Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #114

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

I disagree. He's the unluckiest person I can think of right now. He may have bided himself some time but he will not get away with it.
    And I strongly believe the people around him do not think of him the way he thinks they think of him. You can't hide cowardliness.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  2. heartgoesout

Oh great! Everyone is back at the exact same time!

3. Torch Carrier

Torch Carrier Well-Known Member

Oh
    Oh the shame! The SHAME!!! LOL!!!! :p:p:D

DancingMuse, ACE422 and Tippy Lynn like this.
  4. heartgoesout

5. heartgoesout

I wonder how BG treats his family.

6. kc1023

kc1023 Well-Known Member

you'd think he must be secretly unraveling to some degree even though he may not even be aware of it i suppose. it does seem he might mostly feel pretty cocky to himself most of the time but when the realization of what he did does hit him like a brick from time to time that must be so panicky and stressful and cause so much anxiety and fear. he has a lot to be scared of i guess because tick tock, luck runs out eventually and i believe his is about to run out soon

7. heartgoesout

I think those around him see the unraveling. He doesn't think they do, but they do.

8. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

It feels like an eternity I can’t begin to imagine how much the girl’s families and law enforcement are suffering. I can’t wait for the day we can celebrate his capture here and finally breathe a sigh of relief.

This is a possibility I just find it difficult to consider that the FBI with all their resources would not be able to trace him somehow.

Indiana is a death penalty state by lethal injection but nobody has been executed since 2009 so it is highly unlikely BG will be executed once convicted.

JDough, DancingMuse, ACE422 and 5 others like this.
  9. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

I’m impressed with LE in this case too. Small towns are hard to keep secrets in.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  10. Cutiekitty

No, that’s not necessarily true. There is some strategy when conducting an investigation because you want a successful prosecution. You want it to stick and to shore up any holes that the defense could take advantage of.

Edit: there are holes the defense could use to their advantage right now If LE doesn’t have their i’s dotted and t’s crossed.

11. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

You may be right. That wee bit of conscience may not be related to here on earth, but to the fear of eternal damnation. If he turns himself in and pays the earthly price, he may be spared from the wrath of the Heavens.

Laura60, DancingMuse, ACE422 and 4 others like this.
  12. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

Several threads ago, there was a suggestion to use a forensic tool available on line to view BG stills. I use one aspect of it quite a bit - a magnifier - and I have found 2 peculiar knob like things on the inner thigh of BG's left pant leg. I would love for others to look too and see if we can figure it out. If you are interested, I can post the 1 pic I have of him and give you the link to the tool. I really would love to have some way to split up the 47 frames so I can use this tool on each pic, but I haven't been able to find them individually.

JDough, DancingMuse, ACE422 and 4 others like this.
  13. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

BBM - This is something I always come back to. No matter how many times I try to get past this part, I can’t.

JDough, DancingMuse, ACE422 and 4 others like this.
  14. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about it. If so, the plan is devious.
    If you throw someone off this bridge, it is merely closed.
    If you turn it into a titillating tragedy...two friends...a dyad always works (remember Columbine, there’s be no copycats if Eric Harris worked alone). So of course, there will be pilgrimage.
    However, still unpredictable. IRL, the investment goes into the park.

DancingMuse, ACE422 and Tippy Lynn like this.
  15. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Is this what you are looking for?

DancingMuse and ACE422 like this.
  16. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Blueberry, did you see this breathing stuff? Because I found something on a regular photo. I don’t know if I am allowed to post it here as the people are from Delphi, but possibly, unrelated.

DancingMuse and ACE422 like this.
  17. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

Just throwing my 2 cents in-- Targeted

18. Fizzle

Fizzle Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel like thread 114 has a weird vibe? Do you think BG is on here? What about his family? Do you think that LE is on here? Not just reading, but commenting?

19. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

Unfortunately, no, that is the file someone shared in the cloud. I need to be able to download each pic individually. I thought I had seen someone who had already split that cloud file into individual files, but maybe I'm dreaming.

DancingMuse and susiQ like this.
  20. Cutiekitty

I don’t even need to read this. Im dealing with one these types of people (Nothing criminal occurred as far as I know). Weirdest person I ever encountered in my entire life TBH. Totally self absorbed and disconnected from reality.

If BG is a narcissistic sociopath (and like my person) he is not going to be moved by the religious references in the PC. He may portray himself as religious, but he really doesn’t care. He isn’t going to be scared by what LE said because as far as he is concerned he did nothing wrong - he can justify it. Everything that happened was supposed to happen because it was the girl’s fault as far as he’s concerned. He’s also smarter than they are in his mind.

Sorry to go on and on, but like I said I’m dealing with one right now. They are no joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.