Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first read about the arrest of JBC and how he resembled one of the Delphi sketches, I did the dreaded side-by-side with JBC and the second Delphi sketch. I Immediately saw the similarities and thought it could be him. Later in the day, I saw a comparison between JBC and the first sketch....and immediately saw the similarities. Now, when I read posts about JBC looking like “the sketch”, I’m not even sure which sketch they are comparing him to.

I realize the sketches don’t look anything alike. It leaves me wondering the extent to which I see what i want to see. MOO

The more I read the less I think JBC is BG. Is anyone super confident he is? It seems like mostly wishful thinking at this point.

I live near enough that this (Delphi case) was regularly on local news. I wouldn’t let myself rabbit-hole it too much at the time because it was just too close. But the media on it was unavoidable, so I got the key stories. <modsnip> So I spent that evening combing through his FB, and ... the psychological portrait of JBC that I pieced together from his social media presence is deeply disturbing (I am *not* a mental health professional; my only possibly related qualification is as information professional). The totality of what I’ve seen sifting through his FB, court records, and news articles combined with his IN residential locations/proximity to Delphi of all those locations/proclivity for camping in the woods & high bridges - yeah, I am almost thoroughly convinced.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think everyone thinks BC is BG because of the way he hurt that little girl. MOO he was trying to kill her by strangling her. He used a rouse by letting the girl play with his dog. He also seemed to have planned the abduction since he had locked the basement with a padlock. People seem to think this guy is stupid compared to BG but these guys are very impulsive. They pull off a murder and then they get sloppy because they think they are invincible. I am hoping and praying for justice for all the young girls that have been hurt by this type of guy.

I live near enough that this (Delphi case) was regularly on local news. I wouldn’t let myself rabbit-hole it too much at the time because it was just too close. But the media on it was unavoidable, so I got the key stories. <modsnip> I spent that evening combing through his FB, and ... the psychological portrait of JBC that I pieced together from his social media presence is deeply disturbing (I am *not* a mental health professional; my only possibly related qualification is as information professional). The totality of what I’ve seen sifting through his FB, court records, and news articles combined with his IN residential locations/proximity to Delphi of all those locations/proclivity for camping in the woods & high bridges - yeah, I am almost thoroughly convinced.

I love this post! I wish I could see everything you found. Likewise I went into BJC with detached skepticism. MOO I’ve been burned by too many BGs. I was not getting fooled by this one now too! Then I started looking & it was like ... wait..... this person + this crime = jackpot

I actually said that at the moment of recognition, jackpot! I was all in & I still am. But what I really want is to see Delphi LE say they got him!!

Last edited by a moderator:
But, the video is so unclear. There isn't any definition. So many POIs seemed to look just like BG because so much is in the interpretation of the beholder.

True!
I believe that is why DC stresses the importance of watching the mannerisms when he walks.
Trying to decipher his features is impossible, but understanding the way that he walks, his posture and his definition is clear.. Well, at least as clear as 2 seconds can be.

JMO MOO

True!
I believe that is why DC stresses the importance of watching the mannerisms when he walks.
Trying to decipher his features is impossible, but understanding the way that he walks, his posture and his definition is clear.. Well, at least as clear as 2 seconds can be.

JMO MOO
yes would love to see a side by side video of BG and BC walking to eval mannerisms, wondering if there is a full body frontal of him walking to to compare with.

I don’t know how to factor the state of the bridge into his walk .... how uneven are the old boards of the bridge? Are they really at the point of rotting away?
Hi
There are some videos that show looking down whike walking..
The ties are really thick and the space between not too wide, not like regular ties.

I agree with you on that first point. The Delphi murders appear to have been methodically calculated and well thought out, which seem to be at odds with this attack in Lafayette. If you look through his FB, some of the photos could be perceived as borderline admittance/bragging of the Delphi crime. It's almost as if JBC wanted to be caught and so he was intentionally sloppy in order to get back to one of his comfort zones (prison), and also get the "fame" for the Delphi murders (in his own sick mind). MOO.

Where my doubt lies - if he thrives on using the tough-guy “outlaw” approach to attract attention, did he commit the Delphi murders or did he get his rocks off by appearing he might’ve?

yes would love to see a side by side video of BG and BC walking to eval mannerisms, wondering if there is a full body frontal of him walking to to compare with.
I did this and it's very similar! Same side to side swing and head down. His frame is the same. Photo grids with both sketches are also incredibly similar.

Last edited:
Where my doubt lies - if he thrives on using the tough-guy “outlaw” approach to attract attention, did he commit the Delphi murders or did he get his rocks off by appearing he might’ve?

That is one thing that has crossed my mind. Would he truly be reckless enough to post about bridges, etc? I wonder if he just fantasized about this case. But he does truly match the sketch, video, height/weight parameters and the "may appear younger.." Also, I think many killers almost get antsy about not being recognized for their "accomplishment." He doesn't want to get caught, but beating the system might also be a shining moment for him and hard for him not to be acknowledged.

Oh, I think his tough-guy persona is absolutely real. He's will fight anyone, imo, without fear and without stopping.

The fake part is when he pretends he's not a tough guy. (Edited to add: I do think he's not "tough" when it comes to some emotions. I think he is immature, thin-skinned, and also has deep hurts. But he'll physically fight anyone.)

My opinion.

I don't think we can say for sure what BG was wearing that day. I think it could be anything from driver cap to baseball to maybe even hair?

I went through JC's FB photos and videos and wrote down all his hats that I saw. I did notice that he does not curl his bill caps like the locals and his family tends to do. It's a country boy thing curling the brims.... but JC does not. I also noticed that he prefers tan and brown hats and sometimes split color tan/brown. I also noticed they are clean AF! I personally think that's interesting as in my life experience most of the country boys get one hat and wear it until it's so disgusting. tans tend to show sweat stains and so forth and they don't wash them because it ruins them.

A brown and tan split color baseball-style cap with an emblem in white on front (Most like a car symbol) April 29th 202o (Facebook video)

Florida Baseball Cap June 13th, 2020

Tan low profile baseball style cap (probably a runners or outdoor styled) has white wording on front. May 16th, 2020

A red beanie with white trim that says steinber-- constructio--- on the front March 16th, 2019

A wide-brimmed baseball-style cap it's tan and brown. The front is brown the bill is tan underneath and there is the wording on the front in brown. July 19th, 2017 * hard to get a good look at this hat as it's tilted upwards and JC is lounging.

(Seen frequently is his shaved sides and slicked back top hair sometimes with clear safety glasses sitting on his head. The hair is often at different lengths)

Steinberger Construction possibly?? JMO

I don’t know how to factor the state of the bridge into his walk .... how uneven are the old boards of the bridge? Are they really at the point of rotting away?

I walked 6' on to the NW end of the bridge last year, that end is in very poor condition. Other members have walked on the SE end and reported that it's in much better condition, which makes sense in a way, it's not over the creek.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member