Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

bbm
    Even foot print/s were found on the bank (I remember a pic in the news, which I didn't save) and despite the possibility, the girls and/or the BG could have had entered the bank, it wasn't taped off. You are right: that's an important question, you have.
    Actually it is confirming the fact, nobody entered the bank from the creek and from across the creek ...

<modsnip: Do not discuss information from scanner thread.>

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2019
  2. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

LE continued to go back there up to two weeks afterwards IIRC.

3. tresir2012

Welcome to WS. Good recollections in your posts. I certainly remember that but haven't found the video. Two searchers were interviewed. Do you have a link by any chance?

Tarika, Fidobell, IQuestion and 6 others like this.
  4. tresir2012

Have you got a link for LE saying similar to "the whole crime took place in a matter of minutes" ? I would be interested because I thought they only mentioned criminal activity not the whole crime but I may have missed where that was stated.

5. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

I wonder, if the Bridge Guy (as he was called early on) would in public always try to avoid this designation and would prefer another completely different word, when he is speaking of the double murder of sweet Abby/Libby and the unknown suspect.
    Because he is the one, who said "Guys" to the girls and he knew exactly, until even an audio tape was played to "the world", he must have concerns with saying "Guys" in connection with this crime. IMO MOO

x_files, Tarika, IQuestion and 4 others like this.
  6. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Hoping to see “arrest” on this thread one day...

7. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

This is exactly what I suspect might have happened. Somewhere along the trail before the bridge, or possibly even on the bridge, he said or did something that made them uncomfortable. By the time he was nearing them at the end of the bridge (video), the girls were heard discussing route options to avoid him.

It's why I can't entirely dismiss the idea that the girls chose the woods and crossing the creek, on their own, over having to come face to face with him again.

In my mind, the next question is did BG follow them through the woods, or did he go back over the bridge and cut them off?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  8. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

That's interesting. I wonder how long it ended up being there, and who took it down.

And as far as where there was police tape, I only have MSM pictures to go by. There very well could have been more areas taped off, including near the creek banks.

9. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

IMO, if he had gotten the girls into a vehicle, they would have been long gone. He would have taken them somewhere much more isolated than the north side of the park. Unless he had some kind of connection to that particular location, which I know some people think he did. I just don't, personally, see it as that kind of killing.

If they all three crossed the creek, the north side would be the side I'd really suspect there to be tape, because they would have been wet and muddy and maybe leaving more of a trail? JMO And as far as I know, there could have been a taped off area by the creek. I just haven't seen any photos.

ETA: Somewhere recently I read an old interview with MP. He was talking about how, right after the girls were found, he was going to put together a team to search the creek, but LE told him they were doing it already. That they were using sonar, etc. But there was also a comment, iIrc, about this being part of their searches of possible escape routes. So how BG left, not how he came. Sorry, no link. I don't remember where I saw it, but that was interesting to me.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    mtnlites, IQuestion, Seenit and 3 others like this.
  10. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

11. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

watcher9, FromGermany, Jax49 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.