Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be sure, maybe you should call the tip line?
I don't think there is any need, they will be definitely in LE sights and I also believe he was actually tipped way back already, plus they have the DNA. MOO.

ETA and it's not like they're going anywhere in a hurry :)

Big IF it is a disguise, he is wearing, then ALL things are possible (that's the problem, we have here). :)

True.
My observation is social, MOO he stuffed handgun in the slash pocket his coach style jacket, layered clothing like outdoor laborer, and walked the bridge like a construction worker.
I think old navy duffel stuff is likely to be in his surroundings as random items. But of course anything could be around for him to grab and use.

Good catch. I got two videos mixed up. John Kelly is the founder of S.T.A.L.K.

Sorry. I think I need a break for a few weeks.
No worries. You prompted me to look up HC a bit. I learned he is a Veteran, an author, and more. Interesting! Hadn't realized.

Maybe LE DOES know but waiting on add'l DNA or other evidentiary returns since the arrests of GK and his posse early April and just putting it all together with (twisted arm) input from some of them, perhaps? Maybe LE not in a position to announce publicly just yet???

IDK, but am hopeful. :rolleyes:

BTW where the h£ll are all y'all other posters? Two timing us elsewhere? Hit us up with a simple post please: Do you think LE knows who BG (& accomplice, if any) IS/ARE yet? Shout out at least a "Yea" or a "Nay"!

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?

I’m here and check in and read usually daily. I’m still unsure if they have any actual direction or not. I’m hopeful they do!

Maybe LE DOES know but waiting on add'l DNA or other evidentiary returns since the arrests of GK and his posse early April and just putting it all together with (twisted arm) input from some of them, perhaps? Maybe LE not in a position to announce publicly just yet???

BTW where the h£ll are all y'all other posters? Two timing us elsewhere? Hit us up with a simple post please: Do you think LE knows who BG (& accomplice, if any) IS/ARE yet? Shout out at least a "Yea" or a "Nay"!

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?

Nope! Not a clue.

(And I hope they won’t hang the Delphi murders on GK - because that moron obviously has no concept of DNA, and his concept of staging would have been leaving own drug paraphernalia forgotten at the crime place. But he is a convenient suspect.
MOO.)

DOES LE know? I say Yea!

What say YOU?
I definitely think so!

MOO. I think LE knows who murdered these girls. I think more than one perp is involved. I think the evidence is not clear on which low life actually murdered them. Sure, they could charge both, but are hesitant to do so, because they desperately want to convict the actual killer. MOO

I don't think it's GK and the gang.

I think LE now knows. At the PC , they suspected that person/persons but didn't have enough proof/evidence that they were involved. They now have the proof, whatever it is, and are slowly and carefully building their slam dunk case against the killer, with no technicals for hanging on the rim when they do slam-dunk it.

Liberty German (@libby1227) on Twitter

Anyone here know how long that backdrop has been on Libby’s Twitter page? A google search on the name elicits multiple allegations of sexual abuse involving local underage girls in Christian on-line publications and removal from his ministry for the same, but no MSM references on these allegations yet. Watched one of his recent videos and there appears to be high anger and evidence of mental imbalance of some kind.

Thanks, @tresir2012. So the backdrop was up before the murders. I searched Google images and cannot find Libby’s backdrop showing as any CJ marketing material. Does anyone know if the backdrop is from CJ’s marketing collateral or was created by Libby? There appears to be a hooded figure on the left of the backdrop. Maybe my imagination...anyone else see it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member