Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

I'm settled in for a long wait for this very reason. I am expecting any news that he is/isn't BG will come after the current case regarding the 9yo is completed.

jmo

misgrn, JWSleuth, jking and 11 others like this.

2. Mimi in London

Mimi in London Well-Known Member

The screen I’m on is not great, but I can see one possible additional, little face - in the right swirl as you look at it upside down.

eta fixed typo

3. sandy_80

sandy_80 Well-Known Member

for reference
    when i say a staged crime scene
    this is what ives said

'It was just not your normal "a person was killed here" crime scene, that's probably all I can say about it,' Ives said.

Ives said that the scene was 'odd' and displayed at least three 'signatures', which are unique behaviors by the killer.

However, Ives raised the possibility that elements of the scene had been staged in an attempt to trick investigators by sending them down a false path.

Former prosecutor in unsolved Delphi murders of two teens says they had signature elements | Daily Mail Online

4. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Very well stated.

5. SweaterGirl

SweaterGirl Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: I haven't been "sleuthing" BC and know only what I have read here (I've read the whole thread.)

But despite my belief that he could ve BG, I have equally strong suspicions that this was a "copycat" abduction of a child. Obviously the crime was not the same, and the circumstances were not the same. But I wonder if the Delphi murders inspired his tattoos, and stayed in his mind as something he wanted to try someday.
    There's just a difference in the intelligence levels that I perceive between him and BG, something more slobbering and dopey about BC than I can imagine BG being. Moo.

6. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

Just pointing out that the Daily Mail is the ONLY media that has ever said staging - in the sense of sending investigators down a wrong path - was part of the Delphi crime. And all of their quotes from Ives in this article were plagiarized from another MSM source. You'll notice the "staging" part is not a direct quote. In the interview that the quotes were stolen from, Ives uses the word "signatures" but never "staging."

All of this should make anyone question whether it is accurate reporting. IMO

7. Miss Elizabeth

Miss Elizabeth Active Member

8. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

Doghairrules, abr, K.jill and 4 others like this.
  9. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    misgrn, mpnola, WichitaFalls and 21 others like this.
  10. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN In a world where you can be anything, be kind

Didn't he also mention on SM that he was living under a bridge? That REALLY got my attention.

11. Warwick1991

Warwick1991 Well-Known Member

JBC may have had a firearm. His facebook page has a bloody photo with what appears to be an intact 9mm bullet without its cartridge case. He may well have had a pistol for that cartridge. As a convicted felon, it would be hard for him to purchase a pistol, except for by illicit means. For this reason, he may have retained it, even if he was on the move. My speculation is that the killer did have a firearm and it was a means of coercion. It is my thought that both girls would have made a run for it if he had a knife or other weapon that requires close contact. Certainly, some kind of ruse is a possibility, but I think the killer had a firearm.

MichMan015, Imvp2, DeDee and 7 others like this.
  12. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

If it’s been years since he used whatever phone or computer he had at the time of the Delphi killing, that wouldn’t mean LE is unable to access the past records would it? Seems like anything he didn’t physically dispose of (eg a hard drive) should be accessible as long as it can be identified & found. So if he had a different phone number in 2017, his bro or stepfather could tell LE what it was & they could access the records that way .... right?

CalmSeas, Imvp2, LaborDayRN and 4 others like this.
  13. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

At the time they may not have had any particular reason or evidence to suspect him of the Delphi murders. But now that he was caught abducting/assaulting/attempted murdering a 9 year old girl, and LE are connecting the crimes, they want everyone to know that, yes, he’s absolutely capable.
    Makes sense to me.

14. Pyschsandi

Pyschsandi “There can be no good without evil.”

I looked at the tattoo and I didn’t see any faces, but I wonder what the significance of the clock is (could signify his time in prison). There is a number right under the face of the girl that looks like a 15 (not sure what that could mean). Maybe he thought Abby and Libby were around 15 MOO. It is strange that the girls in the tattoos look young. The only time normal men have young girls tattooed on their arms is a daughter. I wish we had some better pictures of the tattoos, they may be some type of trophy that tells the story of what he could have done to the girls. All MOO

15. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I found out the hard way with a family criminal case that LE — when asking for texts, etc. — are only able to get the past 48 hours from the cell service providers. This was shocking to me and others.

However, maybe records of pings are kept, don’t know.

We don’t know if the stepfather or brother would recall a phone number of 4 years ago, or if they even had it— they seem really to hate him.

LoveyG, DeDee, Doghairrules and 4 others like this.
  16. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

17. HistoryNut

HistoryNut Well-Known Member

DeDee likes this.
  18. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Yes, he did.

LaborDayRN likes this.
  19. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Yes, and he enjoyed it.

jmo

LaborDayRN likes this.
  20. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

Wasn't there a report of a campsite being found near the bridge, after the girls were murdered?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.