Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #111

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Maybe it was finally the elimination of OBG sketch after identification? That first sketch was a composite done by multiple contributors. I remember talk about one guy who said he'd seen someone who got argumentative with him, a bum type, who he thought favored the BG picture. That first sketch could have been done with info of a person seen on the Delphi trails on previous days, not necessarily on February 13, 2017?

2. MJPeony

MJPeony SF Bay Area

BBM

Ah, yes that’s a plausible theory. In that case, the tips were “good” tips because they did lead in fact lead to identifying a specific person- it’s just that the identified person was not BG. Yes, that could be it.

3. sunshineray

I remember in another case, the Rhoden family murders, LE saying the four accused had lied time and again to them. They knew they weren't being truthful but couldn't start the process of justice until they had the information needed that would sealed the deal and assure conviction, in their minds. We know who they are, lets watch, follow them, see what else we can find, who else might we talk to about them who could have info. I think it may be quite the simular situation here with the Delphi killer. JMO

kodi, Wildflower73, borndem and 12 others like this.
  4. zoricaj1

zoricaj1 Well-Known Member

that does NOT seem like a coincidence to me

5. Pedrosmom

Pedrosmom Well-Known Member

You can back up your data, sign out of iCloud and iTunes, do a factory reset and sign back in. Your data will still be there. I’ve done it many times. Your texts, apps, contacts, photos, snap chat saved photos and videos - everything is there.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  6. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Phones get glitchy, meaning the web access from the phone gets glitchy.
    MOO usually from visiting dubious sites that install adware or other things. Like the "You have won a WalmartGift Card" that takes over the screen.

7. Pedrosmom

Pedrosmom Well-Known Member

A witness. MOO

8. sunshineray

Or a family friend who helped search, maybe had children the same age and trusted by many in the community. It's also possible with all the religious overtones of that April PC, that it could be someone very involved in church or who's close family members are much involved in church.

9. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

Your post has been on my mind since I read it, and I only bring more questions, ideas and no answers.

Look at the wording here in this article.....it has bugged me for months.

"Witness in Delphi double murder likely afraid to come forward"

May 15, 2019
    Witness in Delphi double murder likely afraid to come forward, investigator says

Authorities have not released information about how the girls died, but Carter said he believes the killer is hiding within the close-knit Delphi community.
    He said someone knows who the killer is but is afraid to come forward.

“If somebody knows something, they need to tell us. I think they’re afraid too,” he said. “Somebody knows who that person is.”

“We’re going to continue to push and push and push until we get that final piece of information,” he said. “We know significantly more [information], but we’re not going to talk about that because the only other person who knows that is the killer.”

I don't know if there was an actual witness to the crimes, or if there was a witness, why the killer would let a potential witness live considering we know what he is capable of?

Since the 1st sketch was released, it was evident that at least one person saw BG in order to provide the details for the sketch.

This time around with the release of the 2nd sketch....the use of the word 'witness' implies that someone witnessed something.

If LE was referring to a family member or friend covering for the killer, wouldn't the words used be more like, 'Alibi for killer in double murder afraid to come forward'?

The whole flyer at the April presser referencing this witness has bugged me endlessly for months and I feel as though LE is somehow been appealing to that person to be the 'one last tip or piece of the puzzle.'

Perhaps they want the person to name or ID from a photo the killer, but the 'witness' is afraid of the ultimate repercussions of doing so.
    Maybe the killer told the 'witness' he would be 'hiding in plain sight' and this has intimidated the witness to the point of being terrified to provide additional info?

Just thoughts, theories and JMO

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  10. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

It's like they were misled by more than one person if that sketch was a composite. That's what I don't understand, so a group of people misled them or just one or two?

janewall, kodi, DancingMuse and 2 others like this.
  11. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Freudian slip?

ACE422 and DancingMuse like this.
  12. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

It's been a while. Since that last hail mary news conference.

DancingMuse and Charlot123 like this.
  13. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

I agree with others----call it in. List your concerns on paper first, so you can explain it cohesively, on the phone. It may be a message machine and you need to sound concise and confident.

You never know...

14. MJPeony

MJPeony SF Bay Area

Yes, and I remember us all thinking about that and theorizing a while back- did these witnesses just all see the same man (OBG sketch), and thus that’s what LE went with. Or to your point here- is it possible the witnesses were all misleading?

I personally think several witnesses probably saw this OBG sketch guy around and then LE thought the description matched the video. In which case, as a poster suggested to me above, the “good leads” that LE got after the OBG sketch was released may have been “good” because they led them to OBG who was actually only OG (old guy) and not actually BG ... so they were then able to eliminate him :cool:

MOO

15. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

True. It offers you versions of factory reset. But what if you don’t want to keep something? Want to erase it? Or if you have not synchronized your data/photos?

DancingMuse likes this.
  16. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

I get that and similar pop ups when I’m trying to read Websleuths all the time. At least once a day and sometimes 4-5 times in an hour.

Sugarcane18, ACE422, pearl and 4 others like this.
  17. TristanP

TristanP Well-Known Member

The data is only going to be there on the actual phone after a factory reset if the phone is synced with the Cloud data or a backup to a PC/laptop.

DancingMuse and borndem like this.
  18. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

All gone up to the last iCloud back up.

DancingMuse and borndem like this.
  19. zoricaj1

exactly!!

DancingMuse likes this.
  20. zoricaj1

maybe its just me but....look at the new sketch...his eyes are kind of drawn to make them look light colored.not dark or even brown. if that makes sense.

mountainclimb and DancingMuse like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.