Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #117

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

Yes, nail on the head...finding a possibility that makes sense! I'm all for thinking outside the box IF what people are proposing go with what's known about the laws of physics, etc. I mean, it's been suggested that BG killed them on the bridge and then dragged them both across the creek to their final location. Or killed them in a shed and then transported/placed them in their final location. Can that possibly fit with what we know about the relative size of the victims and what LE says about the size of BG and what the family says about the all-night search that went on? To make it work you just have to keep inventing more and more convoluted scenarios (he had an inflatable raft, etc). It's just not helpful. Luckily many of the out-there theories come from just a couple of commenters and this site has an ignore function that works quite well.

2. Evinrude

Evinrude Well-Known Member

Everyone see’s things a bit differently. LE wont divulge everything they know, and if LE knew everything, we’d most certainly have an arrest. Most people come on forums like this to read other peoples thoughts/ideas or to possibly catch up on confirmed Information.
    Some folk have crazy ideas, others just go off of what they have heard via LE. Its all good. I appreciate the thinking mind and creative thinking. I sincerely hope they bring justice to the perp(s) very soon.

3. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

I have been thinking about the families alot and would like to believe that one day soon we will have more answers than questions in regards to this case.

I hope yesterday was his last Thanksgiving ever as a free man!

His days are numbered.

JMO

4. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

Opinions are generally all we can put forward on here. If we knew what happened, it would be solved, clearly.

5. tresir2012

Deleted dupe.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  6. tresir2012

Yes, there is that and didn't LE say they were killed within minutes or something like that? I am just wondering why LE were interested in Etter.

PezCandy and cody22 like this.
  7. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Etter was a good suspect. I am sorry it wasn't that simple.

Charlot123 likes this.
  8. distracted

distracted Well-Known Member

9. Evinrude

10. Evinrude

Watching the video of BG again, I truly still believe his gait is because he has something long and solid in each pant leg.
    The other thing O did notice for the first time was the “flash” or bright light that appears during the video. I wonder if the phone taking the video took a photo with flash while videoing.

11. bradfordsleuth

Bumping this post forward.

This is the article @tresir2012 is referring to.

12. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

Looking for a murder weapon. This no doubt was why they searched the creek using metal detectors amongst other things.

Charlot123, JDough and cody22 like this.
  13. bradfordsleuth

I believe that @tresir2012 was basing his statement from this information contained within the article....

"The absence of information has been filled by conspiracy and speculation – some horrific, with online theories suggesting that the girls were decapitated, that family members were in on it, or that the girls were abducted and are still alive."

ETA link
    Why have police not found man who teens filmed before their murder?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
    FromGermany, JDough and cody22 like this.
  14. Evinrude

Also, if you look at the one pic of girl walking on the bridge, you will notice clouds in the sky, contrary to the photo with BG, there are none. Maybe camera angle but to me, it may have been some time between pics. Obviously LE knows what the time sequence of pics are but I just noticed this.

Vesta66S, catastrophe_, TL4S and 5 others like this.
  15. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

“Directly to the killer, who may be in this room: We believe you’re hiding in plain sight. We’ve likely interviewed you or someone close to you,” said Indiana State Police superintendent Doug Carter, his voice cracking.

“The conviction in Doug’s face was intense,” recalls Anna. “You could have heard a pin drop. You could feel the tension, it was chilling. I have to have confidence that the police are doing their job.

"They are all working for us. Hopefully they know who it is, but they haven’t got the evidence yet to make an arrest.

“Knowing that it might be someone in the community makes you look at people all the time. Sometimes I pass someone, and my hair stands up. It’s strange.

"But if the person is here in a community of less than 5,000 people, how the hell haven’t we figured out who it is yet?”

Why have police not found man who teens filmed before their murder?
    29 Sep 2019

16. JudgeJudi

Can you please provide a link where LE said this because to my knowledge they've released nothing about the crime scene.

17. JudgeJudi

DBM - double post

18. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

If this is true, it makes me wonder if this killer took a photo as a 'souvenir'. If so, I also wonder how practical it is for LE to obtain phone numbers that pinged off the nearby towers between noon and 4:00 PM.

19. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

I think the “more evidence” on the video could be the weapon he pulled out to get them to comply. Something they wouldn’t want the public to see or know about.

Invisible, Charlot123, Ozoner and 2 others like this.
  20. Krwiley60

Krwiley60 Well-Known Member

That has always been my thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.