward thinking. I don't want people to forget about the crime OR what she did to try to solve her own murder. I think the only people who should have a real say in it are the girls' families, and so far none of them have vocalized such a thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.