Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think CM and GK fit better in this scenario.
(CM is GK’s clean up man in the Bowen case).
CM is 5’6” and GK is 5’10”
Both are the opposite end of the spectrum of what LE lists as BG’s height. GK’s “Guys” sounds like BG’s “Guys”
CM has reddish hair and is listed as red on his booking info. Going over some public info I noticed that CM did not have the neck tattoos in late 2016 I also noticed his hair was a lot like the “younger” sketch in late 2016. I mention the tattoos only because that’s something a witness might remember if it wasn’t covered.

Also in this scenario (two perps) perp one (GK) could leave back through the FB and the other (perp 2, CM) through the cemetery. Perp one could retrieve the vehicle in question and drive down W 300 N and pick up perp 2.

Let me just say, it has been said that allegedly FSG saw BG leaving towards the FB. However, Gray Hughes has stated in an older video (sorry can’t link it) that he had it on good authority that BG left through the cemetery. Who told him that info is anyone’s guess but he is close to the family. ‍♀️ This discrepancy was a point of contention between him and AG/MK at one point.

GK is one guy, in my opinion, that checks all the boxes for being a
suspect in this case.

Built like the guy on the bridge
Looks like the July 2017 sketch
Sounds like the audio
Violent history
Knows the family
May have had a vendetta
Worked on nearby farms
Knew the area well
Drug use

I just can’t figure out why LE would have a PC talking to the killer “who may be in this room” three weeks after GK is arrested for another case unless at that point they hadn’t considered him.
Probably just wishful thinking on my part. We all want an arrest so bad. He seemed so perfect but yet can’t quite make him fit.

suspect in this case.

Sounds like the audio
Violent history
Knows the family
May have had a vendetta
Worked on nearby farms
Knew the area well
Drug use

I just can’t figure out why LE would have a PC talking to the killer “who may be in this room” three weeks after GK is arrested for another case unless at that point they hadn’t considered him.
Probably just wishful thinking on my part. We all want an arrest so bad. He seemed so perfect but yet can’t quite make him fit.
Didn't they say something like "or in a room nearby" or did I imagine that? Did they have an overflow room?

If he or even a parent were adopted, a familial match would be a longshot. However, he probably isn't adopted; most people aren't.

My replies to comments are not working today. I am sorry for the duplicate and continued failure to post correctly.
The post I made was intended to reference a post made by a member that theorized that adoptions were no longer sealed.
Indiana does apparently , seal adoption records.

Last edited:
in one photo Abby is wearing a Navy beret, I’m not sure where to purchase something like this. Don’t believe it is military, just fashion accessory. Sorry unable to link photo.

IMO. I have often wondered if BG had stolen the items in his bulky jacket from one of the local homes.

Praying for justice for Abby and Libby!

Ok, looked up that US Navy hat that Abby had. The hat was retired in 1963, and called the "Donald Duck Hat" by sailors.
Families tend to the same service, so yes whose grandpa was in the enlisted ranks in the Navy before 1963 is really relevant. His duffel of uniform pieces are probably dispersed around the family. Abby a perfect example, unlikely she got it a military surplus store, those are almost gone.
MOO if BG is wearing a white navy scarf which is currently authorized with almost all uniforms as long as it is worn with a coat and Abby wearing an old flat navy hat is very relevant.

IMO I think CM and GK fit better in this scenario.
(CM is GK’s clean up man in the Bowen case).
CM is 5’6” and GK is 5’10”
Both are the opposite end of the spectrum of what LE lists as BG’s height. GK’s “Guys” sounds like BG’s “Guys”
CM has reddish hair and is listed as red on his booking info. Going over some public info I noticed that CM did not have the neck tattoos in late 2016 I also noticed his hair was a lot like the “younger” sketch in late 2016. I mention the tattoos only because that’s something a witness might remember if it wasn’t covered.

Also in this scenario (two perps) perp one (GK) could leave back through the FB and the other (perp 2, CM) through the cemetery. Perp one could retrieve the vehicle in question and drive down W 300 N and pick up perp 2.

Let me just say, it has been said that allegedly FSG saw BG leaving towards the FB. However, Gray Hughes has stated in an older video (sorry can’t link it) that he had it on good authority that BG left through the cemetery. Who told him that info is anyone’s guess but he is close to the family. ‍♀️ This discrepancy was a point of contention between him and AG/MK at one point.
Wow! So much has transpired in this case (so much back and forth between POIs) that I had actually forgotten that when NBG first came out the 2 sketches appeared so SIMILAR TO GK (OBG) and CM (NBG). Maybe witnesses DID see BG leaving the scene 2 different routes because maybe there are TWO BGs but only ONE caught on film.

My
I presume, no boy between your mom and biodad, right? ((( Only you, right?

