Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's crazy. Certainly a possible similar scenario. An obsessed stalker.
I could see that. I could see a PTSD type situation, honestly. In his element outdoors, efficient killer, risk taker. Or maybe a situation like:

I have severe PTSD, life long, have been hospitalized but still disabled, because there is no cure. (Attempted murder survivor) So speaking on behalf of persons with PTSD, we do not attack strangers violently. We, in general, have been attacked.

No offense intended against PTSD survivors, and I'm sorry it's something you deal with. My family member also has it and he, unfortunately, has attacked those he never did before.

I wasn't meaning to generalize so much as suggesting a possible trigger. It's no different than others suggesting various mental health issues that might lead certain people to violence. It's very individual.

Last edited:
No offense intended against PTSD survivors, and I'm sorry it's something you deal with. My family member also has it and he, unfortunately, has attacked those he never did before.

I wasn't meaning to generalize so much as suggesting a possible trigger. It's no different than others suggesting various mental health issues that might lead certain people to violence. It's very individual.
No worries. Just mental illness gets a bad rap. Most are more sinned against, than sinning, but I hear you.

Well now, since I've not been around for a couple years worth of discussion, would anyone care to give a synopsis on the possible escape routes of this killer?

I can't imagine he'd walk back across that bridge and out. It appears to me out through that cemetery might be a decent theory. The thing that I see that's interesting is that driveway at the bottom of the hill the girls supposedly went down. (I'm not convinced they went down the hill when he said "down the hill", unless there is proof of the matter?)

Then I see that rail bed extends southerly all the way through the woods, around a farm that has a bunch of equipment strewn about the place, and crosses over Indiana W 200 N.

Lastly, the creek bed could provide a route out of there, to somewhere on W 300 N.

What's the historic discussion regarding this matter?

In my opinion...he simply walked home.

I think he lives or lived in the very immediate area or was visiting or staying with friend or family member in the very immediate area along Deer Creek.

Then why:

"We’re seeking the public’s help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS/DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi..."

?

Granted, they could be seeking info about another individual (i guess) but idk how or why you would think a vehicle wasnt involved.

Then why:

"We’re seeking the public’s help to identify the driver of a vehicle that was parked at the old CPS/DCS welfare building in the city of Delphi..."

?

Granted, they could be seeking info about another individual (i guess) but idk how or why you would think a vehicle wasnt involved.

Dbm.

Then why:

?

Just because they have questions about a vehicle or its driver doesn’t mean the monster arrived and departed by a vehicle.

Other than LE wanting info about a vehicle at the CPS building have they indicated it was the monsters vehicle? I haven’t heard LE declaring to the public that the monster was parked at the CPS building. I guess it could be easily assumed.

Just because you may feel a vehicle was involved doesn’t mean that is what I have to believe...we all have reasons for our opinions and I have reasons for mine.

In my opinion...he simply walked home.

I think he lives or lived in the very immediate area or was visiting or staying with friend or family member in the very immediate area along Deer Creek.

This would make sense to me. Understand I'm just coming on board with this murder and looking at the tight timeline, the killer escaped how? where? It appears the best places would be via the creek, up the hill on the other side of the creek ala cemetery, or somewhere along that road, down the extension of the old railbed, or that driveway that goes under the bridge.....Unless he was evac'd by a Huey.

OR, he sneaked right in to a local residence.

This would make sense to me. Understand I'm just coming on board with this murder and looking at the tight timeline, the killer escaped how? where? It appears the best places would be via the creek, up the hill on the other side of the creek ala cemetery, or somewhere along that road, down the extension of the old railbed, or that driveway that goes under the bridge.....Unless he was evac'd by a Huey.

Yep!

I have PTSD. I’m not ashamed of it, either. Wish I didn’t have it, though, not like I had an option lol People need to talk about it openly IMO. Most I’d ever do is cuss somebody out. Just sayin’ :p MOO

Gray Hughes Investigates

You may want to listen at about 2:03:30

If the link doesn’t came up right (it didn’t the last time I posted it) it s the live call in, Case updates, Delphi share your thoughts.

