Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

snipped

I'm not clicking on DailyMail but if that is a quote, it might just be a saying.

Like when people say, "kick butt and take names later" it doesn't literally mean you kick someone in the actual rear end and then jot down their name. Ykwim?

I think the "broken bones/knock teeth out" is just a rough way to say JBC will jump in a fight and be the last person to leave it.

I'm not expecting missing teeth to be a signature. But, what do I know.

jmo

LoveyG, Slawsb, mompalm and 8 others like this.

2. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

While I do like the bump in exposure with the arrest of JC, I hope LE doesn't drag this out too long if he isn't the killer in Delphi. What are the chances that someone somewhere says, "Oh, looks like they arrested the killer, so I guess my suspicions about ____ ____ were wrong all along." And they go about their merry way lulled into a false belief they don't need to call in a tip after all.

misgrn, Bluebellz, Rhapfan and 14 others like this.
  3. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

I agree; it’s important to make a determination ASAP, even with the case of the 9 year old child pending. If this is not BG, people need to know, and soon.

4. Justice101

Justice101 Well-Known Member

I think only people like us here on this forum really care that much about the case and its details.

99% of the tips are already in. I consider this potential break in the case as fresh meat and a shot of (much needed) energy for LE. The trail had gotten cold.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    misgrn, MichMan015, mpnola and 18 others like this.
  5. Pyschsandi

Pyschsandi “There can be no good without evil.”

I agree justice, I don’t think they had a suspect until BC. The fact that they said BG was aged 18-40 tells me they were just talking about the FBI profile and they didn’t know who it was.

6. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

Did the brother & stepdad see the video or sketch of BG? Were they aware of the Delphi murder? Sometimes it’s hard to remember that just because we are interested in crime not everyone is aware.

7. HistoryNut

HistoryNut Well-Known Member

The murderer staged the crime scene to lead investigators down the wrong path. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been in touch with LE (like the Zodiac killer) to play out his sick game. That may explain why LE has been reluctant to release any info and think that he’s been living close by. LE is not commenting on JC as a key suspect, but I think if he wasn’t, they would have announced that by now. IMO, that poor nine-year-old girl was not his first victim. He had a chain lock on his basement door and would have killed her if he had the chance. He’s obviously a predator and I can’t help but believe that he is BG.

8. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

In the newest article the brother said they were not aware. Now that they’ve seen it, they said the clip is too blurry and quick to make a positive identification.

9. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

It would be extremely unlikely at age 42 that she would be the first victim. He even said something on Facebook at the time about screwing up again.

misgrn, Rhapfan, Ravenmoon and 19 others like this.
  10. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Verified Expert - Cultural & Behavioral Dynamics Staff Member Moderator

Is there a link you can offer regarding a campsite?

11. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger Well-Known Member

I'm very surprised the bulk of the conversation still centers around that guy. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2021
  12. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

What else is there to talk about? Before Chadwell, the case had gone dead. I’d stopped coming here months and months ago. Chadwell got me interested again. I’m sure it’s the same for others, judging by the increased traffic here.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2021
  13. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

No, I haven't been able to find a link or the discussion on WS. Perhaps my memory has failed, but I remember MSM reports and our talking about them.

Delete if needed, but I was hoping for input from other old timers.

14. Justice101

Justice101 Well-Known Member

Honestly, most of what gets posted on here are wild theories and supposition/guesses. Like people writing murder mysteries. JMO

Facts tend to mean a lot more than theories in real detective work. This arrest is a fact and that is why it is getting attention.

Don't worry, things will "get back to normal" soon enough here after the newness of this dies out and we don't hear from LE for months.

misgrn, mpnola, catastrophe_ and 15 others like this.
  15. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

imagine how much quieter this whole site would be without completely unwarranted speculation. :)

16. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Don’t you think there’s a possibility that LE could discover and announce that Chadwell is really BG? :(

17. SMK777

SMK777 Well-Known Member

Exactly. I had long stopped coming here because the case had grown cold and people were just spinning their wheels. This arrest made the case seem alive again— I hope it wasn’t in vain….

18. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

I am remembering there was a shed Skibby found in the woods via google satellite. Remember that @skibaboo?

19. JudgeJoe

JudgeJoe Well-Known Member

I can understand not being able to ID from that grainy video- but what about the voice? I haven’t seen reports of what the fam thinks of that voice. I’d think that voice would really confirm or negate for fam. Idk

20. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Exactly. It's a crime discussion board.

jmo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.