Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelsi on Twitter today

Kelsi German

@libertyg_sister

I CANNOT say this enough. A sketch IS NOT an image. The person who killed #abbyandlibby does not look identical to either sketch but will likely have characteristics from both. He may lean more towards #2 but please don’t completely forget #1

(Reporting this post to make sure it is legal - @sillybilly )

Last edited:
Does anyone think it's a possibility that the girls were killed by members of a group of people that were there that day? So it's possible that a few might know what happened there that day but the group they were with would not lend itself to snitching on? Just thinking about some things I recently read about concerning just how many people were around the Monon High Bridge that day.

One way for a “lone wolf” to subdue would be for he/she to approach the two girls with a gun perhaps. Then use wrist restraints (hand cuffs/zip tie) to connect the girls to keep one or both from fleeing.
Yup-zip ties and a roll of duct tape, have one do the other, half way do herself, Guns bring out fear instead of flight <<<<MOO

Does anyone think it's a possibility that the girls were killed by members of a group of people that were there that day? So it's possible that a few might know what happened there that day but the group they were with would not lend itself to snitching on? Just thinking about some things I recently read about concerning just how many people were around the Monon High Bridge that day.
Or maybe someone that was with the group to start with, separated from the group at some point? And nobody is talking...MOO

Kelsi on Twitter today

Kelsi German

@libertyg_sister

I CANNOT say this enough. A sketch IS NOT an image. The person who killed #abbyandlibby does not look identical to either sketch but will likely have characteristics from both. He may lean more towards #2 but please don’t completely forget #1

This^^ is the kind of talk that kills me about this case...:confused: MOO

Imo, by all indications from the FBI’s website, and other sources, to LE’s knowledge so far, BG is the man they’re looking for, and nobody else that they’ve mentioned. It’s HIS voice leading Abby and Libby “Down the Hill”, HE is the one that is captured walking on the bridge on the victims’ phone. Moo.

FBI link:

Or maybe someone that was with the group to start with, separated from the group at some point? And nobody is talking...MOO
As the cliche goes, a secret can only be kept within a party of 1......and sometimes that is impossible.

and I will admit that an earlier post I made, I was convinced this was done by more than 1. Im all over the place.

I cant recall on vid of BG, but were his hands in the open? Gloves?

Kelsi on Twitter today

Kelsi German

@libertyg_sister

This really makes no sense to me because my eye sees absolutely no similarities in the two sketches. Was he clean shaven or did he have a goatee? Was he young or old? Big bulbous nose or very thin nose? Very wide set eyes or not? Ok, the lips look the same, one similarity. I wonder if anyone can morph these two sketches and come up with a third?

Yup-zip ties and a roll of duct tape, have one do the other, half way do herself, Guns bring out fear instead of flight <<<<MOO

I’ve always said I think he had rope on him, zip ties, etc, moo.

However, last night I saw another case on TV and the perp used handcuffs...I was thinking to myself “well that’s one possibility I don’t think I ever thought of here that I recall...”

ETA:
This really makes no sense to me because my eye sees absolutely no similarities in the two sketches. Was he clean shaven or did he have a goatee? Was he young or old? Big bulbous nose or very thin nose? Very wide set eyes or not? Ok, the lips look the same, one similarity. I wonder if anyone can morph these two sketches and come up with a third?

Man...I know, right?

For ME, and JMO, it also comes down to that voice... I just don’t think he’s young, but again this is highly subjective and many here say they can hear a younger voice, so to each, his or her own.

Let me go listen again, perhaps my opinion has changed.

Last edited:
Imo, by all indications from the FBI’s website, and other sources, to LE’s knowledge so far, BG is the man they’re looking for, and nobody else that they’ve mentioned. It’s HIS voice leading Abby and Libby “Down the Hill”, HE is the one that is captured walking on the bridge on the victims’ phone. Moo.

FBI link:
Yes I realize that but what I'm wondering is if numerous others that were there that day and have knowledge, know who the killer is but they won't speak up...

Kelsi on Twitter today

Kelsi German

@libertyg_sister

This^^ is the kind of talk that kills me about this case...:confused: MOO
Seems to me to be a cry for help....especially considering a question she asks in a later tweet.

Please read the following message from Tricia:

Hey Friends,

This is very important. Please listen to my latest podcast, Websleuths Radio Podcast.

You can find it on Apple here and on Spotify here.

Or anywhere you can find true crime podcasts.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to Websleuths and our podcast for you to listen and ask your friends to listen as well. If Websleuths is going to continue (forum and podcast) we need you to listen to Websleuths Radio Podcast.

We need you to listen, ask your friends to listen and ask their friends to listen. Please get the word out. There is a new podcast in town and it is one you do not want to miss.

This week Heather Robinson Ramos. As a baby, Heather's mom was killed by serial killer John Robinson. Robinson then "adopted" baby Heather to his brother and his wife.

Also, please listen to the new podcast called Detective Trapp. To help Websleuths check out a little taste of this podcast.

Detective Trapp on Apple Podcasts

Thank you to everyone.

Tricia
Owner, Websleuths

Seems to me to be a cry for help....especially considering a question she asks in a later tweet.
Maybe she's just interested in going into that field of work? Looking for some to ask some things?

Did you notice what she said on the pinned tweet at the top?
BBM
[Libby got a video that recorded his voice and a blurry picture of him walking towards them.]

I don't know how much stock to put into these things, and family isn't told everything, but to me that sounds like the "down the hill" was captured during a video. I don't know if that's the same video as the bridge video, because several LE statements sounded like they were separate recordings, but who knows. Pretty curious.

Also in the comments of that tweet, someone asks if they were SA. Poor Kelsi. Here's Kelsi's answer:

It’s never been released but I think it’s safe to assume that they probably were. Could be wrong though

Last edited:
Yes I realize that but what I'm wondering is if numerous others that were there that day and have knowledge, know who the killer is but they won't speak up...
Maybe they are in jail right now? Perhaps the last puzzle they need is a confession from one of them. I am really leaning to two people involved. Moo

As the cliche goes, a secret can only be kept within a party of 1......and sometimes that is impossible.

and I will admit that an earlier post I made, I was convinced this was done by more than 1. Im all over the place.
I go back & forth all the time :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member