Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. novo8085

novo8085 Well-Known Member

Is it possible the meaning of statement could be that people may be shocked to learn it was a local, vs. being a drifter?

2. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I think the brother wasn't really familiar with the case. I don't know about the dad.

3. raja

raja Well-Known Member

This is just something I thought about today. He posted very little that we have seen around 2/13/17 but he did have a video of a dog rolling in the mud at that time. What would covering someone in mud after a murder do to DNA? Could he have some sick signature like covering the bodies in mud. I just hate even typing this.

4. minazoe

minazoe Well-Known Member

raja, I thought of that too..with all the melting and rain I wonder what the conditions were around the creek..it's not out of the question. the other thing I took was some kind of immense pleasure he was expressing...sick I know. mOO

5. flashy09

flashy09 Well-Known Member

Oh I get that, but at the same time maybe he chose that saying because it had some truth to it. Going for a mouth punch is pretty nasty and probably a good way to subdue and shock someone.

SMK777, Seenit, DeDee and 1 other person like this.
  6. BigTexas

BigTexas Well-Known Member

He seems to like the artistic contrast of dark-white (black-white, grey-white); his tattoos and drawings.

Seenit, DeDee, charminglane and 3 others like this.
  7. UnapologeticallyAspie

UnapologeticallyAspie Hiding In Plain Sight: Females on the Spectrum

I have a screenshot from a YT video of each sketch blended together, and imho he looks nearly identical to it. mOO

8. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

Excerpts:

"He is pure evil,' Ashley Chadwell, 40, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview. 'That is the only way to say it.

'He calls himself 'Outlaw', and he thinks he is this outlaw, always wanting to be Bobby Badass to whoever he can and fight them.

'But it's not just a little roughness and then you settle, he's always been out to hurt people. He wants to break bones and knock teeth out.'

As a teen, he spent time in juvenile detention before being sent off to a boys' home in Knoxville, Tennessee.

It was in South Dakota that Caldwell shoved his wife Sarah into the wall, leaving the whole-body imprint. DailyMail.com's attempts to reach her were unsuccessful.

He injured one boy by driving around a campsite at high speed while drunk, his brother said. He was going so fast the boy bounced out of the bed of the truck.

Back in Peru he had four young children in his Mustang when he slammed into a telephone pole. He caved in the whole quarter panel and shoved the axle over two inches because he had been drinking.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  9. taylorss

taylorss Well-Known Member

Ugh someone was once married to that feral hog? Poor thing

10. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Well-Known Member

It’s not too hard to fathom that any family of BC and/or BG might not know about the Delphi crimes and if estranged and not suffering any situation may not have had an inkling that he/they/it could be involved. The fact that BC’s stepdad had to resort to legal recourse to evict his stepson from his own home tells me that this family has been through it and knows that evicting someone who has lived in your home is difficult at best. They’re not strangers to his actions and capabilities. They likely thought he was locked up or so grateful he wasn’t messing with them that they likely never gave him a second thought. A sincere sense of relief on their part until recent weeks. IMO

11. archenemy toenail

archenemy toenail What happened to HaLeigh?

I wonder whose kids these were and how old they were. I wonder if he was more comfortable hanging out with younger people, like teenagers.

12. zencompass

This incident could pertain to one of Chadwell's restraining orders: (13 days after one of the restraining orders was "dismissed ", the Delphi Murders occurred.

Excerpt from: Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

"It was in South Dakota that Caldwell shoved his wife Sarah into the wall, leaving the whole-body imprint. DailyMail.com's attempts to reach her were unsuccessful."

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    catastrophe_, mpnola, JnRyan and 11 others like this.
  13. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Well-Known Member

Would love to hear from her and others at some point. Again, this child and his other victims are only new to us. He likely has a long standing deep and dark history. IMO The surface has only recently been scratched. Brace yourselves because it is going to be an ugly ride... also IMO

14. 155etta

155etta Well-Known Member

Even though they only need that "one last piece of the puzzle"? Sounds like they should have at least some ducks lined up already. MOO.

15. icefun

icefun Member

Can anyone direct me to some good photos of the tattoos

LaborDayRN, Seenit and zencompass like this.
  16. DeDee

DeDee Well-Known Member

Perhaps the general public that's aware of James, suspects him of the Delphi murders but remain cautious. After all of these years, I think any new Delphi tips will pertain strictly to JC.

JCs had an online mugshot in nearby areas for years. I'm surprised no one was assigned to study mugshots of nearby towns, and possibly the tri-county area, in order to compare the sketches in searching for the Delphi culprit. Further, I'm a bit surprised that it appears none of us searched mugshots to compare with the sketch bc JC looks so much like the sketches, esp the first one, imho. I'm disappointed in myself for not doing so.

Ashley McArthur, FL, went on trial for embezzlement charges before her murder trial. Whether or not JC is charged with the Delphi murders anytime soon shouldn't hinge on a conviction for the attempted murder of a precious 9yo victim.

17. max99

max99 Well-Known Member

what is the connection with the car wash?

18. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

That’s what I was asking too

RiverGirl70, Seenit and CrimeDawg123 like this.
  19. zencompass

Dear @mom2choe,

I'm afraid there's truth to what you've said, and we shall hear about it at some point.
    Nothing that his brother said to the newspapers has been verified

1. His brother has been quoted in previous news articles that when he was 4 years old, J.B.C. tried to drown him.

2. Further to this, in the Daily Mail article, the brother said about J.B.C.:

"As a teen, he spent time in juvenile detention before being sent off to a boys' home in Knoxville, Tennessee."

misgrn, SleuthyLou, JnRyan and 8 others like this.
  20. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I'm sure they do. If they don't, it will be years rather than months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.