Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScumbagTrav

ScumbagTrav Well-Known Member

Could have filmed him too because he teleported from no where.

Could have filmed him because he was making balloon animals...and thats a pump in his pants.

Or it could be it isnt an axe handle. Because that seems pretty far fetched given the evidence we do have. The handle dissapears in other frames from the video. Dont see how im out of line to point that out, or how ur reply is even warranted.

PezCandy and somequestions like this.

2. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Looks exactly like that. A tool belt of some kind anyway.

3. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Shotgun hidden down pants.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    JDough, ACE422, Torch Carrier and 7 others like this.
  4. ScumbagTrav

If people see a fanny pack ot shirt tail, then they see a fanny pack or shirt tail. It is quite pronounced, whatever it is and has been discussed many times. Same as hat/hoody/hair/axe handle/dog head. Some see it some don't.

PezCandy likes this.
  5. Eagle12

Eagle12 Active Member

I feel like LE know who did this and are trying to get the final few things they need in place to secure a conviction. I think if it was someone that was mentally or psychologically disabled LE would not be as vocal with “it will be a shock to people” verbiage. If this person has a known mental disability or a psychological/psychiatric impairment (ex: Schizophrenia) I don’t think they would mention hiding in place site, etc. Seems they could/would get some backlash if they did and would want to avoid it.

6. ScumbagTrav

Cheers for deleting the inappropriate penis "joke."

7. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Indiana Landmarks is probably a decent organization. But they posted Monon Bridge as a dangerous one in 2016.

Indiana Landmarks announces 10 Most Endangered places | Carroll County Comet

8. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

The obvious problems are that nobody knows what he has in his pants or jacket except BG himself. He could have a little dog in his jacket and be carrying the pooch across the bridge. I see no reason to denigrate a suggestion unless we know for sure.

JDough, PezCandy, mom2chloe and 5 others like this.
  9. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Some people do see a hole in his jeans at the knee also and a knife on his left side. I have not been able to see that detail.

It's in the eye of the beholder.

JDough, PezCandy, KAE and 5 others like this.
  10. StarryStarryNight

StarryStarryNight Well-Known Member

I think his strange gait is caused by the dilapidated condition of the bridge as suggested by LE.

JDough, KAE, ACE422 and 6 others like this.
  11. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

My post is answering the post about the Indiana Landmark guy, not BG. You are getting mixed up.

12. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

Could be that too. But as we know he had evil intentions I do think it possible he had a concealed weapon.

13. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

Endangered not dangerous.

I have expressed in the past that it’s “possible” that a crime occurred here for a reason ... to save the bridge. They (McCain and like minded people) were desperate to save this bridge. What better way to bring attention to the bridge? The murders certainly fast tracked that didn’t it.

So “if” DM is really FSG could it be that he intentionally gave wrong info on the sketch that we are told to now ignore?

Anyway it’s a thought that has crossed my mind more than once and I find it interesting.

Guess we’ll just have to wait and see, if and when someone is arrested. Can’t be soon enough for me.

PezCandy, ACE422, Charlot123 and 6 others like this.
  14. Eagle12

Eagle12 Active Member

I was thinking the same thing about investigating the Colorado guy. I suspect there must have been some sort of similarities with the crime scenes to spend so much time looking into it. MOO.

15. kc1023

kc1023 Well-Known Member

i too think the clothes look too big and like he is holding up his pants. maybe it is someone that lost a lot of weight for some reason? probably a not good reason iykwim

16. tresir2012

tresir2012 Former Member

I hate to think why the hatchet menacing could have been in anyway one of the crime similarities.

17. ScumbagTrav

How exactly did I denigrate the suggestion? How was I wrong or unfair to point out that the axe handle isnt visible in other frames, and disappears in the video?

18. ScumbagTrav

Thats when the "quote" feature comes in handy. Because it wasnt clear what u were referring to, or who u were replying to.

Without it....what ur post was in reference to is in the eye of the beholder.

19. GoBuckeyes

GoBuckeyes Well-Known Member

So true! I remember those lengthy discussions over each of those aspects. People either saw them or didn't.

20. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Let today be the day!!!! Everyday we're one more day closer and someday, hopefully soon, the SOB will be locked up where he belongs!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.