I have PTSD. I’m not ashamed of it, either. Wish I didn’t have it, though, not like I had an option lol People need to talk about it openly IMO. Most I’d ever do is cuss somebody out. Just sayin’ :p MOO
No offense, but a previous poster who had been a veteran, thought BG might have been an ex-veteran of some type (dishonorably discharged type). I don't know if s/he is still on the thread. Does it seem like a possiblity?
(Or am I saying something offensive. Apologies ahead of time if I am).

Last edited:
Yep. Yep. Yep......

Not only well known in the Delphi community, though: Well known statewide. And, somewhat well known nationally.

There's a reason why the initially highly visible support from statewide and national LE became invisible. Nobody should be surprised if it is eventually revealed that some of those folks have a history of hanging out with the perp at public events (not realizing what he is capable of), etc. and/or that the perp or somebody close to the perp was comping them to those events for years prior to the murders. Now, some of them at least, have a sinking feeling in their hearts about how this is going to turn out. JMO.

Well, if it is any kind of a politician, not to forget, our key players from LE are, in a way, politicians, too. I don’t think they will ever risk their necks by covering someone. The politicians - all of them - are a cynical, calculating, bunch, and they will drop anyone association with whom might threaten their positions, in a nanosecond.

Nor do I think it is some local tiny elected official, as he is ambitious to get into big politics, and a murder would efficiently end his career.

(I might be wrong since that dude Pankey in ID might be implicated in a murder, but Pankey was never elected, anyhow).

Interesting, then "not blue eyes" has some basis perhaps. What about reddish brown hair with blue eyes? Is that likely in your opinion?

ETA here is a link that states red hair and blue eyes is only present in 0.17 percent of the population. That's only 17 people out of 10,000.

Are redheads with blue eyes really going extinct? | Pursuit by The University of Melbourne

The article starts with “in the world”. The world is huge and multi-ethnic. Then the authors cite, 30-40% in Sweden or Ireland...

Given that Delphi was founded by Pennsylvanian Germans and is a tiny place with a certain percentage of unintended inbreeding, I think red hair and blue eyes are more common there than in “the world”.

No offense, but a previous poster who had been a veteran, thought BG might have been an ex-veteran of some type (dishonorably discharged type). I don't know if s/he is still on the thread. Does it seem like a possiblity?
(Or am I saying something offensive. Apologies ahead of time if I am).
I don’t get offended easily.
I really doubt BG has PTSD. I think he is a narcissistic *advertiser censored**h*l* MOO

Just because they have questions about a vehicle or its driver doesn’t mean the monster arrived and departed by a vehicle.

Other than LE wanting info about a vehicle at the CPS building have they indicated it was the monsters vehicle? I haven’t heard LE declaring to the public that the monster was parked at the CPS building. I guess it could be easily assumed.

Just because you may feel a vehicle was involved doesn’t mean that is what I have to believe...we all have reasons for our opinions and I have reasons for mine.

I feel a vehicle was involved because a vehicle was involved in the PC.

They didnt say it was BG's...but they opened the PC (in which the murders was its purpose) requesting said info.

The likelihood that a killer would chose to leave the area solely on foot...meh...im not buying it.

I presented why I think a car was involved. Perhaps u could present why u think one wasnt?

I feel a vehicle was involved because a vehicle was involved in the PC.

They didnt say it was BG's...but they opened the PC (in which the murders was its purpose) requesting said info.

The likelihood that a killer would chose to leave the area solely on foot...meh...im not buying it.

I presented why I think a car was involved. Perhaps u could present why u think one wasnt?

LE did say they determined he was able to get around quickly:

"The importance of the car also ties into why police now believe the killer is local. Riley said after reviewing many tips, investigators determined he was able to get around quickly on the day the girls were killed, and seemed to know the area."

ISP on Delphi killer: 'Somebody may have already interviewed him'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member