Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the anxiety shows in his face, as he ages only a few years, he looks more and more like an evil monster who will not be able to hide in plain sight forever.

That's such a good question. Especially since he's probably reading these.

I think this is a game to him, one where his freedom and life is at stake. He watches and reads about the crime like he watches sports, but he can't compartmentalize the murder of two girls the same way.

He drinks to make the anxiety go away. He has friends who he feels safe around, and they drink and get high. They don't ask about the case, or mention it around him.

When he wakes up in the morning and realizes that it hasn't gone away, the anxiety comes back. He thinks he can keep it together. He's confident he can get on with his life and be a productive member of society. It was a mistake to act on his urges back then, he knows that now.

He reads about new scientific techniques for acquiring DNA evidence from a single strand of hair. He watches his friends' social media accounts. He has anonymous accounts, and actually takes part in discussion about the case. His comments on Reddit always point away from himself, but they are close, and the anxiety is bad.

But he can handle it. They can't touch him.

So psyched people found the possibility of the offender being a Redditor to be realistic! I picture the offender on Reddit more than Websleuths because of his age, mostly. I don't currently have a specific Reddit user in mind as a throwaway being used by the offender, but I've looked. Of particular interest in my "offender Redditor profile" is someone who comments on sports threads, then occasionally switches to r/delphimurders. A "dude" who switches it up like that would also be able to compartmentalize in a similar way, don't you think?

A sports fan with a morbid streak.

Excellent post. I thought u might have been generalizing, but u left me going through reddit posts lol

Oddly enough, I found a throw away account earlier tonight lol. It is blatantly a throwaway tho...only 2 posts both in Delphi sub. Imo, someone who wants to be suspected of being BG.

that is so creepy to see the frames lined up like that. The first row and the very last 3 frames show how scrawny his legs really are.

In 47, if you zoom in really close, you'll see what others have called his "Bieber cut". The feathering of the hair is visible on that frame. Underneath, that young face.

Kind of a shame, really.

So psyched people found the possibility of the offender being a Redditor to be realistic! I picture the offender on Reddit more than Websleuths because of his age, mostly. I don't currently have a specific Reddit user in mind as a throwaway being used by the offender, but I've looked. Of particular interest in my "offender Redditor profile" is someone who comments on sports threads, then occasionally switches to r/delphimurders. A "dude" who switches it up like that would also be able to compartmentalize in a similar way, don't you think?

A sports fan with a morbid streak.

You are right.

He does have a long history of drinking, too. Maybe genetic.

Very insecure of own masculinity, MOO.

And in general, behind a decent facade, he feels small and unappreciated.

But he is smart. I checked yesterday, serial killers vary in their IQ, but the median number is 92. His is much higher, he is not a genius but high average.

Not only he killed two girls and ruined the lives of many people around them. He ruined own life. He knows it.

I thought I saw the Bieber hair a while ago, but realized it was a hoodie. I'm in the hood camp. But yes - YOUNG face. long, narrow face.

In 47, if you zoom in really close, you'll see what others have called his "Bieber cut". The feathering of the hair is visible on that frame. Underneath, that young face.

Kind of a shame, really.

and the anxiety shows in his face, as he ages only a few years, he looks more and more like an evil monster who will not be able to hide in plain sight forever.

He does not look like a monster. He looks detached. As if going through the motions.

We all thought his relatives were covering up for him. Now I think the opposite. He is silent because he protects the good name of his relatives. It is useless, of course.

Kind of a shame, really.

Probably this cut was popular among young males of Indiana. In 2018, every second one was sporting this cut.

Are they Bieber's fans??? -
@ScumbagTrav , I am not moving to Indiana, lol!

He does care, but only about what he cares about which is the facade he tries so desperately to portray. He does have triggers. And I think he is not only scared, but terrified of being found out as a fraud. Portraying himself as strong when in reality he is weak. LE knows this is about power to him.
LE knows. MOO

DC said, it is about power, I think, it is about image. I also think the perp regrets it.