If you transfer yourself and mom to Gedmatch and run "phasing" (comparing your genome with your mom's one). You will get PM (then your kit number) and PP (the same number). The PP is paternal. (I have to check letters, but the second one is P).

Then you take this "paternal" part of your genome and run "comparison one to many" with only this paternal part. The matches will be on your paternal side; look for the closest ones, maybe contact them. I'd also see if any of them look like siblings to one another.
My birth Mother died 2 months before I found my siblings.

Didn't they say something like "or in a room nearby" or did I imagine that? Did they have an overflow room?
I think DC said in a later interview that he thought BG, if not in the room, was definitely watching. Wonder if GK would have been watching with other inmates at the time of the 4/22 PC, so was in a way in the room, with others watching? Was CM still MIA on 4/22 ?

My replies to comments are not working today. I am sorry for the duplicate and continued failure to post correctly.
The post I made was intended to reference a post made by a member that theorized that adoptions were no longer sealed.
Indiana does apparently , seal adoption records.
'Tis better to have posted and lost it than ne'r to have posted at all. :) :p

Wild idea, but- I'll toss it out there...
Is there any way in h€ll AG could be BG and the voice all GK's?

AG short, heavyish, frumpy, "potato nose" as some call it, took heavy hit from a drug tattler, lived by trail, friends with GK who knew that land well from working at RL's ...)

Not crazy-just that the voice is
Wow! So much has transpired in this case (so much back and forth between POIs) that I had actually forgotten that when NBG first came out the 2 sketches appeared so SIMILAR TO GK (OBG) and CM (NBG). Maybe witnesses DID see BG leaving the scene 2 different routes because maybe there are TWO BGs but only ONE caught on film.[/
I think DC said in a later interview that he thought BG, if not in the room, was definitely watching. Wonder if GK would have been watching with other inmates at the time of the 4/22 PC, so was in a way in the room, with others watching? Was CM still MIA on 4/22 ?

yes IMO definitely think this is it. They "know" GKsaw the PC cuz the jail had it on the tv and the guards watched GK view it.
GK and "gang" were arrested early April. The PC was 4/22. Someone in that group talked. Police are just trying to get more collaborative evidence. MOO

Last edited:
Can someone please link the Twitter page (if still accessible) for me? I thought I had both a screen shot and bookmark..... apparently not. :( I would like to review!
Just google "Liberty German Twitter"

Yes, bothered from first I saw it. Pic could be provocative to some viewers perhaps, those with ill intent/odd interests.
I agree and she listed herself on numerous SM's at a very early age. I know I grew up in a different time but it's just so scary to me and I wonder if those same SMs played a part in all this. Just a nagging feeling that won't go away. AJMO

suspect in this case.

Sounds like the audio
Violent history
Knows the family
May have had a vendetta
Worked on nearby farms
Knew the area well
Drug use

Do you know what keeping it simple has once again changed my mind. I do have alternative POI however the above has actually on reflection ticked all my boxes as well. I have so many scenarios rushing around but the above is the easiest to comprehend and understand.

Mingy Moo

If he or even a parent were adopted, a familial match would be a longshot. However, he probably isn't adopted; most people aren't.

Don't know how many people are "just" adopted... for DNA purposes, we have to consider all possible forms of adoption. Including most modern ones, such as sperm donation, egg donation, surrogate motherhood, embryo adoption...heck, they have mitochondrial donation as well... they are not super common, but lumped together, they might make a number, I presume. Keep in mind that some deeply faithful Christians consider adopting embryos the way to "save" them from destruction, and the procedure is not costly. So, it might happen in Delphi, too.

Non-paternity event happens, per Wikipedia, in 2-12% of cases; if the truth lies in the middle, then it would be 7%. Even if we take 2%, the lowest, it means, out of 3000 of Delphians, 60 could be NPE?

I’ve always thought the “scarf” was a white neck gaiter. I’ve seen soccer players wear them.

MOO BG looks very rural/industrial Indiana so to me, I wouldn't think there would be anything pieces of soccer gear around.

Staging for the shame motive is usually occurs when a family member dies of suicide or during some act that would be shameful if public. The people finding the body re-dress, or move things around to avoid shame.

Interesting. I can imagine it happen, although it is hard to believe that two girls could both end dead during some
yes IMO definitely think this is it. They "know" GKsaw the PC cuz the jail had it on the tv and the guards watched GK view it.
GK and "gang" were arrested early April. The PC was 4/22. Someone in that group talked. Police are just trying to get more collaborative evidence. MOO

I can’t imagine that this idiot GK could escape the LE for three years. His style would be, to leave DNA all over, to lave drug paraphernalia around the crime scene, to organize his bunch. And DC saying “I believe you have some conscience left”, addressing GK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks