Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Apr 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zencompass

zencompass Hope springs eternal

2. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

I called it that because it didn't seem too big, going off memory. It was definitely early on, not long after the girls had been found.

3. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

snipped by me

You know, I wondered about that connection but it seemed too off the wall so I didn't mention it. But it would make sense in a way. The little red haired girl in Peanuts is Charlie Brown's almost mythic ideal love interest. If JBC had a childhood crush, or just a dream of an ideal woman, I guess he might have visualized her that way.

Which leads me to wonder if he might go after girls who remind him of her, and then when she turns out not to be the one, kill her in a fury?

I dunno. Seems a bit out there. But then so is he.

4. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

“He is pure evil,' Ashley Chadwell, 40, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview. 'That is the only way to say it.

'He calls himself 'Outlaw', and he thinks he is this outlaw, always wanting to be Bobby Badass to whoever he can and fight them.

'But it's not just a little roughness and then you settle, he's always been out to hurt people. He wants to break bones and knock teeth out.'”

[...]

“'Someone looks like somebody, that obviously does not mean that is the person,' Leazenby said.

Relatives of the murdered girls are being cautious about the arrest.

Mike Patty, Libby's grandfather, who raised her, told DailyMail.com: 'It's another tip that needs to be followed up.

'While this guy certainly could be, may be, possibly be, I've had 50,000 of those could be, may be, possiblys.

'We need to continue to convey to people that until an arrest is made, the guy who committed a double murder is still walking around a free man.'”

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

Nancy1954, LaborDayRN, DeDee and 8 others like this.
  5. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

Snipped and BBM. Do you have a source for that information? It contradicts what I've read elsewhere, i.e. that the bikes were found on the trail.

Nancy1954, Anirtak and minazoe like this.
  6. margarita25

BBM:

“Ashley said his brother was living in Kokomo in 2017 when the Delphi girls were murdered.

He said he was bringing up his three children and didn't have time to watch much television so never really saw the famous phone video that Libby had taken of a man saying, 'Guys. Down the hill.'

Even today he says the tape is so short and blurry that he cannot positively identify the suspected killer as his brother.

'But I know he is capable of doing that,' he said.”

source

7. Yemelyan

Yemelyan Well-Known Member

It also seems appropriate to me to discuss any possible connection between JBC, Delphi, and other crimes; however, don't you (not necessarily you @StarryStarryNight, but the general "you") think that there is a big difference between these two hypothetical scenarios:

1. The Evansdale victims were possibly seen riding their bikes in the vicinity of a car wash (along with many other businesses including an auction house, etc) before going missing, and JBC mentions a car wash along with a train trestle in one social media post.

And this:

2. The Evansdale victims' bikes were found abandoned at a car wash after they went missing, and JBC mentions a car wash along with a train trestle in one social media post.

The first is probably true and the second is definitely false but doesn't the second one make it seem much more likely that there is a connection between JBC, Delphi, and Evansdale?

So just to sum up - whether the original poster stated something non-factual out of confusion, or to give more weight to a piece of speculation - shouldn't things that aren't true be called out with factual statements from LE and MSM? I'm not trying to shut down speculation, I'm calling for the speculation to contain accurate facts.

8. iamnotagolem

iamnotagolem Well-Known Member

The Evansdale girls bikes were found at Meyers Lake, they were last seen on video near the car wash, I believe the surveillance video was from Leidermans? There were no sightings of the girls between the two places. I’m looking for the Collins address but they lived right near the car wash.

9. Wild Rose

Wild Rose Well-Known Member

SORRY Carbufff, my fingers don't work so well!

10. Wild Rose

Wild Rose Well-Known Member

When I saw his tattoos and some of his quotes, it seems like he is messing with people. But maybe not.

11. margarita25

“Chadwell, 42, was born in Kokomo, Indiana, to a mother who was only 15 at the time.” (source)

12. skibaboo

skibaboo Mrs Map

Quoting myself. The images of it are definitely not in thread #1, I just looked through it all. I saw one of my own posts, posted the day after LE showed the photos of BG. I logged on to WS and was expecting to see the news they had ID'd him.... and here we are, over 4 years later. It still baffles me.

13. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

Great article. Sad that she's had to endure that nonsense.

14. FrostedGlass

FrostedGlass Well-Known Member

I took a couple of screen caps of posts regarding the shack and mine are dated 2/24/2017. One is a Google view by VV and the other is an actual photo taken from CR 300. I don't know the dates they were actually posted.

15. Pyschsandi

Pyschsandi “There can be no good without evil.”

I agree we have some great minds all searching for the truth. “Outside of dumb luck, the number one way serial killers are caught is through the help of the public." Pat Brown (profiler).

LaborDayRN, Rhapfan, DeDee and 5 others like this.
  16. kizzykat

kizzykat Well-Known Member

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

This is for those looking for and discussing the 'shack'. (Sorry I can't paste the images in this post, having technical difficulties.) The link above is page 49 of thread #37 from March 2017. About the 3rd post from the top, I had posted several screenshots from google earth of a small shed located in the woods on the south side of the creek (opposite side of where girls were found) & further to the east.

Then later on someone else noticed another one, an old delapidated abandoned building in the woods near where the girls were first dropped off. That building IIRC had a couple partially or fully collapsed walls with brush in and around it. I want to say it was located somewhere between the girls' drop off location and the cemetery. Difficult to see from aerial shots because it wasn't fully intact. Sorry, going totally from memory on that one and IIRC pic was from ground level, not a satellite image, so possibly a screenshot of video taken when someone (Julie Melvin?) was walking those woods after the crime.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  17. Slawsb

Slawsb Well-Known Member

Except my senses and vibes tell me it is Him...

Miigo, JudgeJoe, Seenit and 7 others like this.
  18. Slawsb

Slawsb Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen the syncronicities of the 13's before...

19. Slawsb

Slawsb Well-Known Member

I hadn't seen the syncronicities of the 13's before...
    No I feel it's him.
    i've watched the video plenty of times and there's nothing there that screams intelligence to me.
    A dopey slob loser is what I see and to me the voices sound the same.

mpnola, Marzipan, rypj84 and 9 others like this.
  20. rebeccaeee

rebeccaeee Justice for Dylan!

The recent assault on the 9 year old was on the 19th. I'm with you-- knew about the 13s and totally open to the idea that he's our guy. But wanted to check dates and welp, this one is slightly off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.