Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Hey Everyone,

Yes, you can discuss the undergarments since approved podcasters have brought it up.

No, you cannot discuss suspects even if you use their initials.

It is one thing to discuss possible evidence but after what has happened on this thread before when people were discussing a certain person who has not been even hinted at as being the perp is a whole other situation.

Even using initials people will dig into their lives and we have no way of knowing if they are truly a suspect or not.

Please keep even initials of possible suspects off of this discussion.

Thank you,
    Tricia

2. NameUser

NameUser That Old So and So

Do they have his Voice? i don't recall.

3. NameUser

NameUser That Old So and So

The Video is not from snap chat, only the pictures. It could have recorded for as long as the phone had memory.

4. Trebor5591

Trebor5591 Well-Known Member

If I were a detective investigating this case, I would determine if any workers at the slaughterhouse in Delphi quit right after the murders, track them down and interview them. For that matter, did any workers at Delphi quit their jobs just after the murders? Those might be some people worth talking to, as someone who murdered those girls might want to leave town suddenly.

5. soylattesandsleuthing

soylattesandsleuthing Well-Known Member

I’m wondering if someone suspects they know who BG is, but they won’t come forward out of fear of what he may do to himself. Perhaps they suspect someone who has threatened suicide in the past, and they fear it may push the person over the edge. I could see being hesitant to come forward in this case, especially if the individual is someone they genuinely care about and even more so if they aren’t sure he is BG.

That being said, if BG has made threats of suicide I suspect it’s mostly an attempt at manipulating those around him. That’s not to say he isn’t capable of carrying it out, but my thinking is that if we are dealing with someone who kills two random, innocent girls then we are looking at a person who is going to turn his anger outward, not on himself. If he is a sociopath, he’s probably going to use manipulation to get what he wants from people, so it doesn’t seem totally out there that he would threaten suicide to the people around him to keep them quiet. MOO

6. GMG1999

GMG1999 Well-Known Member

So I started following this with the new podcast that is out about it. It is just amazing to me that no one seems to recognize this person in the general area. This is what leads me to believe this person is not local.

superbee, watcher9, HayLouise and 4 others like this.
  7. No it's not

No it's not that simple

Interesting, thank you!

-Nin

coffeeandacig likes this.
  8. No it's not

No it's not that simple

His..? ;) Video was released without voice. Not sure if the church cams recorded audio as well.

ALL IMO

-Nin

watcher9 and MJPeony like this.
  9. No it's not

No it's not that simple

It is not MSM.

-Nin

bradfordsleuth likes this.
  10. bradfordsleuth

bradfordsleuth Well-Known Member

11. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

No. You can have a voice recording without having a video.

PezCandy and Tippy Lynn like this.
  12. No it's not

No it's not that simple

bradfordsleuth and Tippy Lynn like this.
  13. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I think they must have DNA from the perp...they have been seeking info on various suspects in other cases during these three years and apparently ruling them out. But they do not want to say where the DNA was found as I believe it was found on one or both girls and could only have been there with the contributor being the killer. They would still need to classify and identify any other DNA found...I imagine any one of us has other DNA on us at any given time, via casual contact, clothing transfer, even pets...it all has to be ruled out. But LE’s interest in other cases tells me they have DNA they believe must be BG’s for comparison. Jmo

14. JudgeJudi

Can you please provide a link to support that the video wasn't on SnapChat.

Edited to correct double word

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Tippy Lynn and PezCandy like this.
  15. JudgeJudi

There may be old cases but we’re dealing with murders that took place in 2017, and there is case law from 2014 to support what I said:

People v. Arevalo (Case No. G047523, Cal. Court of Appeal, 4th District, March 10, 2014)

FindLaw's California Court of Appeal case and opinions.

This was a case in Southern California where a man was convicted of burglary based solely on the fact that his DNA was found at the crime scene. He appealed the conviction. The Appeal Court was asked to weigh the question of whether DNA is such convincing evidence, that nothing else matters. The court said No.

Perhaps you can provide links to cases after March, 10 2014 where DNA alone was used to convict.

16. JudgeJudi

17. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

The person that is afraid to come forward simply must come forward. Stop rationalizing away reasons not to come forward. He killed two girls. Repeat that, he killed two girls. LE has promised they will protect. Your karma will thank you for doing the right thing.

18. soylattesandsleuthing

soylattesandsleuthing Well-Known Member

I’m not rationalizing it. I agree that if someone knows something they need to come forward, absolutely. I’m just speculating on the thought process of the person, not giving excuses. What BG did was horrifying beyond words and anyone who knows anything needs to come forward, regardless of their initial reasoning for not doing so.

19. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

If the person in question is a battered wife, it's quite likely that she doesn't believe LE will protect. Maybe she's reported him before, maybe he even did a few months in jail--and then came back and beat her again to within an inch of his life. She believes him when he says he'll kill her--and she's probably right.

It could be a different situation, I don't know. But if it's domestic, nothing they have said is likely to make her feel any safer.

20. TheVisual

TheVisual Well-Known Member

What if the person doesn't think that their loved one (BG)could ever do anything like murder. If they are living with a narcissist or sociopath you are in love and would never think him capable of that. Not all of these bad types physically abuse, most of it is mental. You know in your heart that if you do everything your boyfriend/husband says, that he'll be nice to you. (co-dependent). Maybe they are not even aware of the murders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.