Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #118

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ding, ding, ding-a-ling! @taximama24! Though I don't have the "lucky run" of the killer (or so he *thinks* he has such luck!), I'll take "perhaps [the killer] is an only child..." for a few million (since we're trying our odds here). Actually, @taximama24's guess sounds very clear, as if taximama24's already done her homework on the case, and has narrowed down many of the options for the killer.

I mean, I might have one...or two...POI's that fit that bill *shrugs* ;)

Hey why is Gray Hughes the only youtuber we can cite here? The kid in me says, "No Fair!" Several others are doing a great job such as in particular the Nov 18 & Dec 7 YouTube videos by Harvey Carroll and even Ant Greeno had a very good Call IN show on Dec 5th. Check them out! Why does GH have a monopoly on YT coverage as far as WS is concerned? I see no reason that he should be permitted here and others not. Some of these others are getting much closer to helping crack things wide open whereas he is so often dismissive and rude.
Hey Torch!
Let me take a stab at this one :) GH is a respected member of WS and has also ingratiated himself to the victims' families. I'll have to leave it at that or I'll be at risk of breaking a promise (wink, wink) :p And, worse!

Hey Torch!
Let me take a stab at this one :) GH is a respected member of WS and has also ingratiated himself to the victims' families. I'll have to leave it at that or I'll be at risk of breaking a promise (wink, wink) :p And, worse!
not a fan...at all...his demeanor is arrogant and insulting on a number of levels and he hasn't contributed in any more meaningful ways than some others.

Hey why is Gray Hughes the only youtuber we can cite here? The kid in me says, "No Fair!" Several others are doing a great job such as in particular the Nov 18 & Dec 7 YouTube videos by Harvey Carroll and even Ant Greeno had a very good Call IN show on Dec 5th. Check them out! Why does GH have a monopoly on YT coverage as far as WS is concerned? I see no reason that he should be permitted here and others not. Some of these others are getting much closer to helping crack things wide open whereas he is so often dismissive and rude.
I just recently watched my first Harvey C video about Delphi and he's very methodical and not over the top sensationalizing, in that one video anyway. He was very informative about who was actually in the Monon High Bridge area that day. He has a lot of researchers helping out too.

Not certain to what you refer.

However, and it's MOO.....

As I've stated before, I would not point a finger at any one individual, for to do so would be folly.

It appears to me to be a LOT of illegal activity, of all sorts, occurring in the region.

I think that what we have in the case of A & L is either a serial killer, or one who may very well become a serial killer, OR, a murderer who had something to hide, someone in the local area who stood to lose his status, fame and/or fortune as a result of one or both of the girls becoming aware of some illegal activity in which he was engaged, to include involvement in child sexual activity of some sort or participation in what appears to be a rather active local drug trade OR a flat out meth head or drug addict under the influence that acted in a blackout rage that day.

I do sense the possibility though, that the killer in this case works in, or is involved in, the public sector and/or holds a position of leadership or status among his peers. Possibly the courts, LE, fire and rescue, local school, scouting, or a man of the cloth.

This murderer is either 1. a lucky dog, 2. a crafty, well studied killer, or 3. someone with enough experience from his daily work/life that he had the knowledge needed to kill, and walk away, in broad daylight. MOO
I think this pretty much sums it up.

not a fan...at all...his demeanor is arrogant and insulting on a number of levels and he hasn't contributed in any more meaningful ways than some others.

Me neither. He knows exactly what everyone else does. And while he is definitely very smart, and I could forgive his arrogance because...well, no one is perfect, to me, he sounds lengthy, viscous and boring! And this is something that a journalist or a crime reporter can ill afford.

Yeah I find GH somewhat arrogant and difficult to listen to. But he had some videos very early on using what looked to be Google Earth and it gives a better perspective of the area. OTH, Anthony Greeno is even more difficult to listen and his early videos didn't, in my opinion, help much. However, later he did a 3-part reenactment that is one of the better ones I've watched.

Yeah I find GH somewhat arrogant and difficult to listen to. But he had some videos very early on using what looked to be Google Earth and it gives a better perspective of the area. OTH, Anthony Greeno is even more difficult to listen and his early videos didn't, in my opinion, help much. However, later he did a 3-part reenactment that is one of the better ones I've watched.
Please let's not bash ANY who cover this case. Let them ALL carry on. We can decide for ourselves which if any we feel are providing decent and worthwhile coverage. I only object to one being treated preferentially here on WS. There are others who have some very interesting info to offer as well, especially lately, it seems to me, and IMO of course. That is all. Let's not name names please. Don't want to upset anyone, IYKWIM.

