Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
the frame I am talking about is the 35th one down from the top of the link below, but the one at this link is enlarged and blurry. mine is smaller and much clearer.

Okay folks, here is something a lot of you may find helpful and interesting! I find myself looking back at this very often. At the link below are 48 still frames taken directly from the BG video. I did not create this so I can’t take any credit for it. I think posting the source for this may violate TOS so just PM me if you want the source. It is worth looking at them on a computer or tablet versus a smart phone because you can see much more detail that way. I don’t think I’m violating TOS by posting the link but it you might want to bookmark it just in case the mods remove this.

Adobe Document Cloud

It would have to be something like a scarf.

Just putting this back out there because it’s been a while since this was discussed. It was indeed discussed and there were plenty of supportive MSM articles posted.

The one witness that said she did see BG said he was wearing a scarf. Is that what we are seeing in the still frames? The white thing below his chin?

I don't see him talking, but whatever his getup is, is bizarre. I get creeped out whenever I study the video. His hat is bizarre and it looks like he has a rectangular box inside his coat. He must have looked totally crazed to the girls. what a freakish suit he had on.

When I zoom in on his right hand on the video, while in motion, I see him extending his pointer finger down and then bringing in back up. Like he was nervously or unconsciously moving it, being fidgety. I think I can possibly see movement of his left hand a bit also. I'm not sure if that's just the trees behind him though.

Okay folks, here is something a lot of you may find helpful and interesting! I find myself looking back at this very often. At the link below are 48 still frames taken directly from the BG video. I did not create this so I can’t take any credit for it. I think posting the source for this may violate TOS so just PM me if you want the source. It is worth looking at them on a computer or tablet versus a smart phone because you can see much more detail that way. I don’t think I’m violating TOS by posting the link but it you might want to bookmark it just in case the mods remove this.

Adobe Document Cloud

Thank you, @MizMari, for making this available!
If you go to “view settings” and change it to “night mode,” take a gander at BG’s right wrist. There appears to be a black circular object that, IMO, is the face of a watch. If so, could this mean he is left-handed as I would imagine most right-handed folk wear their watches on the left wrist?
Any ideas??

Edited for grammar.

Last edited:
I would hope they have pulled still frame by frame from the video. Some frames are stunningly different than others. IMO he is very skinny.

IMO
I agree. He looks older because he appears thick in the mid section in most frames. They need to show his head/ face thinner too.

ETA.
IMO
I see snaps on the front of his jacket and the snaps are pulled tight because it is stuffed with something.

Last edited:
I also see a younger thinner face around pics 34 and 35. However, I do not see the glasses that someone else saw. Maybe a mustache. Looks like a windbreaker over a hoodie to me

Just putting this back out there because it’s been a while since this was discussed. It was indeed discussed and there were plenty of supportive MSM articles posted.

The one witness that said she did see BG said he was wearing a scarf. Is that what we are seeing in the still frames? The white thing below his chin?

upload_2019-7-26_20-31-58.jpeg

Sorry.....grab a drink....this is a long post!

There is a piece of information that I knew I remembered reading and hearing about very early on in the case that I have been searching for for ages and I finally found it!:)

I was honestly beginning to think I had dreamed it, because it seems like the article I remember reading can no longer be found with the direct quote from Carter. The 2nd link below with the article portion has been posted many times, but again, not as I remember reading it originally.

Once again, digging up some 'old news' is making me hopeful that this monster will be caught.

In this Fox 59 clip, Alexis McAdams talks about hearing from Carter about, 'A key piece of evidence at the crime scene that was linked to the killer'.

This is the newsclip.

These are some of the things I have pondered about them finding:

A weapon, a receipt, his clothing, a disguise if he wore one, keys, a lighter...I could be here all night! :eek:

Here is the article. It is missing the direct quote from Carter, but I have bolded some of the references to evidence.

FBI putting together profile of suspect accused of killing Delphi teens

It is snipped to comply with 10% rule.

"All that information provides police with clues as to what kind of things they should be looking for as they serve search warrants. That, paired with evidence found at the crime scene, could help solve the puzzle.

Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

“I know that we have the human element we have a very solid science element,” he said. "

I sincerely believe that LE is getting closer to making an arrest every day.

I will never lose hope for Abby and Libby that the last face I believe they saw will one day be plastered with the headline, 'ARRESTED! and that they will get their day of justice.

JMO

Last edited:
It looks like it was updated on the 25th.
The wording has changed somewhat.

Sheriff: Delphi murder investigators requested Etter autopsy results, DNA

"I would caution folks on not getting ramped up on just one certain individual because of his recent attention because of what he's done,"

"We're not in a position where we're saying this guy has moved up on the priority list or anything like that. We continue to follow him as we would anyone else," said Sheriff Leazenby.

Carroll County's sheriff says investigators were already looking at Etter because his name had been called in to the tip line set up for the case.

Police reportedly collected Etter's DNA, but it is not clear if that is part of the evidence turned over to investigators working on the murders of Libby German and Abby Williams in 2017.

“He’s not a priority,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said. “He’s being looked into and pursued, but that’s like all the others that we’ve been looking into all along.”

Sgt. Kim Riley with Indiana State Police would only tell Eyewitness News that if a name has been given to them, they investigate them like all other names or tips they have received. Sgt. Riley would not confirm if Etter was among those they were investigating.
I wonder if this is an subliminal way of making it appear or that they do have dna from BG?

IMO
I agree. He looks older because he appears thick in the mid section in most frames. They need to show his head/ face thinner too.

ETA.
IMO
I see snaps on the front of his jacket and the snaps are pulled tight because it is stuffed with something.
I totally agree the jacket is stuffed. Also looking at the shades of the snap he may wear the jacket inside out.

There is a piece of information that I knew I remembered reading and hearing about very early on in the case that I have been searching for for ages and I finally found it!:)

I was honestly beginning to think I had dreamed it, because it seems like the article I remember reading can no longer be found with the direct quote from Carter. The 2nd link below with the article portion has been posted many times, but again, not as I remember reading it originally.

Once again, digging up some 'old news' is making me hopeful that this monster will be caught.

In this Fox 59 clip, Alexis McAdams talks about hearing from Carter about, 'A key piece of evidence at the crime scene that was linked to the killer'.

This is the newsclip.

A weapon, a receipt, his clothing, a disguise if he wore one, keys, a lighter...I could be here all night! :eek:

Here is the article. It is missing the direct quote from Carter, but I have bolded some of the references to evidence.

"All that information provides police with clues as to what kind of things they should be looking for as they serve search warrants. That, paired with evidence found at the crime scene, could help solve the puzzle.

Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter says they have several pieces and parts but they are looking for the one piece of evidence that will crack the case.

“I know that we have the human element we have a very solid science element,” he said. "

I will never lose hope for Abby and Libby that the last face I believe they saw will one day be plastered with the headline, 'ARRESTED! and that they will get their day of justice.

JMO

Congrats and thanks. Alexis McAdams has done excellent reporting on this case, imo. She's the one who described how the phone was held. I also noticed the probability of the killer being local was brought up at this early point.

I’m sorry but I find your comment to be rude. My background is in law. It doesn’t mean I want/have to be a verified expert on this case. @SilentRogue was correct in his statements. Lawyer or not.
Well I disagree with you and Silent Rogue. To quote facts one has to be either verified or post a link to a source. This is TOS. I could come on here and say I was LE but it wouldn't make my statements fact over and above anyone else's. We are allowed to disagree on here. My post was not rude in the least. However, if you think anyone's post is rude, there is a report button or the ignore button, or the good old scroll and roll.

This is the newsclip.

JMO
I think it’s good to go back to old news stories because of how long it’s been, rumors and theories over time get mixed in with facts. I’ve seen this thread go round in circles! Thank you for bringing some facts forward.

I've been a member here for 6 years. Plus, I have no idea what you are referencing. I've not seen a video, nor have I commented on a post that referenced one. I also have not quoted you nor replied to any of your posts. In fact, I was aggreeing with you in the post you quoted and trying to show my support to you so now I am confused...
IMO, she was not disparaging you at all, but rather deferring to your expertise and experience which add value to our sleuthing . MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member