I agree that his jacket appearing to be stuffed with something could have contributed to feeling creeped out. Not to mention the internal “creeper radar“ that sounds off when you get bad vibes from people. My husband USED to make fun of me when I talked about it. Recently, my radar went off regarding someone who lives down the block. I had never seen him do anything weird and he was always friendly to us. Then I found out he was previously convicted of sexual assault of a child. Always listen to your radar.

There is a very interesting book called "The Gift of Fear" that discusses people's internal radar. It worth reading.

Ok, I don't see them. I see the artist's shading. I would think if the witness noticed a mark on the killer's face it would be featured prominently.
There is a photograph of the big sketch that was on the easel at the PC. As it is a big blown up copy, it can be more easily seen on that. I will see if I can find and post the best copy to illustrate.

12.55 in this video of the PC shows the easel sketch and it can be seen on there. I will also try and find a still.

It is very clear in the pic in this article -

ISP: New Information Puts 'New Face' on Delphi Suspect

capture_387x400.jpg

ISP: New Information Puts 'New Face' on Delphi Suspect
Investigators believe the suspect "may be hiding in plain sight" and may live or work in Delphi.
WIBC News Room
Apr. 22, 2019
DELPHI, Ind. -- New information about the murders of Delphi teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German was released Monday by the Indiana State Police.

The new information includes:

• An updated sketch of the suspect.
  • A video clip of the suspect, pulled from Liberty German's cell phone.
  • An extended audio clip of the suspect, pulled from Liberty German's cell phone.
  • A description of a vehicle abandoned in the Delphi area on Feb. 13, 2017.
On Feb. 13, 2017, Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off near the Monon High Bridge, an abandoned railroad bridge near Delphi, to hang out. Their bodies were found on Feb. 14 in a wooded area not far from the bridge.

A New 'Face' of the Delphi Murder Suspect

A new sketch of the suspect was released Monday by Indiana State Police.

capture_387x400.jpg

"New information leads us to believe the sketch is the person responsible," said ISP Superintendent Doug Carter. "We believe this person is currently between the age range of 18 and 40, but may appear younger than his true age."

Carter said investigators also believe he is from the Delphi area.

Last edited:
It feels like an eternity I can’t begin to imagine how much the girl’s families and law enforcement are suffering. I can’t wait for the day we can celebrate his capture here and finally breathe a sigh of relief.

This is a possibility I just find it difficult to consider that the FBI with all their resources would not be able to trace him somehow.

Indiana is a death penalty state by lethal injection but nobody has been executed since 2009 so it is highly unlikely BG will be executed once convicted.
Surely for a brutal double murder like this they would hopefully.

Last edited:
You may be right. That wee bit of conscience may not be related to here on earth, but to the fear of eternal damnation. If he turns himself in and pays the earthly price, he may be spared from the wrath of the Heavens.

Yes, this is exactly what I was thinking. If a Christian, and pondering eternity, the murderer would be wise to proceed directly to the authorities and turn himself in. It is his eternal soul that will suffer, much worse than anything inflicted upon these two lovely young ladies that day.....much worse.

It was her Grandfather Bridge who said this.

Here's the link-

Grandfather of one of murdered Indiana teens speaks out | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for posting this. What do u think of it? Is he being literal...that he KNOWS this to be true...or just speaking to Libby's character.

I kinda feel like this is a standard line i hear on a lot of true crime shows expressed by loves ones left to make sense of it all. He could know this to be true...if anyone would...it would be family. It just sounds to me that he isnt letting slip that she faught back, but expressing his view of Libby's character. Thoughts?

You may be right. That wee bit of conscience may not be related to here on earth, but to the fear of eternal damnation. If he turns himself in and pays the earthly price, he may be spared from the wrath of the Heavens.

If he had even the slightest bit of conscience about either one, the would have turned himself in LONG before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend