Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

I think, you are right!
    For example in case Missy_B_ Tx the perp was carrying a tool around the church, when he slowly walked the hallways on surveillance, obviously waiting for her. Exactly with this tool MB was murdered (head/breast), when she arrived. That IS premeditated, I believe. So, I would say, if A/L's killer carried a tool in his blue jacket or under his shirt and used it for the killing, it is also premeditated. Otherwise, why at all would he have a tool hidden in his clothing while walking a nice old bridge in the February sunshine? - MOO

2. Mike Britton

Mike Britton Well-Known Member

How about the theory he IS a tool? Wait and see! #JusticeForLibbyAndAbby

3. Sheila Terranova

Sheila Terranova Well-Known Member

4. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

No offense intended against PTSD survivors, and I'm sorry it's something you deal with. My family member also has it and he, unfortunately, has attacked those he never did before.

I wasn't meaning to generalize so much as suggesting a possible trigger. It's no different than others suggesting various mental health issues that might lead certain people to violence. It's very individual.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  5. Sheila Terranova

Sheila Terranova Well-Known Member

No worries. Just mental illness gets a bad rap. Most are more sinned against, than sinning, but I hear you.

6. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

Well now, since I've not been around for a couple years worth of discussion, would anyone care to give a synopsis on the possible escape routes of this killer?

I can't imagine he'd walk back across that bridge and out. It appears to me out through that cemetery might be a decent theory. The thing that I see that's interesting is that driveway at the bottom of the hill the girls supposedly went down. (I'm not convinced they went down the hill when he said "down the hill", unless there is proof of the matter?)

Then I see that rail bed extends southerly all the way through the woods, around a farm that has a bunch of equipment strewn about the place, and crosses over Indiana W 200 N.

Lastly, the creek bed could provide a route out of there, to somewhere on W 300 N.

What's the historic discussion regarding this matter?

7. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

I fully agree. It's hard to talk about, but it shouldn't be. There needs to be more frankness. To be honest, I don't think BG has any mental disorder aside from being a jerk.

8. FinePrint

FinePrint Well-Known Member

In my opinion...he simply walked home.

I think he lives or lived in the very immediate area or was visiting or staying with friend or family member in the very immediate area along Deer Creek.

on the case, Tippy Lynn, TL4S and 8 others like this.
  9. ScumbagTrav

ScumbagTrav Well-Known Member

Then why:

"We’re seeking the public’s help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS/DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi..."

?

Granted, they could be seeking info about another individual (i guess) but idk how or why you would think a vehicle wasnt involved.

10. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

Dbm.

11. FinePrint

Just because they have questions about a vehicle or its driver doesn’t mean the monster arrived and departed by a vehicle.

Other than LE wanting info about a vehicle at the CPS building have they indicated it was the monsters vehicle? I haven’t heard LE declaring to the public that the monster was parked at the CPS building. I guess it could be easily assumed.

Just because you may feel a vehicle was involved doesn’t mean that is what I have to believe...we all have reasons for our opinions and I have reasons for mine.

JnRyan, Tippy Lynn and Blue Amethyst like this.
  12. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

This would make sense to me. Understand I'm just coming on board with this murder and looking at the tight timeline, the killer escaped how? where? It appears the best places would be via the creek, up the hill on the other side of the creek ala cemetery, or somewhere along that road, down the extension of the old railbed, or that driveway that goes under the bridge.....Unless he was evac'd by a Huey.

OR, he sneaked right in to a local residence.

13. FinePrint

Yep!

DancingMuse and Sheila Terranova like this.
  14. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

I have PTSD. I’m not ashamed of it, either. Wish I didn’t have it, though, not like I had an option lol People need to talk about it openly IMO. Most I’d ever do is cuss somebody out. Just sayin’ :p MOO

15. FinePrint

Gray Hughes Investigates

You may want to listen at about 2:03:30

If the link doesn’t came up right (it didn’t the last time I posted it) it s the live call in, Case updates, Delphi share your thoughts.

16. Aydrianna523

Aydrianna523 Well-Known Member

No offense, but a previous poster who had been a veteran, thought BG might have been an ex-veteran of some type (dishonorably discharged type). I don't know if s/he is still on the thread. Does it seem like a possiblity?
    (Or am I saying something offensive. Apologies ahead of time if I am).

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  17. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Well, if it is any kind of a politician, not to forget, our key players from LE are, in a way, politicians, too. I don’t think they will ever risk their necks by covering someone. The politicians - all of them - are a cynical, calculating, bunch, and they will drop anyone association with whom might threaten their positions, in a nanosecond.

Nor do I think it is some local tiny elected official, as he is ambitious to get into big politics, and a murder would efficiently end his career.

(I might be wrong since that dude Pankey in ID might be implicated in a murder, but Pankey was never elected, anyhow).

18. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

The article starts with “in the world”. The world is huge and multi-ethnic. Then the authors cite, 30-40% in Sweden or Ireland...

Given that Delphi was founded by Pennsylvanian Germans and is a tiny place with a certain percentage of unintended inbreeding, I think red hair and blue eyes are more common there than in “the world”.

19. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

I don’t get offended easily.
    I really doubt BG has PTSD. I think he is a narcissistic a**h*l* MOO

20. ScumbagTrav

ScumbagTrav Well-Known Member

I feel a vehicle was involved because a vehicle was involved in the PC.

They didnt say it was BG's...but they opened the PC (in which the murders was its purpose) requesting said info.

The likelihood that a killer would chose to leave the area solely on foot...meh...im not buying it.

I presented why I think a car was involved. Perhaps u could present why u think one wasnt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.