Sometimes I wonder if he were a cleaner. You know, offices, windows, mabye Indiana Packers? Cleaners have all this stuff to get rid of the DNA by default, and cleaners are like mailmen - always around, but easily forgotten.
Lol.....been in the cleaning janitorial business all my life, why does everyone blame maids/cleaners. To be honest I learned more on this site than I ever knew about some types of cleaners. Moo

A planner, though. I always thought that BG had clinical OCD.
There is planning with OCD and there is planning with ill intentions in mind. I have clinical OCD and our traits cause us to not harm others as such, but rather ourselves if anything through our repeat rituals and repetitive thoughts.

@tresir2012 , much as I think it might be someone random, imagine another ssituation. They said they cleared "most" of the families. Means, "not everyone", to me.

If one of their POIs is a family member, how are LEOs going to explain their DNA on the bodies/clothes. Could be random/from the house, or, could be not...
If that is the case they are going to need the additional footprint evidence, phone records, if they have them and the witness identification to put them there. Unless the DNA is somewhere it shouldn't be.

A planner, though. I always thought that BG had clinical OCD.

My adult son has OCD. Diagnosed at age 15. There is no possible way to diagnose OCD from a still shot from a video enhanced in a myriad of ways, a two second video clip, and four words from an audio clip, which is really all we have.
It may end up that BG has OCD but it’s just as possible he suffers from one of hundreds and hundreds of other disorders, none of which, I believe are diagnosable from the limited information we have.
If the intent is to determine a disorder to whittle down the suspect pool, my opinion is that is that’s a good thought but impossible in this case. If the implication is that people with OCD are more prone toward violence and heinous crimes, my opinion is that you are wrong. Evil cuts across all economic classes, all genders, all social classes, all education levels, all disorders and health concerns. All everything.

Please let's not bash ANY who cover this case. Let them ALL carry on. We can decide for ourselves which if any we feel are providing decent and worthwhile coverage. I only object to one being treated preferentially here on WS. There are others who have some very interesting info to offer as well, especially lately, it seems to me, and IMO of course. That is all. Let's not name names please. Don't want to upset anyone, IYKWIM.
Not bashing. I watch them all. In spite of their idiosyncrasies that are difficult to overlook they get the word out.

Not bashing. I watch them all. In spite of their idiosyncrasies that are difficult to overlook they get the word out.
Deepest apologies to you, JnRyan! I regret having hit "reply" as I did (thereby linking yours) when I made that post. I apologize sincerely for doing so as I later saw it suggests that my post was in response to yours. I should have posted mine as a stand alone. I beg your forgiveness and thank you for your temperate reply. Feel a bit like I stepped on your toes here in my hurriedness. Love and appreciate your posts here, as I always have, Jn !!! :)

Just an FYI for folks following the case closely...

There are a bunch of trails in that gorge, but only two that the public are allowed to use. The trail which goes to the bridge, and the Girard trail which ends up west of the bridge, down at the creek. There was a house down there decades ago, it can be seen in archived images from Google Earth.

Several trails in the woods are on private property, RL and the M family own those parcels and trails.

Which has made me wonder since early on, how familiar is BG with those private trails?

JMO
He is very familiar with the locale, absolutely has to be. No way a stranger could lure two local girls off not knowing where he’s going, it wouldn’t make any sense to lead two girls probably weeping and at gun point down the hill in a calm voice that could end up with people living around in houses down there. He had to know the area very well.

Last edited:
Police "We believe you are hiding in plain sight"
Two years later in a town of under 3000. Half of which are males. Where is this individual?
In the final image of Abbie, has it been confirmed that in the far background behind a tree, the perpetrator is hiding/peeking from behind a tree?
Curious if there were two individuals involved? Police are withholding who knows what information at this point.
But curious if there was any DNA, footprints, tracks etc
There is the theory that two individuals were involved because the girls were unable to get away, but when you are in that position, you don't know how you would respond, so the fear may have seized them up. Or if the perpetrator had a weapon, then that would also deter any escape.
A gun would , God bless them,control two young girls and prevent loyal friends from leaving each other, even in extremis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288