Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #116

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ibiz

Ibiz Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Could of also been someone who used to work at the abandoned human resource building. The person felt comfortable parking there, and also being a government worker; would of had the day off.

2. TL4S

TL4S Dumbified Clown

Or someone who used to go there for services themselves.

MJPeony, Kudzu, watcher9 and 6 others like this.
  3. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

Great photos and video. Be sure and watch the screen show so one may read the captions the videographer/photographer posted along the pics.

4. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

Could also be someone who delivered documents there at one time, who works for Federal Express or a national courier chain (or even a relative of someone who once made deliveries there who could have casually mentioned it.)

My father drove a truck for over 40 years and could always tell me the best (and free:D) places to park that were unheard of, if I was venturing somewhere I hadn't been before.

5. Ibiz

Ibiz Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

I must say: after seeing those pics/vids I have the impression that BG has crossed that bridge more then once or twice.

6. CSIDreamer

CSIDreamer Well-Known Member

I'm in the "they have no idea who did it" camp.

sceawian, Kudzu, watcher9 and 8 others like this.
  7. K.jill

K.jill Well-Known Member

Yes. I find her response puzzling. Seemed like something has occurred in the killer’s life that would make him much less dangerous to the public. At least that was my interpretation. And I cannot think of what would make a person capable of doing this less dangerous. Being in jail maybe or being injured and unable to walk or use a weapon, maybe?

Blue Amethyst and Charlot123 like this.
  8. K.jill

K.jill Well-Known Member

Iirc, when investigator described what they heard on the recording was the “stuff of nightmares”.

Invisible, mjp1228, watcher9 and 5 others like this.
  9. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Then the person, the friend, is living in mortal fear.

10. Charlot123

they were probably asked not to do it ((( but who knows what technology will come up with tomorrow? GSK also did not think of his DNA being used against him, right?

11. Charlot123

Married?
    This once made GRK, Gary Ridgeway, less dangerous, for a while

12. jhny

jhny Active Member

IMO there are 2 bad guys. one on bridge & one driver / murder participant. that would explain why there are two sketches.

13. K.jill

K.jill Well-Known Member

I also thought maybe someone who was unmedicated who is being medicated and closely monitored by the person(s) le seem to think may be covering for bg. Or he has an ankle monitor on.

ACE422, Blue Amethyst and Charlot123 like this.
  14. Charlot123

“Teacher” may be anything, pastor or role model of any kind. Even AA or NA sponsor, lol. Big brother.

15. Cutiekitty

Cutiekitty Well-Known Member

I asked mine what they’d do too. They were right with your kids on the first 2 points. They would not leave each other or a friend and they’d fight. They definitely would video someone being strange.

Mine said they would activate the emergency SOS on their phones or call someone if they felt they were in danger and it was a stranger. We live in a much bigger city and maybe they are more paranoid because of that. I asked if they’d still activate the emergency SOS if it was a friend or someone they knew being weird and they said probably not initially, but maybe later on depending on what they was going on and if they could.

They said they would not do a factory reset on their phones on their own and would bring the device to me to deal with. We recently had an issue with Snapchat causing problems and doing a factory reset WAS a recommendation to fix it. It was the last straw. Even with a backup it’s a pain when you do a reset. We were able to rectify the issue without having to go that route.

16. CSIDreamer

Who would benefit the most from the death of one or both young women? Theoretically. What situation could have possibly arisen for someone to risk it all in order to gain a benefit?

17. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

These psychopaths don't think they're risking anything. They're thoroughly convinced that they're smarter than LE, so they are certain that they'll get away with their crimes.
    Odds are the only benefit was sexual gratification.

18. jhny

jhny Active Member

wow you theory could be correct. I thought BG had been at bridge looking & when he saw which trail the girls were taking, he knew they would be isolated. (because he had been there observing.) even after he headed toward them, he could call off his sinister plan if others showed up. unfortunately no one else entered the bridge.

SeattleStew and Blue Amethyst like this.
  19. CSIDreamer

But what if it wasnt?

20. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

Even though the secret being kept could be any number of things, I do think the scenario is a likely one.

I've thought from the beginning that the girls had planned to meet someone there that day but the person they expected was not the one who showed up. Wanting a secret to remain a secret certainly fits with performing a factory reset on the phone.

If the phone was reset and not backed up, I'm not sure LE would be able to retrieve it. And I think that's a probability because most kids don't bother with the cloud. My kids are young adults and neither of them have made it a priority - even after they lost thousands of photos.

If that "secret" was so awful, someone one could go to jail, I can certainly entertain the idea someone might kill to keep it a secret.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.