Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
At around the 4:10 mark, Carter says he thinks the suspect will "probably look something similar to both of the two sketches that we've released."

I honestly think he misspoke after saying a sketch is not a photograph. I know this has all been discussed before. That is my take on it because of statements made since that the NBG sketch is the face of the killer. MOO

Yes, absolutely. Very dangerous people often feel justified and misunderstood. *advertiser censored* has a way of making perverts treat pretty young girls or boys like they are not human, unfortunately, but just for their perverted pleasure, thus distancing themselves from empathy, or not having empathy to begin with.

I just finished reading "Permanent Record" by Edward Snowden. I highly recommend the book.

One of Snowden's revelations in this book is that everyone from teens to geriatrics, male and female, have watched *advertiser censored* at some point in their internet surfing based on all the private personal data he had access to.

With essentially everyone watching *advertiser censored*, I don't think we can make any correlations about *advertiser censored* being the cause of deviancy in the world.

I agree: "The situation might be more complicated than SA." Don't ask me, why I'm thinking that since the beginning (though with interruptions dependent on the POI).

If the killer killed out of a perceived feeling of a threat, then I have to ask: Why did he follow the girls, why did he search for vicinity to them and even with some speed of his last steps? That would be twice sick in his mind, IMO.

Atm, I believe, he urgently needed for acting out with violence, speed, power and he expected a result, which would make him calm at the end of the attack. I think, he has done it before and for the same reason.

Why he is such a coward to chose teenagers and especially girls, I can't imagine. Hate for these specific genus I would have understood in 2017, when I had a POI, LE never had until today. There was a reason to that back then. If it is now a relative young man, who did the double murder, I can't think of exuberant hate as a reason. - MOO
I've thought some form of misogyny possibly came into play. Killer could be an involuntary celibate, "an incel". It's an actual mental illness, it's even turned into an internet subculture. It's heartbreaking really, to read about how young men can feel so desolate and unloved that they turn violent.

I'm not making excuses at all for BG's actions. It just breaks my mommy heart thinking that it's possible a little love could have made all the difference.

I just finished reading "Permanent Record" by Edward Snowden. I highly recommend the book.

One of Snowden's revelations in this book is that everyone from teens to geriatrics, male and female, have watched *advertiser censored* at some point in their internet surfing based on all the private personal data he had access to.

With essentially everyone watching *advertiser censored*, I don't think we can make any correlations about *advertiser censored* being the cause of deviancy in the world.
I suppose watching and obsessing are two very different things. I do know that at the end in interviews, right before he was put to death, Ted Bundy did say *advertiser censored* played a major role in his deviant behavior.

I’ve been thinking about this last night and I just want to write this down and think out loud- what I THINK. All MOO. This might’ve already been speculated in an earlier thread too...

BG is someone that knew the girls were going to be there that morning (well, at least knew that school was out). My mind goes to someone like a teacher, one of their coaches, etc. My main theory is that this is one of their classmates fathers. (Maybe someone they were in sports with it band?) Perhaps BG was watching one or both of them for awhile through sports or band practices, or school functions. If BG has a son that was in school with them it wouldn’t be that hard for him to get a hold of their social media accounts and follow them in that way as well.

As to how he would’ve known the girls were going to be at the bridge at that time that day, I’m not too sure. I know Snapchat has locations so if he added them on that under the name of one of their classmates he might’ve had 24/7 access to their location. A lot of teens add their locations to posts now, too. I just can’t fathom this being someone randomly waiting at a bridge in hopes that someone who strikes their sick “interest” would pass by. This was calculated, possibly planned for awhile. MOO.

I think the DNA they have was processed and is only a partial profile. I think from the beginning while following leads, interviews etc...investigators have either pushed aside or included local individuals on their possible suspect list.

I think at some point in the latter half of 2018 LE started questioning certain things known about certain people. I think fresh eyes (Georgia and FBI after Feb 2018) pointed them back towards certain individuals that they needed to further investigate.

In December 2018 more DNA evidence was sent to FBI for "DNA testing research" per Sheriff Leazenby. I do feel that testing and subsequent research revealed Delphi familial hits to that partial DNA profile that shocked the local LE. They could not identify an individual by the partial profile they had so they then had to track, research and eliminate the males.

By the time of the April PC, I believe LE had a very well educated, investigated idea of who was the responsible party. I believe everything said, shown and done at that PC was with this individual and his immediate family in mind.

They need to tie him to the location on that day of the murders. I think that is the stumbling block. Nobody wants an arrest without a clear and definite conviction of this monster. They must be very careful with their witness(es). If they tell the LE that they cannot positively identify BG from a picture lineup and LE's suspect is being given an alibi by someone, LE must find other ways to break the alibi.

I think that is what's happening with this case. Enough DNA to know but not enough to say definitively suspect was in contact with the girls where the died, especially since someone is saying he was with them. AJMO

This! Absolutely! Everything they did shortly before and during the PC was with the perpetrator in mind. Everything that was said there was said with the purpose to make him freak out and change his behavior, his appearance maybe, his mannerisms. Something that somebody close to him will spot and maybe start to question. JMO

Hmm...I respectfully disagree. I don’t think essentially everyone is watching *advertiser censored*.

this guy is probably not a Christian, inside, or if he is, he created a complex system of “earning redemption and forgiveness” that does not include prison.
Christian can be a vague term as the term can be viewed differently by different people. For example:

- Christian by self affirmation (if an individual states they are Christian, Muslim etc., then they are one)
- Active verse nominal Christian or Muslim.
- Christian or not Christian by a particular theological definition. For example, not saved? Then not a Christian. Never made a Shahaadah declaration? Impossible to be a Muslim.
- Christian or not by evaluation of conduct (a real Christian would never do “X”. Or a true Muslim would never do “Z”.

