Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #118

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

It looks like a cobweb or spider strand. I also see what looks like twin atv tracks but it could be long shadows of trees perhaps. Anyone else see that?

sunshineray likes this.

2. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

I think two sweet young girls dead by homicide is enough to remember for the rest of your life. I'm sure the picture of the scene is thought of daily by ISP Carter because there's no closure of the case yet.

HEY YOU!, MJPeony, Ozoner and 5 others like this.
  3. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO I have thought they should have a voluntary one use DNA drive downtown.

Tiger Stripes and Skully like this.
  4. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

Boxer, They did recover DNA from what spot, the bridge?

5. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

MOO I have thought they should have a voluntary one use DNA drive downtown.

Charlot123 and sunshineray like this.
  6. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Somehow my answer was split off from the post that I was commenting on, what I meant to say was that the reason they didn't release the video was there was the spitting motion and they didn't want to unnecessarily alert the suspect but they were able to find the chew spit.

But this is just speculation on my part as to why they didn't release the whole BG video immediately, and what changed for them to release it.
    I have no idea what changed other than MOO they seem to be trying to rattle someone's confidence.
    But the police finding the chew spit is pure speculation.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  7. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

That would be helpful, if only to eliminate anyone in town that they may suspect. It helps to narrow down the list of POI.

8. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

Ozoner said:
    Carter's words were strong enough on their own. One would think that seeing victims of strangulation or bludgeoning wouldn't faze him.

Well I can tell you that he would be affected by these things, unless he is made of stone. Unless you have seen victims up close the at a crime scene you have no idea. The fact that these two innocent lives were taken in such a cruel and horrible way is enough to affect any LE or just a person in general. It does faze them, even if it is the first time to see it or the 100th time to see it. Evil is evil and two little girls are dead, because this *** hunted them down and destroyed them and their families. I don't want to speculate on how they died, it does no good here. It won't help here.

9. Torch Carrier

Torch Carrier Well-Known Member

Hey why is Gray Hughes the only youtuber we can cite here? The kid in me says, "No Fair!" Several others are doing a great job such as in particular the Nov 18 & Dec 7 YouTube videos by Harvey Carroll and even Ant Greeno had a very good Call IN show on Dec 5th. Check them out! Why does GH have a monopoly on YT coverage as far as WS is concerned? I see no reason that he should be permitted here and others not. Some of these others are getting much closer to helping crack things wide open whereas he is so often dismissive and rude.

10. taximama24

taximama24 Well-Known Member

I like this train of thought quite a bit, it would make sense that they wouldn't release it until they were sure they had succeeded in collecting the sample.

11. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I wonder if he were a cleaner. You know, offices, windows, mabye Indiana Packers? Cleaners have all this stuff to get rid of the DNA by default, and cleaners are like mailmen - always around, but easily forgotten.
    i don’t think the killer himself does. It would be difficult for the person to slip out if he were an authority.

Either the relative of an authority, or a rich guy living on the outskirts, in a mansion with servants? This could be totally possible.

Boxer likes this.
  12. sunsetbeach

sunsetbeach Well-Known Member

Jump to 3:19 in this video, does that sound familiar? It should. He said almost the same thing in the Delphi case.

9:07 in this video

Two BIG cases in Carroll County that are going ... nowhere.

Something is very wrong in that county.

13. sunsetbeach

Both photos were taken the day the girls were found. The guy in the blue shirt does not have a mustache.

Attached Files:

Boxer likes this.
  14. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Yes agree. Those Flora girls lived next door to the landlords brother who was beating his wife and someone reported it.
    On the opposite corner of the Pizza King where a meth dealer was running the business and molesting his daughter.
    Like Abby and Liberty there were lots of marginal people surrounding them.

I guess the shadow looked a mustache to me.

15. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Having maternal (mitochondrial) DNA is not bad. It is very sturdy. In the case of exhumation of the remains of the last Russian tzar and his family - in 1918, lye was poured on the corpses, and then they were burned. So how much would charred bones tell you?

They identified the skull of Nicholas II by comparing his maternal DNA (mitochondrial) with that of his British relative, one of direct maternal descendants of Queen Alexandra, the wife of Edward VII and mother of George V. She and the mother of Nicholas II, Tzarina Maria Fyodorovna (Dagmar) were two sisters, two Danish princesses. That was enough.

Mitochondria are abundant and found in all cells. Likewise, they are found in hair shaft. Granted, they have smaller DNA and to trace direct maternal line might be a hassle, but it is hard to find a match that would be out of the family. I did own mito group and my uncle’s one, too. It is the commonest one, you can’t find anything more banal than that, but we have one private mutation that turned it from very common to very uncommon.

Of course it takes money, but not that much. Full mito sequence is pretty cheap.

DNA comes from all cells in the body. LE just needs to work with geneticists, because LE knows exactly the same we all do. Geneticists know much more.

ETA: there are two types of DNA in the cell, “nuclear” - our genetic code - and mitochondrial, coming from the “power stations” in the cell, the mitochondria. Mitochondria are viewed as once-bacterias that were hosted by the first cell in the process of evolution. Today, they are the “power stations” of the cell. They have own DNA, shorter and smaller than nuclear one. This DNA comes only from the mother - think of how fertilization happens. Essentially, the father supplies only 23 chromosomes, the rest in the embryo comes from the egg.

16. sunsetbeach

I’m pretty sure I read (recently) a news article or it could have been a news video that said evidence was collected from the bridge. Ima see if I can find that.

17. stattlich1

stattlich1 Well-Known Member

Yes indeed.

18. Falcon500

Falcon500 Verified Law Enforcement Detective/L.E. Procedures

You folks keep forgetting that both cases are being handled by the Indiana State Police.

19. Fizzle

Fizzle Well-Known Member

Not sure about Delphi connection, but he didn't live far away at all and I'd bet he was familiar with the trails. He definitely used SM and I am sure that some of his posts drew the attention of LE.

20. 303gmf

303gmf Well-Known Member

This “folk” didn’t forget!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.