Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #121

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Thank You. I missed that. I haven't followed this case as closely as others. I hope whoever knows who it is talks.

Blue Amethyst, JDough, Seenit and 3 others like this.
  2. TL4S

TL4S Well-Known Member

Sure! There is a load of msm to sift through over three years. I wish I could direct you to the exact timestamp in the podcast he said that, but I can't remember where. Maybe someone else knows?

AgeofAquaruis and Seenit like this.
  3. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

I agree with that as well. I just can't see him starting out on the south end.

Blue Amethyst, Seenit and TL4S like this.
  4. Rossymom

Rossymom Well-Known Member

My son FaceTimed with me on Sunday. He said, “guess where I am” and he showed me the bridge. While talking, he heard gunshots in the distance. So yes, it’s very common to hear. He lives in one of the little burgs near Delphi and had never heard of MHB until this horrible crime. I agree that BG was familiar with this area. It’s not just an area that you stumble upon. On a side note, my son showed me how beautiful this wooded area is. I understand why Libby and Abby loved spending time there.

5. kodi

kodi Well-Known Member

Jumping off your post, I have a friend who recently told me his wife wanted him to iron the bottom of his jeans. He started wearing some new boots he bought for riding and she's an equestrian. I can see looking crisp and tidy is something important in that arena (no pun intended). This makes my mind wander to cowboy, ranch hand or something along those lines, however, I don't see them being worried about having a crease in their jeans (not anymore than my friend had). I hadn't given it a second thought when he mentioned it until catching up here.

My husband wears Dickie jean and a lot of time when pulling them out of the dryer there's already somewhat of a crease mid-leg down.

Random thoughts and MOO.

6. Thelastleg

Thelastleg Well-Known Member

Thanks. I'm very glad you posted this. I was trying to find out how to post a link without success.

7. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

I really think this is a keen observation. Combine that with the authoritative command “down the hill”, I would profile military affiliation of some sort.

I once dated a LEO who had similar spit and polished behaviors. Precision in dress and appearance.

amateur opinion and speculation

8. ab01

ab01 Ooh Rah

I have always felt like BG used some type of authority approach, Like hey you aren't allowed to be on this bridge. You need to get off now, go here and down the hill.

9. StarryStarryNight

StarryStarryNight Well-Known Member

It hasn’t been until recently, but I’m also starting to think the exact same thing.

10. somequestions

somequestions Well-Known Member

Until the day comes where investigators start looking outside of the Delphi, Indiana area for the killer, I think this case is going to remain unsolved. I think it is a truck driver. After 3 years I think this truck driver probably lives in a state with wide open spaces like Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, or Wyoming. He may even have been from Canada.

The main question that stands out in this case is "Where did the killer leave their vehicle?" I do not think investigators are right about that aspect of the case either. They seem to be saying the killer left the vehicle out in the open next to some building near the trail. I think this is the person police describe from sketch number 2, but the sketches are so confusing too so I am not sure.

It is interesting to look back later once a case is solved to see how close people were with their thoughts regarding the details of the case. Hopefully someday we will be able to do that.

11. they'll get you

they'll get you Well-Known Member

Could the BG be someone like this Austin Horrouff who murdered a couple when obviously high as.
    He’s interviewed by Dr Phil here. He denies he took any substances but I think we know otherwise.
    His father is a doctor, he comes from a good family....

12. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

in my feeling, yes. But the assassin, definitely was a man. The other one, could be a man, a woman, two-souls or someone else. Gender is probably less important than psychosis.

Laughing likes this.
  13. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

I don’t think so. I think he was at home, probably dressed, probably eating something, but I think that he did have a worried crease between his brows. It is not about, “ha, they don’t know much”, it is about “what will science discover tomorrow?”

14. MaJor Tom

MaJor Tom Member

15. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

I agree he likely went home and had a celebratory dinner. He likely laid out whatever trophies he collected and looked at them/touched them to nourish the memory. However, I have no doubt he plotzed when he saw his picture and voice recording on T.V.

That's right Loser, outwitted by a kid. And in the end, she'll win.
    Loser.

Amateur opinion and speculation

16. Brubon

Brubon Well-Known Member

My hope is that as time ticks by BG will mess up ENOUGH to have his DNA collected by LE. I also hope LE has enough DNA of BG from Abby & Libby's murder so that a match can then be made.
    It will take time, but there is always hope.
    Rest in peace, sweet girls.
    MOO

17. scapa

scapa Well-Known Member

Given the viciousness of this crime, I suspect that if BG is alive, LE's picking up his DNA somehow is pretty close to inevitable, and may already have happened.

I'm less confident that there's a DNA match to be made, tho genetic tech is ever-evolving, so there's definitely some hope there. My sense from the way that LE have managed the investigation, and specifically the last few PCs/public appeals, is that they may not be wholly confident in their DNA leading to an arrest. JMO.

18. Justice101

Justice101 Well-Known Member

following

somequestions, SAMS and JnRyan like this.
  19. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

Just checking in. I've not posted much in a long while but have been here since the beginning. I can't believe we are still looking for BG. Incredible.

I still have my sights on someone and I'm wondering if, in all this chaos in the world right now, something will slip up, or someone will slip up, and we will be able to put an end to all of this.

I just have a gut feeling that something may happen soon because they'll get sloppy, maybe not think anyone is watching them or thinking about them with everything else that's going on and let their guard down.

If nothing else, it's my hope.

MOO

20. sunshineray

sunshineray Well-Known Member

It's possible that the only DNA LE has is Low Count Number (LCN) DNA from touch. It convicted Amanda Knox and her boyfriend but then was deemed contaminated, which ultimately freed them. I don't know how US courts handle working with it. It was developed in UK and they had controversy with it. Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.