Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #127

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistyWaters

MistyWaters Well-Known Member

I also recall noticing Pardue offered a summer Science camp for young teens, iirc it was a week long. I think over time speculation from “Science” into “Forensics” has morphed.

So I’d be very curious if anyone can find mention of Libby, who’d have been 13 or 14 at the time, attending a College level Forensics class because for a grade 8 student that’s just seems rather bizarre as at her age she wouldn’t have met entry level requirements.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020

2. Purdue: I would like to know, if there were adult guests for some special reason allowed to take part, in a class with these teenagers.
    Financial motivation for murder: IF there was financial motivation, it would have been murder for hire - I wouldn't rule it out completely. A skilled sk, who murdered for thrill or murdered for thrill and money. I believe, it can be both, possibly. IMO

3. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

I try to keep an open mind, because as we know from experience that anything is possible...that said, my current line of thinking is that this was sexually motivated.

Amateur opinion and speculation

4. PaulaDC

PaulaDC Well-Known Member

Or if he was at work, works alone and went to the bridge on foot.He's his own alibi. Grew up hanging out in the area and works in the area still knows his old stomping grounds. If you left your vehicle and phone at work you're virtually untraceable. If you're a respected member of the community who never has got caught in the past not being where he was supposed to be it's hard to prove. Moo

5. news buff

news buff Well-Known Member

6. news buff

news buff Well-Known Member

Or a friend shunted aside for a new friend.

Blue Amethyst likes this.
  7. Mandala

Mandala Active Member

I’ve been reading the threads on this case for quite a while. I am posting because I watched an episode of 48 hours tonight and had a gut feeling about the killer of Heather Bogle in Ohio. It’s a possibility.

Spartygirl, Blue Amethyst and JnRyan like this.
  8. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

I don't think Daniel Myers, who killed Heather Bogle, could be BG for three main reasons: he's over 4 hours away, in another state, with no known connection to Delphi, he's older (age 48 in 2017) than LE seem to think their suspect is, and the main reason is the victims he preyed on and how he chose them seem totally different than what happened in the Delphi case IMO. Myers stalked women he knew personally, grooming or choosing victims who he predicted would not report his rapes. See this article for details on this part of his MO: Heather Bogle case: Daniel Myers' vices detailed in 138-page report

Some articles state that he killed Heather Bogle in a rage because she laughed at him when she rejected his sexual advances. When you read more about his crimes you see that this is way over simplistic. He had already stalked her previously and the real motive for killing her is that unlike his other victims she fought back against his assault.

What I will say is going to be similar IMO between Daniel Myers and the Delphi killer is the focus of the offender on power, domination and control expressed as sexual violence. I also think that like Myers, BG is going to have a trail of victims that did not report his crimes against him (or, they reported it and the allegations against him went nowhere). Myers had 10 other victims of his sexual assaults and no one came forward until after his arrest.

9. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

This is a possibility that I also considered. Then a friend or family member targets one of the girls. JMO

news buff likes this.
  10. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

anyone in Delphi Get any Whirlpool Deliveries the day the girls went missing? mOO

Mandala, Spartygirl and Laughing like this.
  11. rosesfromangels

Can you explain further? I'm intrigued.

12. minazoe

well reading the article on the Heather Bogel case, it says the suspect was a delivery man for Whirlpool. He is not a suspect in the Delphi case but I did read the article based on the poster's suggestion. mOO

13. rosesfromangels

You are right that any type of delivery person or "official" person in a uniform rarely triggers suspicion and "fits in, in place sight". When people reflect on their memories of that day, their brains may automatically dismiss "official" looking people, instead looking for someone who looks like a crazy man.

I don't know about the rest of you, but WS has turned me in to a full fledged amateur observer. I eyeball everyone it seems; and most especially men at parks looking at, or lurking around kids. I go so far as to covertly take a pic of them if my radar is alerted, or engage them in conversation.

14. Dirk diggler

Dirk diggler New Member

I worked with him. He actually wore a justice for Heather t shirt to work.

15. IceIce9

IceIce9 Verified EMT

The suspect in the Heather Bogel case?

Dirk diggler and Laughing like this.
  16. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

:eek::eek:

17. IceIce9

IceIce9 Verified EMT

This is really concerning (from the article) when the police did not believe this witness

18. minazoe

I am sure that anyone like this will get a good going over and that the Delphi LE is interested in every arrest that happens involving sexual violence and murder. mOO

19. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Well-Known Member

I followed this case closely at the start and became disheartened by the lack of leads we know there is audio and video. I suspect there’s DNA, although I’m not convinced of that! I really thought someone would have come forward by now with info. If there is DNA can familial genealogy be used? Seems it wasn’t a robbery or we wouldn’t have the phone video. He or them didn’t seem to be too worried about leaving a phone behind or being seen when entering or leaving. It’s like no attempt to cover up was made, but somehow they are getting away with it.
    Moo

20. minazoe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.