Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OverTheRhine

OverTheRhine Well-Known Member

I'm not sure how to do it with a phone or if it's the same in the facebook app, but on a computer there's a button that says filter that lets you select the dates you want to view.

Seenit, Deerrun and youreinmybubble like this.

2. data_nerd_2005

data_nerd_2005 Verified in Data Science & Data Engineering

Ok so (hopefully) last update on this. I decided to add in the links to the facebook posts since the video links stopped working/ the image links will stop working very soon as well. If anybody likes playing around with data and wants access to my codes/ original scraped data, please message me and I can share my github folder for this project.

Bluepopsicle, LoveyG, DeDee and 7 others like this.
  3. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I think this is very promising. I'm trying not to get too excited they can place his locations in Feb 2017.

If he gets ensnared because of his own posts, that would be rather satisfying.

For now....we wait.

4. Inthedetails

Incredible. IF this is BG, it will fascinating to read what evidence was gathered.

jmo

Seenit, Medstudies, happyday and 4 others like this.
  5. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

On the ear plugs - they’re probably not common in Delphi, right? If the plug was in the ear, maybe it was mistaken for a collar, piece of hood, or hair. An ear plug isn’t a Mohawk or neon green hair, IMO.

6. zthrua

zthrua New Member

Although it's very early and just speculation making comparison between the cases but more and more background, details emerging from and about JBC let alone resemblance to the sketches, proximity to crime scene seems like it could be a good fit for BG.

We know he lured the 9 y/o victim by inviting her over to pet his puppy. Using pets as a lure are well known methods used by predators to gain trust. Threatening to harm one is even more compelling since a child would do anything to protect it.

DeDee, Seenit, Medstudies and 2 others like this.
  7. Miss Elizabeth

Miss Elizabeth Active Member

8. sleuther0192837465

sleuther0192837465 Stand up for what is right even if you stand alone

The wording of this article is very misleading.
    ETA: From article
    A man accused of kidnapping and abusing a 9-year-old girl in Indiana is now being linked to one of the state’s most mysterious murder investigations.
    “Our investigators are looking into him,” Carroll County Sheriff Tobe Leazenby said of Chadwell, the Journal & Courier reported.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article251027199.html#storylink=cpy

Si2Mo, spandangly, everybodhi and 6 others like this.
  9. Shamrock1

Shamrock1 Well-Known Member

Very misleading. “The police have not shared details as to how they may have connected Chadwell...”.

Si2Mo, Seenit, Deerrun and 3 others like this.
  10. sleuther0192837465

Exactly. I’m really glad the media is reporting on this, but I cringe every time I see the way they word things:/ MOO

Si2Mo, magnetic, NoSI and 9 others like this.
  11. MesquiteO21

MesquiteO21 Please take the time to read "The Gift of Fear"

Si2Mo, everybodhi, Elle*Bee and 7 others like this.
  12. Cj707

Cj707 Well-Known Member

Right. Exactly what I was thinking. Its easily hid under one of those gaitor things or bandana. Didnt one witness say he has something like that around his neck/face? That could potentially hide the gauges, especially if they were out? MOO

DeDee, Seenit, jjs and 2 others like this.
  13. Miss Elizabeth

Miss Elizabeth Active Member

Exactly. The headline implies a positive link has been made. Just one example of I've found this morning of sensational headlines with no facts to back them up. Not helpful at all, to anyone.

~E

magnetic, everybodhi, Seenit and 8 others like this.
  14. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Agree. Seems that way, possibly, imo.

Question: for those local to Indiana especially, would you say it is common for people to post bridge and river pics so much? Here in Colorado, it is common for people to have “mountain pics”, considering all the mountains. Thoughts? Are the pics taunting, or is something like this not necessarily out of the ordinary, to have so many photos of bridge and river pics (and trains, railroad tracks).

Next to the word “posts” on the main content section, there is a button that says “filters” - you can search by year, month, date.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  15. BUF

BUF Well-Known Member

This title is a little better. What potential new lead?

Delphi murders 'might' be connected to nearby kidnapping case: Sheriff

A potential new lead was announced Thursday in the unsolved murders of 13-year-old Abby Williams and 14-year-old Libby German -- those two eighth-grade girls -- last seen Snapchatting on a hiking trail in Delphi in 2017.

MadMcGoo, SuziQ, NoSI and 6 others like this.
  16. sleuther0192837465

They go so far as to say “announced” SMH UGH With no source, of course grrrr

NoSI, Seenit, K.jill and 2 others like this.
  17. ?unknown?

?unknown? Active Member

In my opinion the man on the bridge looks way older than this suspect is. That man on the bridge looks like a man in his 60s to me, even the way he walks with that kind of hunch. And why would a younger man with ear gauges who quite clearly appears to be into the "alternative" scene (going by his facebook information) be dressed in clothes like that? The jeans, jacket, shoes and hat don't match and all scream older man to me. Before i became a practising Muslim i was into the "alt scene" and dated numerous women in that culture. The mother of my kids is still involved in it. Not once have i ever seen a man in that subculture dressed the way the guy on the bridge is even for casual wear. Suspect uses TikTok and looks like he still listens to Secondhand Serenade whereas the man on the bridge looks likes someone's grandpa out for a stroll.

Is it assumed that he was disguised or something? Why does everyone think this guy is so young?

18. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

I just posted about this on the JBC thread. BGs style of dress screams 60+ “dad jeans” and JBC dresses much more youthful.

Unless it was a disguise.

19. Inthedetails

From the FBI Wanted Poster, bbm.

"The person depicted in the composite sketch is described as a White male between 5'6" and 5'10", weighing 180 to 220 pounds, with reddishbrown hair. His eye color is unknown. The suspect is believed to be between 18 and 40 years old but may appear younger."

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/liberty-german/@@download.pdf

Si2Mo, renee_ellis, magnetic and 11 others like this.
  20. jjs

jjs Waiting for justice...

I'm behind, so someone may have answered this already, but I explained kind of how ear plugs work here. The short answer is not necessarily.

SuziQ, broadviewren, DeDee and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.