As the public as a whole can have very broad definitions of what makes them self identify as a “Christian” or say, a “Muslim”, it can be impossible to rule out a person’s religion for purposes of police investigation Of course, for purpose of a religious discussion, very narrow definitions of what a Christian or Muslim is, or is not can be applied. But…. that is a different matter.

Last edited:
What do you think the offender will do when he knows the game is over?

I guess it depends on how and where he is caught. But I would think one of two things - he will either give up like a little mouse (JP style) or it will be a huge deal with a swat type of situation before he is arrested. I think if it is the second way, he will not talk at all and will be one of those guys that yells angry things at reporters on his perp walks.

A true believer would probably not kill two teenagers to start with. So Carter is wrong in assuming, the Shack...

With this case, certain motives could still support a believing perpetrator: murders occurred as “just “punishment. Murders were needed to “protect” someone etc.

The above aside, what this person possibly believes themselves to be and could self identifies as (Christian) is far more important than what evaluations a third person makes regarding their true religious state. As a result, the Sheriffs religious reference could be important and needed.

I've thought some form of misogyny possibly came into play. Killer could be an involuntary celibate, "an incel". It's an actual mental illness, it's even turned into an internet subculture. It's heartbreaking really, to read about how young men can feel so desolate and unloved that they turn violent.

I'm not making excuses at all for BG's actions. It just breaks my mommy heart thinking that it's possible a little love could have made all the difference.

Emoting that you are the kind of person who would commit mass murder as revenge for being avoided by women is a great way to ensure women will avoid you.

Good question Mike!

Hire the best attorney in the U.S.A. He knows he is going to need it....especially if he is going to try to avoid the Death Penalty.

JMO
I also think he is currently 'setting the stage' for his defense, which I suspect will be affiliated with a major life change that resulted in instant drug use that 'made him do it'.

JMO, this isn't some person who is holed up in his parent's basement who is a social misfit.

This guy is going about his 'everyday life', putting on the performance of his life....all the while looking over his shoulder to look for the flashing lights.

He knows that LE is closing in on him.....Carter told him that on April 22nd with his statement, 'You want to know what we know....and one day you will....'

I hope today is the day.
JMO

They'll take him without incident...But then again I was wrong about Etter! He kept saying was going to kill himself for the better half of 5 hours and I said he won't kill himself, he regards his life more than he does others....1 hour later he shoots himself in the head...TWICE!!

I’ve been thinking about this last night and I just want to write this down and think out loud- what I THINK. All MOO. This might’ve already been speculated in an earlier thread too...

BG is someone that knew the girls were going to be there that morning (well, at least knew that school was out). My mind goes to someone like a teacher, one of their coaches, etc. My main theory is that this is one of their classmates fathers. (Maybe someone they were in sports with it band?) Perhaps BG was watching one or both of them for awhile through sports or band practices, or school functions. If BG has a son that was in school with them it wouldn’t be that hard for him to get a hold of their social media accounts and follow them in that way as well.

As to how he would’ve known the girls were going to be at the bridge at that time that day, I’m not too sure. I know Snapchat has locations so if he added them on that under the name of one of their classmates he might’ve had 24/7 access to their location. A lot of teens add their locations to posts now, too. I just can’t fathom this being someone randomly waiting at a bridge in hopes that someone who strikes their sick “interest” would pass by. This was calculated, possibly planned for awhile. MOO.

I dont know.. I wouldn't think that someone knowen to these girls would spend time organizing and planning such a brutal and unorganized attack.

I've have been wrong before though, so dont quote me.

Last edited:
I hope not suicide by cop. This guy needs to be tried. I don't even wish death penalty on him...he'a gonna have a tough life in prison. MOO

I don't think we should wish tough life in prison on them. He had the future, and he destroyed it. I think the future of his relatives will be utterly destroyed, too, when the truth comes out. It is enough punishment. Life is prison is another one.

All this "prison justice" is not right. Haven't we heard about someone being executed, and now DNA exonerated them? Think of the life they had in prison, and then they were executed, and they were innocent! What about all these people who ended in prison for rape, and now are exonerated by DNA? And they did have hard life in prison...

We have to stop shouting for "prison justice".

Last edited:
I don't think we should wish tough life in prison on them. He had the future, and he destroyed it. I think the future of his relatives will be utterly destroyed, too, when the truth comes out. It is enough punishment. Life is prison is another one.

All this "prison justice" is not right. Haven't we heard about someone being executed, and not DNA exonerated them? What about all these people who ended in prison for rape, and now are executed by DNA? And they did have hard life in prison...

We have to stop shouting for "prison justice".

So by your reasoning he should not be punished?

I hate to state the obvious but he WILL have a hard life in prison, it's not supposed to be a walk in the park. That's a fact. I also think it's just. This man needs to be held responsible for what he did and I imagine Libby and Abby's family will find no punishment hard enough.

Last edited:
Hmm...I respectfully disagree. I don’t think essentially everyone is watching *advertiser censored*.

I'm not saying that everyone sits there everyday and spends hours watching *advertiser censored*. What I am saying is that everyone has visited a website that has *advertiser censored* at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998