Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raja

raja Well-Known Member

<modsnip: removed reference to self-deleted post> I think LE also has stated it could be someone in between the 2 sketches.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2021

2. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

In the Nancy Grace podcast, around the last two minutes of the podcast. NG stated JBC posted (not sure if it's a meme or his own words) the following:

"The police are looking for a suspect described as sexy, funny and great in bed. You're safe, but where shall I hide?",

I scanned through his FB over the weekend and don't recall this. Anyone?

IMO

3. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Do you have a link? This has been bugging me forever!

DeDee, Seenit, Boxer and 6 others like this.
  4. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Oh wow, I think this could be BG.

5. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

Could it be bite marks?

6. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

this investigation is buttoned up tighter than Kim Kardashian's waist trainers..and that is really interesting..no comments..no discussion...no interviews..clock is ticking and we all
    know from the past it's been quite chatty..like with DN..seems like they were discussing this and that and the press was hearing things..

I know there has been some info out there that could be leaked..but really it's not much.

wonder the total of cases they have where they can put him in the vicinity.

mOO

7. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I had a thought along the same vein today. I have a hunch (not a fact) that there is a witness to something besides just what BG looked like. Maybe not a witness to the actual crime, but to something we don't know about. If that is the case, I commend whoever it is for not talking about it all this time.

I'm sure it's tempting to tell a podcaster or reporter or buddy in the bar details you may know. But to NOT tell is commendable. Save it for court.

jmo

8. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

Perhaps "tattoos" on the poor girls' bodies...
    Made with sharpies, since there was proably no time for "real tattoos"...
    just a thought...

9. Inthedetails

Can someone please remind me where the girls were found - what direction, distance etc. from the bridge/river. I've lost track of that detail and I want to review it.

tia

Seenit, Cortne, Boxer and 3 others like this.
  10. Rosegold68

Rosegold68 Well-Known Member

the 'signature' sounds particularly nasty. I wonder if he had put something in their mouths

I believe there was a comment from LE about the girls no longer being the way he left them (that comment aimed at the perp himself) no idea what that relates to

11. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

the clock is ticking for all of us who want to know! But this POI is in custody for the long haul due to his other heinous crime, so the clock’s not ticking for LE ...jmo

12. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

Now focused in on this local POI, I bet other kids from the area will have seen / be able to help ID him MOO. Idk the area at all but if these two girls liked to hang out there, surely other local kids did too IMO. Chances are BJC was spotted bumming around there at some point, even if not day of murder, since he was local too. And now that they’ve finally brought him in IMO they can start doing witness IDs.

13. mekeritrig

mekeritrig Well-Known Member

I made a map that combines the topography of the area with a satellite image to give you a sense of where they were found. Cardinal directions are what you would expect, the top is North. The 'body site' isn't precisely known so I included a box that's just my opinion of where they were found.

Attached Files:

14. Mamamerced

Mamamerced Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't. I scrolled through his FB page and noted it. He either perms or straightens his hair, though. I'll post the pic if I'm courageous enough to go back through his FB page.

superbee, tmar, MerBeach and 8 others like this.
  15. Inthedetails

Super - thank you @mekeritrig!

Cortne, Seenit, SkylarSid and 2 others like this.
  16. Deerrun

Deerrun Well-Known Member

Brian Chadwell
    Is this the curly top pic you were looking for?

17. Mamamerced

18. CrimeDawg123

CrimeDawg123 Well-Known Member

His hair could just naturally be curly when it's humid, straight when it's not.

19. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

After scrolling through JBC Facebook and judging him on the content. I don't think he would be able to pass Libby & Abby without initiating some sort of conversation or saying something that would catch them off guard. This could have started the interaction. Because of their age and not having an adult with them, I don't think he could simply pass and keep to himself. I could also see him being territorial over his space if he was in fact hanging out there, especially overnight. If he is responsible for their murders, I think he would have been abrupt in his actions once his mind was made up and very brutal.

The similarities I see between his pictures and the sketches, is the weak chin and thin lips. I can also see it faintly in the video. His build is not far off either. I'm however not overly confident and will have to wait this out with the rest of you. IMO

20. Mamamerced

Possible. I think he fancies himself stylish, though, and likes to change up his looks now and then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.