Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #129

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

bbm
    The killer deserves the right (hard) punishment, and he wouldn't get it, if LE would become reckless re infos to the public. The girls deserve JUSTICE for their unimaginable suffering, I think. They deserve justice also for their fearful (I believe) try to get secretly a video of this monster.
    If LE is monitoring their suspect 24/7, it might perhaps help the prevention. Hopefully!

JnRyan, superbee, Charlot123 and 8 others like this.

2. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

flex.png
    Compare the pictures below:

New Flexi Cuffs and BG photo with them sticking up below:

[​IMG]
    Screenshot_2021-02-16 Delphi_MotionFix webm.png

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
  3. StarryStarryNight

StarryStarryNight Well-Known Member

He did in fact correct that shortly after the press conference. The car was supposed to be there on Feb 13 2017.

4. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

Did they find out who owned the blue phone case? It doesn't look like it has been out in the weather. Would be great if it belonged to BG, thinking fingerprints all over it.

5. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass Well-Known Member

I wish I knew. I thought maybe something was said in the special on tv.

watcher9 likes this.
  6. FromGermany

Can't find my saved pic now, where it is looking like another shape (question mark). Your pic is looking, like it could be flexy cuffs, okay. :)

7. FromGermany

I believe, the killer can't be some truck driver, who is ie. rotating between two of the Packers plants. Otherwise DC (had it been him?) wouldn't have said, that the community would be shocked, when they would learn of the killer (similar wording). Who would be shocked, if it were a truck driver/longhaul truck driver?? From the start a truck driver would have been a compatible suspect for this crime, we all thought and probably the Delphians thought also. IMO

Kittymama, JnRyan, kodi and 13 others like this.
  8. SeattleStew

SeattleStew Well-Known Member

Thank you for humoring me! Have a great rest of your day/evening. :)

superbee, FromGermany and crhedBngr like this.
  9. Tarika

Tarika One of the snoop sisters

[QUOTE="somequestions, post: 16632555, member: 156852"

And there are other strange things. For example, the creek water was right next to the crime scene location and the place is desolate with few people around. But I also read that maybe some clothing was found in the creek. So clothing was moved to the creek, but not the bodies? Does the killer have something wrong with his hands? Maybe the killer is not that experienced, but I wonder why he did not move the bodies into the water to get rid of evidence?
    Snipped by me

Conversely, what if he drowned one or both of the girls first and then did bodily damage to them?

Sorry but I messed up somequestions post somehow.

10. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

Fingerprints...
    I’m sure it varies by state, but a trucker with a hazmat endorsement would have prints on file. Recent posts reminded me that I’ve been fingerprinted at least three times as an adult: (attorney, 3 states), firearm (not a concealed permit), and volunteer with a vulnerable population. I’d have to research further, but just a quick survey of friends indicates that many of us have prints on file somewhere: real estate agent, pharma rep, and even a convenience store clerk (for lottery purposes). I’m not sure how this helps - just a note that I was surprised how many of us have prints on file.

JnRyan, kodi, watcher9 and 11 others like this.
  11. somequestions

somequestions Well-Known Member

I agree with you about the families and have heard what Kelsi German and others think. It seems to be similar to LE. I also agree that it is a good thing that the family is not frustrated and still supports LE after 4 years. The family in the Tabitha Tuder's case also still supports LE after nearly 18 years.

But sometimes I think that good detectives follow what they think even if it is not what the family members think because the ultimate goal is to solve the case.

JnRyan, watcher9, superbee and 2 others like this.
  12. TheVisual

TheVisual Well-Known Member

I can see BG behind the girls as they cross the water and scampering up the side of the hill near the kill sight. BG maybe grabbed at Libby'sweatpants and her wiggling out of them to get away from him(maybe even underwear too). Thus the clothes in the water.

13. technicallymissing

technicallymissing Well-Known Member

This is the first time I'm posting here but I've followed these threads for at least a year and Abby & Libby's case more or less since it happened.
    Anna Williams did an interview a few months back, you can find it here:
    The Delphi Murders: Anna Williams Interview

I'm 99% sure this interview was approved for discussion (probably in the the thread right before this one) because the two interviewers were very straight-forward and professional. However if I'm wrong I will of course remove my post.
    I don't think Anna discussed this in the actual interview (she MAY have briefly, the video is an hour and a half and I don't recall everything they discussed) but for awhile she was responding to some of the comments and one of the ones she replied to was asking about cause of death. Her response was that she doesn't know how the girls were killed.

<modsnip, removed social media comments>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2021
    JnRyan, watcher9, superbee and 5 others like this.
  14. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

Me, me, me, me, me, meeee. The Backfire Effect is REAL.

15. ElementalLaura

ElementalLaura Moderator Staff Member Moderator

This post lands at random.

Third party links to content that is not news media need to be approved. If the youTube link previously posted is approved, the post will be restored.

Do not post artistic renditions of Bridge Guy without checking with a moderator first and explaining the origin of the drawing.

Thank you for your dedication to this case.

JnRyan, watcher9, superbee and 6 others like this.
  16. St. Anthony2017

St. Anthony2017 Jax2019

Also they made his pants look dirty and gym shoes not boots I think I saw.

watcher9 and crhedBngr like this.
  17. St. Anthony2017

St. Anthony2017 Jax2019

There was a bridge restoration project for which JKK was the photographer. FSG and his brother were members and several others. Stories and photos were done for the local papers to raise money for the restoration and to get city approval for it. I think it was in 2016 and 2017.

18. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

he will kill again. mOO.

JnRyan, TTF14, watcher9 and 8 others like this.
  19. Beachlife926

Beachlife926 Well-Known Member

I keep wondering if Carter was specifically referring to how they were left when he said this: “And I can assure you, that how you left them in that woods, is not, is not, what they are experiencing today”

I didn’t think it meant more than the horrendous act itself but it could be related to the position they were left in IMO

20. cujenn81

cujenn81 Well-Known Member

If the ISP has zeroed in on a suspect but doesn’t have enough to make an arrest, I’m terrified that tunnel vision may be to blame. I hope and pray and cross my fingers and wish on shooting stars that LE is (really and truly) open to all possibilities and suspects.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.