Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #112

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justice101

Justice101 Well-Known Member

Still following... hoping for the day this board it lit up!

NoSI, susiQ, Blue Amethyst and 7 others like this.

2. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

This is one of my top questions. Who saw them there? Who. With all that is out there no one has said I saw the girls there.

janewall, Hoosier952, susiQ and 10 others like this.
  3. moonlessnight

moonlessnight Well-Known Member

I believe it was family (Mike I think) who said that in an interview. Will try to find it. I was surprised family would offer that kind of info given the circumstances.

4. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

I just posted a link a few posts back here it is again.

Blue Amethyst likes this.
  5. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Only one of the witnesses who wished she had warned them apparently IIRC.

6. MingyMoo

MingyMoo Former Member

OMG I forgot this one as well, Yep I can see the two posts that are meant to be there behind Abby but I do actually see something else I am really finding it very difficult to un-see and now put it down to old age and vivid imagination. I am not about to highlight point or put circles around it if you see it you see it if you dont you dont however what I see is a figure to the right of the two posts on the footpath very pixulated. I have put it down to a trick on the eyes and shadows too much zooming in

MM

Attached Files:

DancingMuse likes this.
  7. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

You’re right! Is it strange just one person allegedly saw them?

8. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

i h
    Hope the sheriff listened to his intuition and retraced his routines and revisited what he had done out of the ordinary in the prior year at least; checked into hotel, go to unfamiliar restaurant etc.

Blue Amethyst, DancingMuse and BNA like this.
  9. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I'd say with a killer at large fear is probably the reason for that.

10. sunshineray

The grandfather said it in that article tresir just posted, an 18 year olid brother.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  11. FinePrint

FinePrint Well-Known Member

Of course there is a possibility they could have been saved. When was sunset that day do we know (I'll look it up) I think maybe a few minutes before 5pm.

So it Derrick is there at 3:15 and the family arrives soon after, that is a good hour of sunlight right there. It takes a while for it to get completely dark. LE arrived sometime after 5pm. The girls were within less than a mile from where they were dropped off. Actually I think they were like 1/2 mile from the drop off. That is not a huge area.

These are modern times, we have high powered flashlights. Sure there is some danger but who is going to be running through the woods when they are searching. You can shine a flashlight in front of you to see what the terrain is to avoid any problems.. come on!! I was in the Army and spent most of the time on field maneuvers. We never had such excuses!! And then not to return until 10 am is just insane.

Who could sleep??? If they thought the the girls might have ran away don't people have cell phones these days? In a matter of minutes you could make all the calls to those known people they may have ran away to. Maybe a call to the mom in Kentucky would eliminate that scenario. I'm sure she would be able to figure out if they were headed her way by vibes given off in recent conversations. They didn't have a car or couldn't even drive.

By 4:30 they should have had a pretty good idea something was really wrong and that they needed to get all resources out there in those woods to find those girls. Who calls their dad and asks them to pick them up and then stands him up... doesn't make any sense at all. If your planning on running away why would you bother calling him and asking to be picked up. Just simply get your ride to the trail and you can take off from there if your planning to run away! Where is common sense here....

Truly a real failure in MOO!!!

Fizzle, janewall, zoricaj1 and 23 others like this.
  12. sunshineray

That's an excellent point. If the girl were planning to stay away for whatever reason, they probably would never have made that call to DG for a pick-up ride home. They would have just told Libby's Gram they did.

JnRyan, MingyMoo, Charlot123 and 11 others like this.
  13. MrBosox78

MrBosox78 Member

We should be careful about which grandfather we're referencing, probably best to add initials.

The article quotes Dennis B., whom Liberty did not live with.

Mike P. was not quoted as saying they would've run away, etc. He knew Abby very well from all quotes he's made publicly.

Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online

14. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

15. Imvp2

Imvp2 Well-Known Member

The snapchat post puts them at the location

16. gipsypup

gipsypup Well-Known Member

If my 14 year old was missing for even two hours I would be searching non stop-especially once it turned dark .It’s said the family was in agreement to stopping the search. That just really puzzles me.
    Maybe the runaway scenario was part of the
    “ steering LE in a different direction?” As mentioned in a post above, calling off the search that night would allow for BG and any “ helpers” to clean up or contaminate the crime scene. JMO

janewall, zoricaj1, jjevans and 11 others like this.
  17. BNA

BNA Well-Known Member

The more I think about it, the stranger it seems. (Maybe I should stop thinking about it?)

Because, it scares me to think that these two girls were thrown away because of something something....that their well-being was devalued because of something something.

janewall, JnRyan, Charlot123 and 3 others like this.
  18. heartgoesout

heartgoesout test

My point is who saw them that’s not saying so. Lots of people there that day.

janewall, JnRyan, Hoosier952 and 5 others like this.
  19. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Yes I think it is strange no one else saw or heard them at all. This was from 1:40 to around 2:30/3.00. DG arrived at 3.11 approx and the girls were nowhere to be seen or heard by this time. So was nobody on the trails between 1:40 and 3.11 except that one person who saw BG and the girls?

janewall, JnRyan, Tippy Lynn and 9 others like this.
  20. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

MP is actually Libby's step Grandfather not her Grandfather. But it is clear in the article that it is her maternal Grandfather who says this, but he also clarifies at the end that if Libby said she would be somewhere, then she would be there so that clearly shows her good character to be there as arranged IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.